Worst shows ever made?

Worst shows ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz9cZoE45QI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its a good show

nowp

what?

You're not kewl because you hate Steven Universe. You're just an edgy, conformist faggot.

Will someone explain the appeal of this shit show for me?

sure kid

Have you even fucking watched it, or are you just hopping into the newfag circlejerk?

Fuck this bald headed little faggot

because since rebecca sugar placed fucking lesbians and disabled shitty characters on the show all the sjw cucks think is the most progressive piece of ass in the market

Big Bang Theory would be my vote.

this little fagots show

The show is great if you're a feminist or a cuck who loves watching an obese numale get shit on by a bunch of lesbians with superpowers over and over.

agree

SU is fire.

uncle grandpa
>/thread

Both Correct answers.

my nigga

Will someone explain the appeal of this shit show for me?

SU is okay. I'm not an obsessive faggot who cries every episode, It's just really interesting for a cartoon.

This

Fuck cancer boy

Reboots/Extensions tend to be particularly bad.

Take "teen titans" as an example
"teen titans" was good
"teen titans go" was trash
The reasons for the change between good and bad are to numerous to be worthy of mention. It just seems to be a common issue. The low level of overall quality lets things like:
& sneak into the lineup and be accepted.

(tldr, extensions/reboots ruin it all)

Evangelion

it's a fail after season 2

I was watching caillou when 9/11 happened, i was two years old

Is it bad if I enjoy this

I'm not sure what the appeal to this show is. My girlfriend and almost every other girl I know is obsessed with this show. I've seen some episodes and it's just another rip of any other horror movie rewritten with innuendoes of sexual appeal and low quality humor. Same with OITNB. They show literally just is about lesbians in prison. 2/10

Voyager was better, js.

Ranking of Trek for me (started this year)

>TOS
>Next Generation
>Voyager
>DS9
>Enterprise

Enterprise isn't AS shitty as people said, but it's a sad sack in comparison. Discovery just got a strong black womyn cast as the lead so we'll see where that shit will lead, but I was wrong with Janeway.

Steven Universe is a good show. You breaking up with me because I watch it religiously and talk about gems and the homeworld "too much" is seriously just messed up.
I also have a major issue with you not wanting to watch me fuck my fleshlight fitted fluttershy sexdoll in front of you before we would fool around in the bedroom, then throwing it in the trash shortly afterwards...
I'm an adult, I'm always been an adult, me wanting to fuck a horse and be a Sapphire has absolutely NOTHING to do with our relationship or my maturity.

>scrong independent black womyn who don't need no First Officer
>...sir

kek

But I'm stoked they're making a new series, but with all this fucking sjw shit I'm expecting a heap as black as the lead.

trips is onto something.

Should prove interesting. At least now, they'll have something to go off of.

How would compare the post 2000 movies to the older ones? Only watched first contact because of the queen; saving the rest for when I stop my tolerance break.

OH, I don't even watch those. I should probably do that, but I'm still sticking pretty tightly to the pre-2000 movies. I don't know; I have a lot of 'catching up' to do ever since I basically boycott Western movies.

But then, I watched Rogue One today.

And now, I'm a Believer.

Not gonna lie, I genuinely enjoy this show. I mean it's not Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall, or Rick and Morty. but it has wonderful art, a good story, and unique music.(I Fucking love musical theater and no one can stop me)

I hate sjw's with a passion, but since I don't go on tumblr I avoid the worst of it. I can enjoy the show in a vacuum.

Now you want a shitty show with shoehorned gay characters, watch past season 1 of Hannibal.

They made Will Graham and Hannibal Lector serious faggots. Like just to do it. And Will acts against all logic to follow his boner. THE DUDE LITERALLY TRIED TO EAT YOU AND YOU'RE JUST GONNA FOLLOW HIM TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH.

Rick and morty. Terrible show.

>Garak

Would he enjoy a post work glass on Kanar and listen to Cardassian opera?

And meh, star wars was always uninteresting to me but when I found Trek I was immediately erect 200%

>Also Frasier was the shit

I like both Steven universe and clarence. Uncle grandpa can suck a chode though.
I'm not even liberal or around Lgbt crazies in general. Steven universe develops too slowly however, and there are too many emotionally-pumped scenes that I don't give a fuck about. And there are too many songs that suck and are just a character whining for 5 minutes.
Garnets songs are pretty decent though. Overall I just like it because it's a really laid back show. If you would cut out the sobbing songs, the lesbian urning and the neverending "where's mom" trips, and cut back on the over emotional bullshit scenes it would be a pretty awesome show in my book. I get that people don't like it though.

I like clarence because it's down to earth and laid back. Hes a fucking retard though

of Kanar

>when I found Trek I was immediately erect 200%
Did THIS have anything to do with THAT?

People who watch SU now are just SJWs who jumped the shark from MLP.

What disabled characters are there on Steven Universe?

fuck you nigga

Surprised no one's mentioned Shits of Anarchy.

ITT: angry 12 year olds

Perhaps you'd like to kneel under my desk and find out

Every character because theyre all retarded

i agree with this
I tried watching it, but there was too little meth-biker crime and too much cliché family drama bullshit.

No

I liked it up until whatever fucking season had the Irish in it

But breaking bad was utter dogshit

what

yeah its pretty bad
it seems to be popular on netflix, although no one watches it, maybe a little $ involved?

9/11 was in 2001 and you were born 2 years ago
underage b& pls

Not him, but it's going to be.

>2 seasons
>All male writers
>Fantastic episodes that get real as fuck at the drop of a hat

>3rd season
>1/3 of the writers are now women

I mean I'm still gonna watch it, but I have very low expectations of it now.

The Holodeck, 10 mins.

Same spot I gave up. Fucking Ireland trip.
Never finished breaking bad. It had some alright moments imo. Most of the characters are really unlikeable though

But the show itself is not trying to push a goddamn agenda, it gives small lessons of progressivism, but it's not what it aims, it aims to tell a good story.
It's not a show about being progressive, it's a show about these characters, which happens to show a little bit of progressivism, but it doesn't smack it in your face and scream for you to accept it. There are also other lessons just like other kids shows, like don't lie to your parents, be yourself, don't be a dick, stay positive. general lessons of childhood

What show is that?

Or...hear me out....or, it's a shit show.

undera... wait you could've been born in October or November 1998...

fuck I'm old

Mind if I tag along?

>Really need to make a Trek folder now

le xd

what is it about this show that so much people likes? im deciding if i´ll take the time to watch it

Supernatural

What do you not like about adventure time?
Curious

Oh no, you're not getting away that easily.

anything made by Nick that isnt the loud house or harvey beaks

Just fucking watch some episodes and make up your own mind

I like the show, but it's gotten super fucking boring

I think it's good, the purpose is not a superhero show like "Teen Titans", it's a comedy animation with these characters full of references.
These are stand alone comedy episodes, instead of the linear dark storyline of Teen Titans

Thats actually a good show
I think we can all agree that ttg is fucking garbage

Thank you for opening my eyes, tumblr.

The writing, the music, the likable characters, the progressive messages, the LGBT subtexts, and the lore, I think. But that's just me.

It's not a bad show despite its LGBT and SJW indoctrinational content. If you can look past that, it's really not bad.

Neither are you Captain

Her pussy bald like Caillou [...] I'm good nigga, how you?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz9cZoE45QI

Best show on Cartoon Network down

>Hate all you want, but it's honestly good
>good story
>good characters
>good jokes

This show honestly reminds me of growing up in the suburbs

I don't even know why, but I like it. I'd say just ignore what everyone here says and give it a try with an open mind. If ya like it ya like it, if ya dont ya dont

flaming sack of shit

makes fan boy and cum cum look good

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

guess i wont be watching it then...

MODS

This thread is full of 12 year olds

Idk man, I'm tired. I may not be talking well

Tl;dr they made a tv show about the Hannibal Lecter character and made the two male leads super gay for eachother despite the fact they constantly try to actually murder eachother and it's no where close to the relationship in the movies and books

So it's literally gay shit.

Personally I couldn't stand the character designs. All the other "progressive" bullshit just annoys me since it's gay and whatever just for the sake of being gay. Nothing wrong with having LGBT themes and positive spin but I feel like if your new show or now vidya doesn't have a token gay character, you're fucked and bigoted. Or some shit.

underrated post

Steven is arguably autistic.

The downfall to Enterprise was the whole Delphic Expanse storyline. Was drawn out and boring as hell. Then right after that they were sucked into that old jem, the time travel episode. Oh and the death of Trip Tucker was pointless, unneeded and empty.

>what's good about it
>Lgbt subtext
B8

>LGBT
>SJW

Fuck that

I haven't seen alot of the show, but I've only seen 1 gay relationship in it, and it wasnt even overly gay or in your face or anything