Found out my sons father who left us when the baby was 5 months old is using heroin and supposedly "hanging out" with...

Found out my sons father who left us when the baby was 5 months old is using heroin and supposedly "hanging out" with gay guys to get it. What's best way to revenge or keep his junkie faggot ass away from my kid?

Try harder.

Shoot your kid if dubs

Almost helpful? Kind of?

God damn it lmao

Make him a sandwich

Report him to CPS.

Setting junkie faggot on fire is always an option.

If the child isn't in his custody(because I'm not allowing him around) am I still able to make a call? How does that work

Going to bump with random dicks

If you're asking these questions then you're way too immature to raise a child. Were you on 16 and Pregnant?

I don't understand how having in depth knowledge of the legal system correlates with being able to changes diapers and feed a kid. I was 21 when I got pregnant but I am too busy spending my money on rent and food for my kid that I can't afford a lawyer and I can't put my personal life on Facebook so came here on a whim mostly because it's anonymous

Find a new guy who's good with kids.

Not really looking to move on romantically id like to be single and work on raising my child.
The question here is what can I do about my sons father/ how can I catch him doing drugs and use it against him in court/how can I lace his drugs with shit and have him OD/ how can I shame him for being a closet homosexual

The guy is a junkie and is probably getting butt fucked as i post this reply. Looks like life got revenge on him for you already.

>another retard OP

it sounds like he doesn't give a shit about the kid so why don't you piss off and mind your own business

Because even though he doesn't care about the kid his family has hired legal representation for him and is helping him "fight" me for rights because they want to see the child so it's more like why can't he just go get high and mind his business?

Is it revenge if he's enjoying it? Like he's high and fucking dudes like I feel like he's happy right now and I'm a woman so I can't stand anyone's happiness and I wanna destroy it

Show us your tits and /b will give you sage legal advice.

nice

Show us your tits