Sup nubs

sup nubs

for some reason I don't see 23 99s

Fishing lvls?

That shit is dead nigger you need to move on, plus nobody is impressed that you waste your life on pixels.

rs3 is dead but osrs is surprisingly active. I just use rs3 for bonds and pay for osrs membership. pic related a pure I've been working on casually for about a month and a half

yo should i just skill all three att str and def or only work on str now?

I've got full rune

I'll trim it for u bruv

PASS ME 10M OP?

who /privatesever/ here

My ironman, hc ironmen are already beating my stats and stuff man

slayer grind.

My account, but I quit and everything has been given away, because OSRS went to total shit.

want to play again but forgot to save money for a bond and cant be arsed doing f2p money makers

>because OSRS went to total shit.

Can you explain? Genuinely don't want to invest more time if they're pulling another rs3

decent bank. going to rwt it?

Im avoiding logging in right now cause I'm on wave 45 of the fight cave and im a noob with no bossing experience so i'm afraid ill fuck it up from here

My acc

if he stands up pray mage. if he stomps pray range. hit the healers atleast once. keep an eye on your hp. you got this.

I'll do it for you if you want.

what are you going to use those stats for?

ok. acc name beevus343 pass is captianofthewatch14

PVM n shit

you should probably invest a little on skills since raids are coming soon. your combat seems fine for the moment. just a thought.

Didn't get me in bro. You can email me the real pass at [email protected] if you want.

Dont you think I will be fine with my combat alone @raids?

You're asking wp

Lol that wasn't me who replied btw. No this is something i need to do on my own.

This was my bank, but I sold it all for real money back in March 2016, and quit. I looked up how much you get now and you don't get shit compared to what I got back then. That is how I know that game is slowly dying and Jagex is just lying.

can you explain what raids are?

check

Playing faceit while NMZ so i have a lot going on lol

Gl bro

price goes down because more money is entering the game dummy

You guys hear about Trance Music selling his shit?

because of bots tho

raids are going to be randomly generated dungeons where teams come together to fight a raid boss. It's supposed to be osrs's hardest pvm challenge while rewarding us with new armours and weapons.

That's because they updated a lot of slayer drop tables and a lot of inflation occurred. The game is actually doing better now than it was in March in terms of population retard

This

You can easily tell there are tons of bots by walking around in any world on there members or F2P.

3rd age is shit teir armour anyways. prices are dropping because people want to have functional liquid cash instead of white noob magnet cosmetics.

I know, but I sold all of that shit and received actual cash, so it was a win for me.

He made something around $24,000.00 I heard?

This

hi guys

i like pking and i have 70 def, but i want to pvm more

should i increase my def level? i want to pk still

if you have a ton of shit sell it all before it is too late for irl cash and move on.

current bank.

are you the same person?

No i am this person.

>61 attack

good job there fagit

Nothing is a waste of life as long as you have fun doing it

is def the most useful skill? im very confused why a lot of people stay at "45 def" or "70 def"

if im at 70 def should i not go above it? even if you're pking kids, wouldn't it make sense to have a higher def so you get hit less?

im a tank for my pvm clan so def is very important to me. if you want to pk i think the lower the def the better since you'll be matched with lower leveled targets.

brb gunna try to get an ely real quick.

Can't even fucking BEGIN to understand maxed stats and 43 prayer.

gl man!!

ty man really needed that

who wants to help a b/ro out with a couple mil

Not many bots at all not even on FTP worlds. Mainly cause the free bots were figured out.

Naw, i'm waiting for raids bruh

fuck off nub

It's not a fucking pure if you focus on more than one combat playstyle dumbass

Gibe items

R u troll or inbred?

both. Probably one of those f2p oldschoolers

Not at my computer right now. But my account name is Zezima you might of heard about me.

Hilarious, heard of an original joke?

No, I'm newfagging obviously.

>im not wasting my life i shitpost on Sup Forums all day
at least with gaming you can make a real career. nigger this is retarded bait

What trash game is this?

osrs best game in history

fact

Show bank then ill be impressed

server has ironman mode, I haven't gotten 75 construction to build an altar yet :^)

r8 m8

Get it as a slayer task. That's what I'm doing. It'll take 45 mins max as a slayer task. Plus jad will die a lot faster.

Stats?
And how'd you make your money?

Actually pretty fucking good, i got 800m eoc but 400m osrs is worth more

share i tbed

I play rs3. I returned for gameplay and not nostalgia. I do hop on 07 occasionally just for good memories.

Whats wrong with regular RuneScape?

what private server is that?

stop being a nigger and tell how much you got.

Different combat system, the ability to buy your progress with IRL money and how fast the xp rates are. That's the main issues which doesn't appeal to many people