Anyone watching this kino next Sunday?

Anyone watching this kino next Sunday?

Already watched it, also where's wallace

Was it any good? Been thinking about watching it .

I just watched the first episode of this show and came here to post a thread about it.

Why isn't Sup Forums talking about The Night Of? I just watched the first episode and it's pure kino. I felt dread, anxiety and a bit of terror for basically two thirds of the episode.

The lead detective, Naz and Turturro are all knocking it out of the park in the acting department.

Skip the first 30 Minutes. Pure kino from the on.

Is this the True Detective of our generation?

I really wish hbogo would release the whole thing Netflix style. The first episode was really good and I'm looking forward to the next episode a lot. Best thing Hbos done since td1

Though the first 30 minutes are a bit slower I don't think it's bad at all. It's some good initial world set up. Who knows what may come back and be important in the future anyway.

Wait, the new episode isn't tonight?

Really regret watching it because it will be weeks before the second.

It's the kind of show to binge watch.

>tfw you would've freaked out and probably reacted just like Naz did the entire episode
scary

I watched the trailer, the tone looks just my type of show. What's the whole deal with the comments? Is the first episode just like a teaser?

Watched first ep, great so far.

what is that supposed to be?
i have never heard of this until now

What do you mean what's the deal with comments?

It might be confusing because the first episode was watchable through their streaming services for the past week I think but is actually airing tonight.

Watched this last night and I haven't experienced this level of anxiety because of a show in I don't know how long. Can't wait for the second episode

It's only a two part miniseries, but part#1 was solid. Unfortunately, the synopsis implies there will be heavy racial motivators where he's being unfairly charged for being a mudslime rather than him admittedly fucking up every step of the way.

I felt dread and anxiety too, great first episode.

>Unfortunately, the synopsis implies there will be heavy racial motivators where he's being unfairly charged for being a mudslime rather than him admittedly fucking up every step of the way.
I hope this doesn't become the core focus of part 2. A factor, absolutely. But the main thing is that he literally did everything humanly possible to look guilty (shy of stabbing the girl)

It's a 2 part miniseries on HBO.

>Pakistani college kid is good at math but socially retarded
>steals father's taxi to go to negro party
>emo chick high on E hops in thinking he's a cabbie
>they bond, do drugs & screw
>he wakes up to leave only to find her dead, panics, & flees the scene leaving a ton of evidence linking him to the scene

Watch part 1, m8. Part 2 airs next week

Wait, so 2 part series meaning just 2 fucking episodes??? I was hoping people meant "2 seasons".

Nah, man. Didn't you notice the 118 min runtime?
>Part 1: The Beach 7/10
>Part 2: Subtle Beast 7/17

It's 8 episodes total.

I can already picture the 17 y/o Sup Forums contrarians bashing the show because he didnt dismantle the body and dispose of all evidence like they would have done..

>that build up to him getting caught