I want a custom Magic the Gathering playmat

I want a custom Magic the Gathering playmat
Give me Images

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVE0JekVvt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here are some images dude

We have no vocalist anymore!!! DEAD killed himself two weeks ago! It was really brutal, first he cut open all the arteries in the wrist then he had blown off his brains with a shotgun. I found him and it looked fucking grim, the upper half of his head was all over the room and the lower part of his brain had fallen out of the rest of his head and down on the bed. I of course grabbed my camera and made some photos, we'll use them in the next mayhem LP. I and HELLHAMMER Were so lucky that we found two big pieces of his skull we have hung on necklaces as a memory. DEAD killed himself because only for the true, old black metal scene and lifestyle. It means black clothes, spikes, crosses and so on. You know, bands like old Hellhamer, Bathory and so on... but today there are children in jogging swit and skateboards and hardcore moral ideas. they try to look as normal as possible. This has nothing to do with black. This stupid people must fear black metal! But instead they love shitty bands like Deicide, Benediction, Napalm death, Sepultura and all that shit!!
Death to false Black Metal or Death Metal!! Also to the trendy hardcore people...aaarrgghh!!

Oh and this one

Idk what i expected

uck you negger fat

fuvk you ggtrffgaggt

fuck you nigger jew

im cool right guys?
>>/op

Ar-are those cum bottles?

milk

Then why are they in mason jars instead of milk bottles?

Why are you autistic? Milk can be in whatever

When's the last time you saw milk in anything but a carton?

wtf is that from?

I live in canada so we have it in bags

i only see bags in the uk

Also inside a cow

its sperm

What the fuck is wrong with you freedom hating bastards?

THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!

Good ol euronymous

do THIS ONE

wrong just jump. no point in living beign that fuckign dumb

Seriously, artist, comic, site???

Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass?
It's gonna be a challenge because of how big a head you've got, but I think with all the big black cocks you take, you'll manage.

Burgerland here.

We keep them in plastic jugs.

i bet your a fucking racist. We are all pink on the inside

>>checked

Brontosaurus isn't a real dinosaur

You know, I am a racist.
With all these fucking niggers running around, beating up on people just because they didn't vote for the candidate they wanted, it's fucking sane to be a racist.

Do you think its only blacks doing it? No everyone beat other people up. Hell half of them (thanks to trump) beat the shit out of the blacks. If anythign its the blacks being racist

Bagged milk vs shooting up schools I think were fine with our freedom

This bait is REALLY tasty.

This is now a gets bread

Please, find me an example of this coming from Trump's side.
youtube.com/watch?v=UVE0JekVvt0

Fuck yeah lets get all the dubs

It's funny because the majority of people that blindly follow racism as part of their ideology either drop out of schooling, or never go into higher education to begin with.

no clue tbh

its really not that hot

Checkem

why do u want to know so bad creep?

fail. Unlike you my parents love me

Yeah?
Well fuck your statistics, I'm getting my degree next year.

and threads gone now. cya

never claimed it was

I get mine from a cowshare, it comes in a gallon mason jar.

It's doubly funny when I say "majority,"

You are the outlier, arguably the most terrifying form of racist. One who has an education (though I doubt it's in any social science).

Yep, Computer Science.
And I think you find it so terrifying because you never really considered racism as an actual position.
You were taught to fear it, and like that the Jews were able to cuck you into being their obedient little goy.

This one OP for the glory of the IRA

Not really that powerful when you consider most computer science graduates suck in their field and have the communication skills of someone with severe autism.

Well, I've already beaten one of your stereotypes.
I'm starting to think you're just making things up.

I'm a third party and not the guy you where talking to.

Then stay out of our argument, nigg.. Jesus, you niggers can't smell bait when it's this obvious?