Cereal master race

>Cereal master race

If you said your favorite cereal is anything other than pic related, you chose wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0JCf6YrUHaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cinnamon Life, better bite with less sugar.

i dont think anyone will disagree

OP gets it

Reese's peanut butter puffs are next in line after CTC

Get fucked with reapect m8.

Honey Bunches of Oats is master race. Only breed with fellow Bunchers to ensure pure and advanced bloodline

Given the chance I'd fuck CTC

I'd rape you for a box of CTC

Kek. Saying anything with oats is better automatically disqualifies you. I hope you enjoy burning in hell

actually it's objectively this.

see OP, cereal exists in three distinct forms of life
1. dry direct from the box
2. in cereal (crisp)
3. in cereal( soggy)

I admit that Cinnamon Toast Crunch (CTC) is decent in category 1 and great in category 2, it's absolute shit in category 3. You add that up and it's 5+9+3 = 17

Fruity Pebbles (FPeB) excels in each category which gives you 8+10+8 = 26

FPeb is objectively better and is more worth the investment, enjoyment, and place in your family's home.

Yall a buncha pussy niggas

With the Aryan masters while all the nigs and faggots rule the world, gladly. Enjoy utopia with your fedora forever tipped fgt

Although I disagree with you I do respect you. Fruity (and cocoa) pebbles are acceptable favorites. No other cereal even belongs in the discussion

This shit was pretty cash

CTC is a respectable choice OP

But here is the real champion of all cerealdom.

Agree with this user. Although CTC does come in close second.

that frog's voice scared me tbh. sounded like a he had a tracheotomy from 40 years of ciggies and Colt 45

youtu.be/0JCf6YrUHaU

fair enough friend

Cocoa Puffs are up there along with Trix for me. CTC is good but goes soggy too fast for my taste

I don't care what cereal you choose but, it blows my mind when people pour milk first then cereal

I like the apple cheerios

cocoa pebbles

Thank you based user.
Although I usually go with the cheap knockoff. Gotta be economical 'n shit.

Who does that?

CPeb is the same as FBeb in most categories, it all comes down to chocolate-vs-fruit, which is actually a rather minimal and nuanced part of the cereal experience. i give them both equal scores and leave it up to the people to choose a preference between them

trips for cocoa pebbles

Get on my level faggot