North shore woo!

Have you been gifted an ounce yet?

508, homie

Got any nudes?

781 my man

Sam mc, anymore quincy girls, class of 2014 especially

South shore!

UMass Amherst class of 2016!

im all for it but i wanted new hampshire and other surrounding states to legalize first, so we aren't the magnet for fucking welfare cases (more than we already are that is). it seems so great but you're gonna pay for it out of your paycheck when every jobless stoner within 1000 miles comes to mass.

Bump for New Bedfid

>Amherst

Gimme dem cape cod bitches

Anyone have Brittany Becker from Middleboro?

508 too, no heroin addiction yet

Any dighton rehoboth or taunton nudes?

Fuckin where the bitches at?? Seriously OP your worse than a fuckin New Yorker.

It's a great little town. Perfect for the college crowd. Noho is cool too and right near by.

Oh my

Anyone 781?

Fuck off Yankee

This is Garbage, you fucks got anything?

Hey fuck you your fuckin trash bud. Go Sox!

Nah man north shore!

Reppin!

Amherst is lit

O shit 2 dubs in a row

Good north shore nudes are harder to come by these days than gold bullion. I have a few to trade if anyone has anything to share.

Where from

Right. So you dont have any then.

Nah

Like always. Everyone wants to know who has who from where but nobody has any to share or doesnt want to. If anyone has north shore girls. Let me know.

I have dota

My people! Taunton representin. Where them nudes at tho

MIT reporting in

Berkshire's here

Dota?

Jesus Christ dude get off this site while you're still ahead

would love to see some 978/danvers nudes.

Kerrin O to get the ball rolling

Im sure you would. Why dont you ask for kerrin and dior another dozen times and post more non nudes.

Nailed it lol.

can't blame a guy for trying

Where dem melrose guys at

Not once. But literally hundreds of times with the same lack of success. Nobody cares at all about your fucking nonnudes.

well then I wont post em. sorry it offends you so much

It does man. Its pathetic how much you keep trying the same thing with no success.

you're in the same thread as me man, lookin for the same thing, so you can get off your high horse.

Youre a fucking idiot. Being in the thread is not what makes you pathetic. Its asking for kerrin in dior here and user ib hundreds of times. Posting the same dozen or so non nudes of the same two girls over and over again. I come through, i offer to share nudes with anyone who has any. Ive actually had success. Huge difference you moronic faggot.

dude... you really need to calm down. If it makes you feel better, I've dropped searching for Dior,n shit's a lost cause

Faggot. I have nudes. You dont. Pussy.

Anyone else here 617?

I think not many are because it is expensive as fuck to live here and most people on Sup Forums are teens or 20s.

Where you from originally

oh yeah? who? you talk a big game dude

Louisiana

Anybody got any of Ashley F. Or Paige G. Or Nicole J. Or Chloe C.

from??

No reason to tell you. You obviously dont have shit you pussy faggot. Go fap to your kerrin non nudes for the 300th time bitch.

By the way. We know this is you too.
From? Why? Do you have girls with those names but just dont know theyre from the same city? You once again show you dont have shit. Not surprising that such an idiotic pathetic pussy isnt good with girls. Do us all a favor and fuck off.

Sorry man. Doubt i can be of any help.

A flynn? Fake tits?

Requesting Raquel R from Wakefield or Haley R (hot twins)

Been here a year and a half for grad school at MIT.

Life here is both better and worse than where I came from. There's more to do but I'm sadder. Maybe MIT sucks.

Billerica

Nope different last name

you're an angry elf

Lots of people requesting. Anyone actually have anything to trade/share? I have some if you do. 978

Faggot.

They don't tell you that grad school just sucks in general before you go.

I'm in my 4th year at Harvard, and my advice is to focus on other aspects of your life to make it enjoyable. If your whole life is grad school, then when you are having a hard time in grad school that means your whole life sucks. You gotta diversify your life portfolio.

good burn champ. Your vocabulary is stunning btw

Cant hear you. Im too busy fapping to my nudes ive got from actual girls i know. Sorry moronic pathetic faggot.

i can say with confidence Sup Forums helped me get in.

Brandi and Jake