Yes, yes. Well done, film school, well done, film school

Yes, yes. Well done, film school, well done, film school.

HOWEVER

GIRUGAMESH

He probably takes an hour in the morning to get all that shit on himself like some sort of girl.

What kinda shades bros?

I wear a few necklaces and bracelet (fggot I no) but it is kind of exhausting putting them on and taking them off at night.

I've always wondered if Johnny constantly wears 24/7.

who is that guy? some head of security? he's been with Depp and his hands literally constantly on him since like the early 2000s

Don't worry about it

It's like a visible, physical version of middle life crisis.

could be his agent or something.

His dad.

Is that Johnny Depp? I thought it was fucking mickey Rourke. Jesus he looks like shit

The Ventriloquist

>I thought it was fucking mickey Rourke

Depp looks a LOT better than Rourke

he's such an embarrassment.

I thought the same thing.

Who the fuck dresses like that? You'd constantly be getting shit snagged on, and caught in, other shit.

Mickey turned into Mel Brooks

Calling it: He'll OD before the next pirates movie comes out

He looks like someone in his 50's trying to pretend that he's a 21-year-old hipster

>exhausting to take some off from around your neck and wrist

What do you weigh 600 pounds?

thought this was a shop, looked him up and fucking hell its real, what the fuaRkkkk mickey rouRkkke

dear lord

Oh dear god, what did he do to himself? He doesn't even look like Mickey Rourke anymore.

Jesus...

hes performing on stage with glam rock legends
he looks like a cunt, but he wouldnt wear this shit on a normal day where he drinks himself silly and slips further into brando territory

He's 53.

what's the origin of this however meme?

why doesnt he just date a 23 year old model and rest peacefully, workout, and relax. and just apologize for willy wonka, just one "i am sorry"

Le arry porrer mayo

Because drugs and booze.

And because he turns into somebody else entirely when on drugs and booze and can't fucking remember what he said or did every time he gets all hopped up on something, or drunk.

Actually he looks like a 50 year old attempting to look like a nu-metal emo faggot from the early 00s.

He looks like this all the time now. Like a melting wax figure of himself adorned with good luck charms.

probably a member of depps PR team. the hands on the shoulder scream "okay johnny okay you're drunk you need to stop making a fool of yourself get in the car"

he looks like a suburban soccer mom

probably addicted to the attention.

I see Johnny has reached the fat Axel Rose stage of his career.

someone get him his goddamn bird.

Faggot

>He looks like this all the time now
you dont see him all the time
you see public appearances
he would wear 3 scarfs to sit with a wine glass in privacy

>and just apologize for willy wonka

why would he apologize for the one piece of kino he was in?

I'd just walk around LA in a t and gym shorts if u was a celebrity

Hence the part where I said "in his 50's."

Age 53 would fall within that parameter.

Fucking underage summerfags. I guess common core fucked up their ability to do real math

is he still getting alimonied?

Get some rest Amber