Hey guys its biggie cheese

hey guys its biggie cheese

OH MY GOODNESS

So you say you are a fan of Biggie Cheese? Name three of his albums BESIDES "Rat-a-tat-tat-bat". I bet you can't even fucking do that kiddo. You are probably opening Internet Explorer with sweat rolling down your brow right now so you can look it up and prove me wrong. You are such a fucking loser. Biggie Cheese is a fucking saint and you have the audacity to fucking say you are a fan? You probably heard one of your friends talking about his concert and clicked on the first video that came up on Youtube. Fucking bitch, Biggie Cheese is the shit and you think you can get away with saying you begin to like him? Fuck off cunt. You can't even begin to imagine the devotion I have for Mr. Boombastic. I fucking love this little rat. I would have his children if I could and you have it in your little mind that you are a fan like me? Kill yourself already you waste of oxygen. The sooner you are off the face of this world the sooner I can better enjoy this god of a rat.

i am biggie cheese. dont insult me

Bitch you call yourself a fucking fan? I own all of Biggie Cheese's albums on vinyl and they don't even make them in an official capacity. I pressed them myself. I've attended all of his shows and met him personally twice. Do I have his autograph? You bet I don't. Only a fake ass embarassing child would ask a true artist for their autograph. You probably have it on your graphic tee with the Ratat-a-tat-tat-bat album cover. That's how dedicated I am, so fucking off yourself you embarrassing fuck.

Damn this moment is gonna be talked about for months. when biggie cheese came to town

2Rat is way better than Biggie Cheese

heres a selfie for you guys

fucking west coast rats

Time stamp or fake

>calling him Mr Boombastic

That's like calling Bowie Ziggy; good job, you revealed yourself as a pleb

sorry for the bad quality. im at a concert in vancouver right now

When is the collab with Montie

HOLY FUCK

sticky requested

Unlike all of you losers, I am a real Biggie Cheese fan, I own all the original storyboards and a copy of the TV pilot, I even have some of his nudes saved in my hard drive, sadly this is a blue board

cant tell you right now but look out for my next album when i drop it

I heard rumors Viper will be featured on it. Is this true?

No you dip; vipers eat rats

o shit

fuck viper

also heres a tripcode so you guys will know its me from now on

holy shit i cant believe the real biggie cheese is on mu dot com

fuck you cheese
smoke crack then come back and say that to my face bitch

id like to see you in real life faggot

I don't understand this meme

Yo, Biggie, when the fuck is the Herbie collab you promised?

You posted the album art months ago and it never dropped.

nobody gives a fuck about herbie you dumb wigger. this is a biggie cheese thread...

A O T Y
O
T
Y

dont worry. itll be coming before my next solo album

just realized he's wearing glasses and doesn't have huge pupils

wew

the concert is going to start in a couple of minutes so i wont be able to talk for a while. heres the alternate cover for my herbie collab. itll be included on the special edition. cheese out for now Sup Forumstants