Is this the Trout Mask Replica of the meme generation??

Is this the Trout Mask Replica of the meme generation??

no

no

yes

Both are bad so yes

pleb

It's not music.

Bish Bosch

nickelodeon girls is actually pretty good

Dumplings, She's So Nice, and a few others. It always surprises me how many good tracks this record has. Yeah, it's meme music... but it's shockingly well-made meme music. Not your typical bandcamp meme harambe-tribute record.

This

Your mom is not music

DAN

FUCKING

SNYDER

no not even close

Way too soom to tell. If this Pink album has a huge cult following and a reputation for being one of the most challenging albums ever in 40 years, then yes.

just because it's well made doesnt mean it's good

Nah, Joji hasn't hit that peak yet. Give it, say, two more years. If he can really hone his art with one solid, 10 track, carefully curated album rather the overlong crowd pleasers he's put out so far he could definately release a solid 8/10, even 9/10 album.

Its pretty 10's in its sounding and in its themes, while TMR was ahead of its time.

trout mask replica is the trout mask replica of the meme generation

I really believe he's capable enough to reach near nujabes level of quality. I just wish he wasn't put off from showing his serious side.

every time I see this album posted on Sup Forums I wanna shoot the person that posted it

I agree, I think he has the potential. Using another word besides pussy might help his chances, though

Pink season has a few pretty solid songs whereas Trout Mask has Moonlight on Vermont and that's about it.

both those albums are for gay niggas so i would say yes