Cunt that doesnt deliver here. Now where were we?

Cunt that doesnt deliver here. Now where were we?

Anyone know where they'll be streaming later?

She was about to shit on the bed

Bump

who punched the trap in the eye?

>showing tits while bf holds pepe image
Jesus this is sad

They were delivering but the scat fuckers scared them off, I can't blame them that's fucking disgusting.

Who are you?

on bed, preferably

> fucking disgusting
You know where people don't talk about this kind of stuff?
Reddit. Ever consider going back?

Can somebody post the good ones from the last thread? Thanks

This is an old pic from the last thread, probably not her

>probably

Op here. Yall are faggots that aint gettin none

Ok? How does that make it any less sad?

0/8 you didn't even change the filename. Lame, I've gotten 150 people pulling this shit. Just lame

>youre on this thread
>you obviously fell for it

OR I saw your post while I was on the main page, saw how small the thread was and laughed.

>saw how small the thread was
Like your mother saw how small your dick was when you tried raping her and kekd all night long?

You were about to shove something up your ass

> shove
No, it was the opposite physical direction

Pov bj with your bf
Roll

Roll

Haha

Rolling

We have no vocalist anymore!!! DEAD killed himself two weeks ago! It was really brutal, first he cut open all the arteries in the wrist then he had blown off his brains with a shotgun. I found him and it looked fucking grim, the upper half of his head was all over the room and the lower part of his brain had fallen out of the rest of his head and down on the bed. I of course grabbed my camera and made some photos, we'll use them in the next mayhem LP. I and HELLHAMMER Were so lucky that we found two big pieces of his skull we have hung on necklaces as a memory. DEAD killed himself because only for the true, old black metal scene and lifestyle. It means black clothes, spikes, crosses and so on. You know, bands like old Hellhamer, Bathory and so on... but today there are children in jogging swit and skateboards and hardcore moral ideas. they try to look as normal as possible. This has nothing to do with black. This stupid people must fear black metal! But instead they love shitty bands like Deicide, Benediction, Napalm death, Sepultura and all that shit!!
Death to false Black Metal or Death Metal!! Also to the trendy hardcore people...aaarrgghh!!

Rolling again

Roll

Rub shit on tits

Reroll

Those are nice digits you should do it anyways

Fuck u faggot Euronymous u have dildo with shit on your drawers, I kill u

I did roll for her to rub shit on her tits so I guess it's fitting

Roll

no she woman u faggot in woman shirt who like men

I'm a scat fetishist, yes
A homosexual, no
A submissive male who likes to be penetrated by women, yes
A cuck, no

Roll
+shit on tits

Thats a really nice cock I want it in my butt

u gay man who will be have satan cock in ass when deaded by me and going in hell
think good then u be more black metal than is in live

Reroll

>Not homosexual
>Enjoys getting ass penetrated
Pick one.

Roll for shit on tits

WINRAR

Btw he has an awesome mustache

write kuzed on ur tits

>filename

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as she follows rule 31 BUT until then she should be IGNORED. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop/typed). Is the area around the letters smudged/blurred?

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has an easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.