Rate my OC, go

Rate my OC, go.

8/10. Would steal.

Oh wait, I already did.

You may steal the art if you wish, but you will never know the character, for she is deep within my mind and my heart.

>inb4 OP is a faggot
I put a lot of time and effort into the backstory of this character, very near and dear to me. Not sure that's something that can be stolen. But, hey, whatever, you do you.

Post it fag.

Her name means corn
is this symbolic

Well, she is a Saiyan. Saiyans have names that are puns on vegetables. Thought of a lot of Vegetable terms, and Maize just kind of jumped out at me

Until someone mods tails into AA2 and fucks your waifu like that poor soul with the elf waifu he made.

At the risk of it getting stolen by you, I'm gonna have to decline.

Ah, who am I kidding, I know this character is mine and no one else's. Are you serious about knowing her story? I'll post it, but only if you actually want me to do so.

>mod tails
>AA2
Not sure what those terms mean
>elf waifu
whodat?

Scratch that, did some Google searches, now your comment makes sense to me.

>Not designing your own power armor to make her even stronger
Why bother drawing armor

Well, I chose predesigned armor because there isn't really a way to design armor in Xenoverse, the platform in which I designed her.

>heterochromia
you absolute UNIQUE BUTTERFLY. fuck off queer.

Heterochromia? You mean the condition where you have two different colored eyes? Fuck that noise, her eyes are just blue. It's the hair in the first pose that makes one eye look like a different color. Don't jump to conclusions, my friend, you might land somewhere unsavory.

>That file name
This is a nsfw board, its ok, now show us the tiddy.

Then draw better so that we don't make that mistake.

Alright, if you insist. Just warning you now, there's no tiddy.

I didn't draw it. I commissioned it.

I TAKE IT BACK

Don't hire shitty artists

Pff, you asked for it.

Also, nice trips.

Okay

7/5

Wow, you like her that much? That's cool!

OP: In all seriousness, though, guys, I do appreciate all comments, positive and negative. Criticism of all kinds is crucial when creating any kind of work, whether it be something as big a movie or as small as little picture of a character you made up.