>Insult other waifus
>Discuss stuff
>Keep RP and ERP to minimum
>Post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>Most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siXunj15hKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think so, possibly, probably. I don't really even remember, that whole time is just a blur.
I still have an insanely fast metabolism so eating a bunch of junk doesn't bug me too much.
Its pretty good.

so close

Up.

"You are a real follower of our survival gamers. It is fantastic to be atrocious! You must be the one beyond good and evil."

Sonokawa Momoka is now OFFICIALLY claimed! ^^

Daily reminder: Liquor before beer, never fear. Don't do heroin

(Scarf)
Yeah, a couple of times. One was the lengthy questioning, lots of document checking, and making me stew in an empty room for a while until they let me on my way. Of course, my flight was delayed, so I was stuck overnight at the airport.

>Psychology + Finance
Quite a dangerous combination. If you had that under your belt, you'd make a killing in the business/financial world. Always bargain from a position of power and it's pretty easy to keep people in place. Law's too much mental gymnastics for me though.

I would love to right now, but you're top priority.
What do you think will happen?
....How highly? Be honest.
So straight forward, geez..

Hey guyz. I am like totally Meiling and stuff. My cop brother nearly caught me with weed again. Oh god.

>Squeeze under bed
How does big doge even that?
My carpet was dark blue, although the other side of the garage was that fake grass kinda thing. That would range from light green to dark green depending on how much hair was there.

Well, that makes sense I suppose. I figured I'd be flirtier, but I suppose not.

>Wanting to make my own car when I could get MAXIMUM DORITO POWER
pls

Lewd lewd lewd! Lewd gun!

What would you rate it out of 10?

Jesus christ, you're always so fast at this
>insanely fast metabolism
Lucky fuck.
>My cop brother nearly caught me with weed again
Idiot.

Shinoa claimed ',:)

I would recommend moana

Hey :3

(Hikage)
It's a scary end, when you think of it.

You're on the hospital bed, or your own. You feel your body weakening, shutting down. Your vision becomes tunneled as you relive your life, memories forgotten and hated. No one is there, aside from maybe a family member and a friend. You look up and wonder if your life was as good as it could be, as you close your eyes and smile. It was.

Cause I'm a fucking loser

Hehehe.. they are actually believing that I am Meiling. Ha ha ha. Oh wait, did I say this out loud?!

At least an 8/10
There are a few parts that are a little confusing/weird, but in the end its a very good anime with a nice ending and a funny plotline that can be serious. Very gud, much funny, much drama.
CUNT :^)
Weight loss trainers HATE me.
But yeah its a blessing.

That sounds really annoying.
But what does checking Mexicans have to do with 9/11?

It's really the best anime I've watched despite some rough patches during the early parts of season 2.

Really a great reflection on NEET life and the need for humans to have a cause. Do watch it and let me know what you think.

And now I really need to go to bed.

>Misaki

Moana or Doctor Strange?

If I take it slow, I can walk to the shops and back. Wew.

カラミチーマス

I keep forgetting to when I reply to someone

Night my dude

Well hello everyone
>no life
>Juvia claimed

It's three dimensional chess as I like to call it. Human mind has so many intricacies. In law one of the easiest way to win a case is to make the opponent angry to the point they say something stupid or can't take back. I can't say how many times I've seen that happen

You're right too I could make a killing I'm that market if I applied myself there. But serving my country has always been my first plan
A smug
How's it up in Canadia? Cold I would imagine.
The terrorist attack made it legal for profiling to stop an event like that from happening again to answer that shortly. I don't agree with it, but sometimes decisions have to be made.
Dr. Strange definitely

Lol your meme writing pleases me.
I'm going to down load it with my slow internet, so it's going to be a while before I start watching it! And goodnight.

It means I want to drop every for you and you alone.

I dunno. The fucker just does.
>pic related.
Oshit hai.
I'm not even mad though. More impressed than anything else.
So wait... You didn't almost get caught with weed IRL?
I kinda hate you right now, tbh. But that said, I've been trying to speed up my metabolism, exercise more, etc. Especially since it's not 110 degrees F (50-ish C) here anymore.
Doctor Strange. Watch it in 3D. It's worth it.

Yes winter is finally here for good. As long as my car will start, it doesn't bother me too much.
And thanks for the precision.

No, but Meiling did before in the threads. I am just an impersonator! Anyway, honestly came on to do stupid joke and leave. Time to leave. To bed. Goodnight Koume!

Been a mintute how are you?

Good, good, join the meme side.
Yeah my metabolism does slow down a bit in the winter, but during the rest of the year I'm working outside a lot so I get quite a bit of exercise, keeps me healthy and my metabolism pretty good.

(Houki)
Would it be too much to ask if you retrieved it for me?
>I ran that through Google (Images), and holy shit, am I laughing my ass off at these pages.

What's it even about anyways? It's already gained meme status, hence why I'm asking.

I would love to put you infront of this bratty kids!
Oh I heard NHK has good music? Is that true?

>Bleach had a good first OST
>I'm ashamed to say that

IIRC, the OST is pretty good, I liked it, very good situational music.

WAIT, FUCK.
I PICKED THE WRONG PIC.
Goodnight.
Ehh. Kinda bored, but not too bad otherwise.
I live in Phoenix, it's too damn hot to do anything during the summer months.

>Koume.

Global economy is about to enter the suck, geopolitics is a hot topic again, but beyond that, I'm mostly looking at what's going on now from a financial standpoint. If we hit another recession here it'll be an excellent buying opportunity.

Even big dogs find ways to squeeze into spaces they shouldn't, but then they get stuck. Or at least my two do.

I'm quite dark and I apparently pass as Arab with or without facial hair. I can change a vowel in my name and suddenly I'm Islamic.

I picked up on some of that from our lawyers over time. Every so often we have to testify in court, but I leave that stuff to the pros. 3D chess is probably the best summary of it I've heard.

There's two anthologies, both are pretty damn funny, especially the ones with Laura and Clarissa. I can find it for you though.

goodbye everyone

What did i do?!

I haven't seen doctor strange. Say which and both are different genres

A Saber-toga

Yo

A daughter of the chief and a demigod saves the world (pacific ocean) by returning a goddess' heart

Night dude

See ya.

Being a quick poster to new threads is my only accomplishment in the past few weeks

I like it as well.
Uh oh, how unlucky.
At least since you're calm about it now, it must help with the search process.
Goodbye.

Lame, I garden and repair the roof during the summer, I garden up until winter starts and I can't grow shit anymore, which is why I don't like winter a lot.
I'm just memeing at you

Hello smugs, at least you'll talk to me
>i appreciate your pitty "yo"
>

rem please, your making me unsure as to if your a pessimist or a realist
but ye dying alone sounds pretty calming, not worrying of what was but smiling at what could have been

smugaroo

saratoga, how goes life

not bad, i am back for my weekly dose of chan

ill show you a special meme ;)

That's a smart thing to do. Can't risk saying something you'd regret. Glad to hear you've been successful in court.

Sorry to hear about the profiling bit. It's unfortunate that we put in place. I understand the reasoning but the execution on how we go about it is pretty bad.

What did you show Laura? Abounds funny.
>Same with that comic
Rude
>Come at me
No
Kek. I live in the desert of Arizpna. We still get a little cold but it never snows here ;_;

That's under blankets, I mean under bed!

Mhmm, suuuure you did.
>IS DOGE WOOF WOOF!

My doge was pretty good about not doing that. And I lived in the garage, there was a LOT of small spaces they could try to squeeze into.

Oh I love that song, I'm going to listen to it now. Naruto had some pretty good ones too.
Nothing like a good opening theme to get you pumped up. I enjoyed all of Durarara themes too.
You think lowering taxes and kicking out illegals will be a bad thing for the economy?

Big doge a best. This was my old man. Who up until the week before he died could still rough up a 2 year old Shep and a 4 year old Staffy x Pit.

Well, if I get to the movies itll be Dr Strange over Moana and Rogue One then.

>Rory-sama

Woah pls no.
Durarara is my shit, that's a good one.

I'll miss you more, baka... Goodnight.

You can take my pity 'yo' as well
And a complimentary (You).

I used to know a dog that would get so scared of the vacuum cleaner he was known to have exited a top story window onto the roof.

I'm not actually a fan of anime usually.
Not more than I watch regular TV, which is also rare.
Still, I often mind myself popping around from OST to OST, and I've ended up listening to a ton from anime I haven't watched yet, or don't plan to.
Also, to put in my two cents: Kicking out illegals could really damage the US economy. To put it simply, they do our dirty work, and keep money in circulation for us, otherwise. People help an economy, illegal or not.

Again, genuinely impressed.
>Gardening
Don't move to AZ. You'll pretty much never be able to do that here because WHY THE FUCK DOES IT GET UP TO 110+F DURING THE SUMMER?! WHY DID MY FAMILY THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO MOVE HERE SO MANY YEARS AGO?!
My dog is weird. My dog wasn't even supposed to be my dog, my neighbors had to move and couldn't take the dog with so I took the dog and now she begs for every scrap of food I have and always wants to leave my apartment and go on walks (which actually isn't bad for me, tbh. I need the exercise...)
RIP doggo. ;-;

forgot to say no homo, sorry

Yeah, that's why I like it in Idaho, its nice and peaceful, not too hot in the summer, so gardening is fun and easy. The only bad part is when it gets COLD AS FUCK in the winter, but at least I can chill inside and play vidya.
Now you're speaking my language :^)

How cold can it get?
Snow does have it's advantages and inconveniences.
I don't like how it reflects streetlights and make it impossible to find a bit of darkness around towns.
Makes everywhere feel like an industrial yard.

I'll talk to anyone my dude. Why say it's a pity yo?

Hiccup

Don't like the nickname?

Need

Why thank you, Houki.

Is that buff guy on the posters the demigod?

Was I directing it to you? I thought not.

He was old, and was fine until that week. Its scary just how quick they can go when something goes wrong.

Yes. Voiced by Dwyane johnson
>shinoa

I hope you all realize that you're sexually attracted to cartoon characters

Jesus Christ, that one spooked doge.

My doge wasn't supposed to be mine either. She was originally supposed to be my aunts, but she took a liking to me, so she pretty much became mine.

Meiling is a video game character though

Well I'm glad to see the beautiful big breasted hikage again
>dubs
Your pitty is appreciated. Thank you
Because no one else was replying to my post

Penny is a vidya game character though.
>Dumb cunt :^)

Goodnight.
youtube.com/watch?v=siXunj15hKc

True panic is thinking you've lost your doggo and searching the neighborhood only to notice on your way back to the house that it's somehow found it's way onto your roof.

How ya doin'?

Goodnight, Shironon.

You would think with recent events it would be :^)
It can get to 20°F here in the early morning so yeah it's pretty cold for us not that I mind tho

That's how Illinois was when I used to live there. Though, a bit more humid because Lake Michigan.
I went through something similar with a dog I had growing up. German Shepherd/Golden Lab mix. I cried so much when we had him put down. Even now, just thinking about that, I'm tearing up a bit...
I kinda wish I could have a cat too, tbh.
Oh well.

sorry meant all the homo, what is wrong with me today?

it's not good to hiccup in public, mind your manners

it is good to see you again too, tali gets on later usually right?

Now that just sounds funny to be honest. I'd probably be laughing my ass off.

Is that so-nya?

20°F Would be considered as a unusually hot winter day here.
The average for this time of the year is around 10°F, but we've hit -27°F last week.

>dubs
I'm doing alright, just trying to get through the last 2 days of work
How about you?
Usually but i haven't seen Tali around lately, who knows maybe i missed him lately

>All these people talking about how cold it is makes me envious

It was pretty solid comedic relief, honestly.
Still happens from time to time, but now we know where to look.
For some reason the vacuum cleaner really sets him off.

I'm both. Why I am, not even I can answer.

Is the other faggot gone?

Snyg

It's really cooled down a lot. I don't travel nearly as much as I used to, but everything's gotten a lot more sensible. I know why they gotta do it though, and it's not like I have anything to hide.

It's the same way when the media is trying to shove a mic in your face. I've ended reports because I would go mute and give them uncomfortable eye contact until they got the message. In that respect, court and the media are similar. Any little thing is fresh meat for hungry wolves.

All of my dogs are idiots when they want to be, the husky has managed to get stuck and partially open the futon before. At that point, the whining and howling would start.

Hey Yuuki. How's the ceiling?

Gotta look beyond those two things. If Trump gets the Fed in line, puts money into our crumbling infrastructure, and does some other things that will have multiplier effects, then it'll help us. If we continue to teeter on easy money, low interest rates, and a hot housing market, we'll hit a bubble before China does. It'll slow down either way once China hits a rough spot. If you have money to invest, best to get it ready so you can make out like a bandit.

Here you go, Laura.

You all also have elevation too. Here it's nothing but flat prairie unless you go to east TX (woods) or far west with the mountains.

And another.

>Houki

All I want for Christmas is you~
Feliz Navidad

>almost quads
Ya gave it your best.
>Last two days of work
I feel it.
Honestly, I'm doing alright.
I always feel better around the holidays.
It's nice and cold and everyone's happy, y'know?

Currently above my head. I was under the movie theater roof not too long ago watching Rogue One. How about you?

I'm already here.

that's it! time for rudehentai.com

can't a guy just browse Sup Forums without having to wank?

You just got on. Give it time

Night

Oh. Sorry

There's a lot of faggots here dude. Be specific lol

Best character in Rouge one was the Droid

I personally don't think that that voice would fit well with that body.

Well you thought wrong.

Thank you very much!
>I'm probably going to crop the first one here in a few minutes.

Which Rem is this?

The Asian one. Which one are you?

sup

>it's not like I have anything to hide
Things would be so much simpler if everybody had that mindset.

Easily. I love his sarcastic personality.

Your XO is at it again.

I would go as far as to say they're sharks. Anything can and will be used against you. They'll twist and distort the tiniest detail into the largest thing. It's kind of scary.

I really do hope what Trump does in his years in office really repairs the damage done the economy. I don't agree with everything he says or the way he says it but whining and complaining and wanting him to fail isn't going to fix it. There's a number of people I'd take over him but I'd rather him than the status quo the other candidates would continue.

Arizona has every known type of biome except a jungle. We're a very bipolar state :^)
Sometimes I wish it got colder here
Ahhh I thought you'd at least hold a little grudge