youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
9gag.com/gag/aE7eALK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spielberg hasn't been relevant since 1998.

>It's another reimagining

>the one film disney actually makes with decent people gets shit on

blame finding dory.

Spielberg directed Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and later went on to get three best picture nominations at the Oscars. Spielberg is never going to be "finished" until he dies.

>Minority Report
>A.I.
>War of the Worlds
If you don't think those movies were MASSIVE at the time then you were probably younger then 5 when they came out.

Nobody wants to watch a movie that sounds like a fucking Sandwich.

>big friendly giant
>a fucking sandwich
this says more about stupid americans

Im 30 and all of those films are mediocre and forgettable

The summer is too crowded. Disney is making its movies compete with one another

I saw Minority Report 5 times in the theater.

>the BFG

Also Saving Private Ryan and Catch Me If You Can. He really hasn't been relevant since Munich.

BFG = Big Fuckin' Gun

Always has, always will. Why try to use that term for a kid's film?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BFG_(weapon)

>Jewish giant saves the little boy from the evil nordic barbarians
>by (((Steven Spielberg)))
OY VEY, the goyim aren't buying our propaganda anymore

HA

HA

FUNNY

HA

HA

GOOD

JOKE

When someone posts boxoffice pictures like that why are you guys always post the Domestic?

Because chinks can't save everything

Whats BFG?

ready player one (2018) and indiana jones 5 (2019) bombing would be the real stake in his heart, and right now that seems unnervingly plausible

>All giants are CG
>All normal sized people are live action

Why would they do this, it's likes they wanted the movie to look like shit. They did the same thing in Jack the Giant Killer and it also looked like garbage.

Fuck he ages like wine.
Is Aiden gay? That's the only explanation i have.

Thinking that this movie can compete at the summer box office against Finding Dory than a fall/Christmas release

I dont know but he has such dreamy eyes

So dark and grainy, I love it

It's not over unless it doesn't get a chinese release

That's a big pussy

This.

you're too young to remember when Spielberg was truly massive. AI massive? wtf

it looks good

>3 hugely acclaimed films that are often considered amongst the best movies released that decade

regardless of their box office receipts, Spielberg is still a very artistically relevant director

How the fuck do people IN THE INDUSTRY keep making movies, and I never heard about them until they are released and already bombing?

Like, where are the commercials and trailers?

It's a good thing you forgot about
War Horse

Spielberg should adapt Keit-ai to save his career.

>A boy falls in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
>Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression.
>After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with.
>In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves.
>While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>BFG
>BLT
I mean...he's not wrong

If you don't fucking watch TV and have AdBlock of course you're not gonna see the fucking commercials and trailers.

>call your movie the BFG
>a kids movie
>immediately conjures to mind the word "fucking" as many current parents have played Doom
>the rest don't understand what the acrostic even stands for

Why not just spell it out? Literally half the problem right there. Brand your shit correctly.

When will Spielberg stop making these shitty CGI shitfests and start making classics again?

Thanks again, Lucas.

>often considered amongst the best movies released that decade
who thinks this about war of the worlds

Of course I watch TV and I go to the movies; The trailers cannot be adblocked there. They just do not appear.

I made a comment about Finding Dory about this, how the only things I saw of it were fucking Cheese commercials (not fucking joking about this, it was cheese commercials) with Dory tacked on at the end. No trailers were presented, at all. Not in theaters, or on TV.

And in that case, I was accused of using adblock, which confused me then, too, because when I say "WHERE ARE THE TRAILERS" replying with "YOU'RE BLOCKING ALL THE 240x240 JPEGS OF THE MOVIE!" doesn't explain why they don't fucking put trailers on TV.

Yes, I am an idiot man-child who watched cartoons all day. On TV. No trailers.

this was supposed to be his fun blockbuster before he started to film his "artistic" project which is Kubriks Napoleon

It's badly done. It looks too digital.

Yep. It's as if Disney wanted to sabotage a Spielberg release. And why is he fucking with Disney at all? Dreamworks which he co-owns can fund any movie he wants to make.

none of those were massive blockbusters and they've all been relatively forgotten except for teens like you who grew up during them

MOMMY TAKE ME TO BEE EFF GEE THE MOVIE WITH THE GIANT GRAMPA

He fucked up the only great film he's ever made. Minority Report was so good until that bullshit ending. Catch Me if You Can is pretty good, too.

Not that guy, but...
Was well into middle age when all three came out. Never saw any of them, and couldn't be paid to see any of them. Spielberg's name on a movie is usually a reason to avoid it.

A girl falls in love with cocks.

Unable to find anyone who will gangbang her, she is gifted with by a deus sex machina with the phone numbers of several fat, faceless, old men. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls them, and is overjoyed to find out that they're willing to rape her in all of her slutty holes.

But, the next day, the men never show up at her house like they agreed to. After some investigation, she finds out that the men she called are not the same men that agreed to fuck her. In fact, they don't exist in this universe at all. They're the men's alternate universe counterparts, who want to rape MC's own AU self, who too is unwilling to have sex.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private fetishes in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to seduce their other selves. While they chase their respective targets DRAMA ensues as they begin to want to fuck each other instead and question the NATURE of THE DICK.

Keit-Ai findet einen Weg.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZEERtZjlLs

>Lucas and Spielberg both dump their famous ips and go to make "movies they want to make" without profit being a goal

>Lucas makes shit "art" movies no one watches and spielbergs first one flops $100,000,000

the superior film

>Keit愛 OST

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Go back to 9fag.

9gag.com/gag/aE7eALK

I always try to figure this out. How is it just okay that people just straight up lose millions of dollars? Like most of these movies that are released, considering they need to make back about double to profit, almost never do so. And some directors bomb all the time like I don't understand how a director like Kevin Smith gets to keep making movies, there's no money being made there.

>30
>posting on chinese baord

big friendly giant

It's his only hope at this point! Make it quirky and cast Jennifer Lawrence!

Let's say someone actually wants to adapt this how will they get the rights? Do they just make it or go on chinese image boards and say it's theirs now.

Money laundering and tax evasion scams my mane

a solid third of his movies are complete shit though.

It doesn't matter, he's such a big name no matter what he makes it will get nominated for something

it's public domain now
same as that /x/-trend on weird specimens whose name I forgot along with slenderman

I legitimately had no idea this film had any trailers out, I just checked and watched them both.

Where has the advertising been?

>tfw he produced Transformers which actually won an academy award

>Where has the advertising been?
all those "what does BFG stand for" threads

You do realize when the bfg was written, don't you?

Hollywood accounting. They're allowed to overreport expenses to give the appearance of net loss, which means a big tax break.
I get real peeved about it. Same with the nfl.
Source: cpa

some people actually say this, and they're serious

i pity them all

>Spielberg's name on a movie is usually a reason to avoid it.
so edgy bro.

>50
>on a watermelon husbandry classified
>your opinion has any merit whatsoever

cool bussiness mumbo jumbo

If you think any of those words are mumbo jumbo, then I can't get mad at you for your simpleton response

Big For you Guy

Cahiers du Cinema is probably one of the most notable mags to put War of the Worlds in its top 10 of the decade

what power did you get?

Ghostbusters on track to being the highest grossing film of the year!

You basically just posted The Mars Volta lyrics.

>Spielberg is still a very artistically relevant director

t. philistine who knows nothing about art

His films are the worsts kind of pandering to the audience.

The only movie Spielberg ever made that wasn't pretentious shit is close encounters.

How is Indiana Jones pretentious? or ET, or any of his flicks

>The BFG
What did he mean by this?

A.i didn't seen like a big deal but I was probably 10 when that came out

dude has 3 billion net worth i dont think it's gonna hurt him that bad

It'll hurt his feelings

>War of the World
>Massive

Laughing really hard right now.

>Alice in Wonderland bombs
>BFG bombs
>That stupid 'kid and his dragon' movie looks uninspiring as fuck

Is Disney not capable of making money without Pixar/Marvel/Star Wars anymore?

>that awful CGI

Good. That shit deserves to bomb.

Fact

Way too scary and creepy lucking!

My kids werent at all interested!!

"Daddy, change the channel when that scary BFG ad is on Spongebob!"

Uncanney valley to the max!

It will always find a way.

Is this a meme? Never heard of it before

big [f-word] goy

It's cringey forced Sup Forums shit

Lol p much this kek

In english doc

Are people this retarded? It doesn't get any simpler than what I said. Jesus christ

>Hollywood
>Not corrupt to the brim

591 million worldwide . . . back then that was pretty huge

Reminder that the 1989 version in undeniably GOAT

what does BFG stand for?