What's the most hated minority in your country from the pic?

What's the most hated minority in your country from the pic?

your mom lol

None

>diversity is strenght
>post the second weakest national team in the continent

your mum \o/

sandniggers, Asians are based

>asians are based
he said minorities in your country

1 Neighbor countries + PerĂº + Colombia shitskins
2 Local shitskins
3 Gypsies
4 Some people dislike chinks, but they're fine imo.

Middle Easterners
2nd place is mexicans but their decent work ethic does some to help their standing. Their sending tons of food and money back to mexico every time they get paid hurts it though.

east asians
white hispanics
greeks + italians
young women of any ethnicity

lol what are you talking about

just dishing out the redpills my man
sorry you are so blue pilled you cannot see what the people think

Muslims or anyone from the middle east, even if they're christian or jewish or non religious?

>american troops
>a minority within your country.

I've never thought about it like that. you should start letting american troops in your country vote in local and national elections. If not, we should start calling you an apartheid state.

you are so autistic you dont know what regular humans think

sad

prove me wrong. PROVE to me they are not the most hated and discriminated against

Did cruz or rubio get the republican nomination? no. Why? anti-white-hispanic discrimination.

Why did Tony Soprano die at the end of the Sopranos? Anti-italian discrimination

why did America create Amtrak? Anti-east-asian discrimination

why are men taller? anti-female discrimination

looks like you just got btfo. open your eyes to the real world

>why are men taller? anti-female discrimination

not even banter any more

sry you can't handle these #redpills
#SeeTheWorldAsItReallyIs

Glad you have awoken your aryan eyelids to the truth. Don't look too long or you will get retinal damage
#MakeAmericaRankedAgain
#FuckPlants

Aboriginals or Lebanese, Muslims also. Completely removing all three would be good.

>no niggers
>less than 1000 asians who are not discriminated against
>americans are heroes
I guess I pick the few burqa loving retards.

> 2 players literally look like they are 9

Nice team

Your mum

Nobody gives a shit about that stuff desu.

Zing

>only 2% hate the swedes
Don't they teach your history in schools?

They teach us (((history)))

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hey check out this new meme guys

Muslims!! Only minority that is causing problems and stunting societal and political growth of India

How are Sikhs

It has always been Middle-easterners, especially muzzies.

They cause the most trouble and don't integrate at all. I unironically don't care if we become genetically and culturally more chink because chinks are fine and it would likely be beneficial for the country's propagation and strength but Middle-easterners would just turn us into a conflict-ridden shithole - if they had any power. They constantly try to alter things to accommodate their obviously redundant and destructive, cultures and beliefs.

I don't think it is all Muslims though. SEA Muslims seem great. Whilst Middle-eastern Muslims are arrogant, entitled and destructive.

Even in the propaganda the jap woman still looks sexy

>Aborigines
Removing natives, nice idea, you fucking bogan

Sikhs are generally cool. Although we had some terrorism problems with them to and they were demanding their own country called Khalistan. The movement was brutally crushed thankfully. Now some Khalistan terrorist live in Canada, one of them was recently acquitted for a bomb blast in a flight. I think they also create problems when Sikh girls want to marry outside of their community just like Muslims do.

I equally disapprove all non-white immigration. White immigrants are OK, but they have to pass citizenship and learn our language.

Who's worse; Lebos or Sudanese?

>minority
what's that?

kek

Doesn't Modi and his BJP friends dislike Christians too?

maghrebis insects.

I think it's the Arabs, but I hate niggers more.

Burqas in Kosovo? Were they always there or is it Saudi influence?

I don't think so. He hasn't mass murdered Christians like he has Muslims. Proud of him for that :)

I don't mind Jews, Russians, blacks or Muslims, but those Gypsies living in shacks and decrepit apartment buildings that make some neighborhoods and villages in Eastern Slovakia like Bangladesh are absolutely terrible.

I don't have anything against mixed or assimilated Gypsies.

Ja tych ciganu, kurva, nenavidim

Bottom right I think. The mexicans

The blacks
t. Ireland

Black and US military.