Why do natives of South America still exist...

Why do natives of South America still exist? I thought that 99% were killed of by diseases and shit so most of them would be European descendents

Other urls found in this thread:

ireneu.blogspot.com.ar/2015/02/altitud-arma-bolivianos-infertilidad.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do natives of New Zealan still exist? I thought that 99% were killed of by diseases and shit so most of them would be European descendents.

Because the Amazon hasn't been fully explored and uncontacted tribes are spooky af

Most of them were, but the rest were isolated from European colonists for generations via the caste system and have made up for their loss in numbers by doing what shitskins do best: multiplying

There where too many natives spread around the whole continent, besides that spaniards prefer to fuck them

Depends on the country and region, The andean zone of Perú and Bolivia retains the higher % of natives.Other races women get infertile at that altitude. The non-white brasilians on that pic have more african admixture for sure.

brazil should explore the oil of amazon

Medicine was much more advanced by the time New Zealand was explored. Plus the natives were on a more equal footing; New Zealand was never fully conquered

yes but there's that 1% so there they are, they are less than 1% of the population.

also your pic has no natives. just pardos.

Isn't the Brazilian government trying to preserve the government from going any further into the amazon and trying to stop rubber harvesters and fazedeiras n sheeit? I did a small paper for it. I think it's for like 3 or 4 more years and then you go back to fucking everything up or renewing the policy.

Either way whatever oil Brazil gets the money from it will go to politicians. Which is a shame because Latin America needs a regional power.

Braindead frogposter

>Why do natives of South America still exist?
Because you shouldn't believe Anglo fairy tails.

>muh brave natives

putting much in your post does nothing. The position Maori were in compared to most locales in colonies around the world was pretty different. One factor starts with the letter "L" just giving you a hint and I'll let you Chilean education fill in the rest over night.

Are you a sheep fucker CHI? Not judging you. Really curious

At least Maori fought back, how do you say that in your native Spanish language?

Kek, so did mapuches for a long time.

Déjalo. Me voy a reir un rato.

Qué dijiste maricón conchetumare

>Other races get infertile at that altitude

what is this bullshit

Negro de Mapuche fought, expelled and contained the Inca empire for centuries and the Spanish empire later on. And has resisted us for more than 200 years. What did your Maori little shits do besides dancing and screaming before every throwing eggs match? And you cucks take them as role models for manhood. Give me a fucking break. Go read a book if you are not willing to google search before posting.

No bullshit,the first spanish born baby in Alto Perú was celebrated because they couldn't get children after a good time of trying.

Nobody here takes Maori seriously, the "culture" is so dead that most of them have absorbed nigger culture instead

ireneu.blogspot.com.ar/2015/02/altitud-arma-bolivianos-infertilidad.html

what the fuck
where do i get a cute brown girl

Nice. Never heard of it. Balkanians can live on high altitudes. This whole region is a chain of mountains, dotted with valleys

Your 'high altitudes' are a joke when compared to our high altitudes

Yeah, but in South America we're talking about 5.000 or more mts of altitude.

Lel, those guys live in the fucking Andes.
It's probably bs tho.

>Highest peak in Croatia is 1,830 m
That's like half the altitude of the city of La Paz. And that city is just half of the highest peak of South America, which is almost 7,000 m

>I thought that 99% were killed of by diseases and shit
You thought wrong, pretty simple.

Why did you let the anglos cuck you out of the word "latino", you guys are latins as well.

Mapuches

Because Spain did a bad job at it and we are to lazy to finish it.

Because only the immigrants in USA identify with that word, the actual Latin americans don't use it because latino = chicano/cuban/puertorican.

latinos are cucks