Rate one of my fursonas. Go!

Rate one of my fursonas. Go!

Not a fan of her, huh, guys? Silence says a lot. Hey, I get ya, Sup Forums might not be the best place to rate fursonas. I'll just go ahead and let this prune.

tits can be a lil larger

Take this shit to the /trash/can please

Eh, I like em that size.

Well, I mean, I was trying to, but you left a reply.

Kys yourself please

>dragon
>not wings
is shit, next!

Kay, so, if you think it's trash, don't reply. Then it'll go away!

ok faggot, but you first have to check em

I can summarize this

"I only wanted people to praise my 'art', and my fragile ego can't handle it when you insult it so fuck off"

No, I saw that nobody commented, so I just wanted to let it die on its own. The more you comment, the longer it stays.

lol cuming from tha 800 pownd faggot prolly dont do shit but play on Sup Forums all day fuk off get a life nurd

I'd fuck 'er. It's gunna be a loooong night little lady

I... suppose that's a compliment so... thank you?

Cute but Lagomorphs are the best

fucking autistic

Hang on, lemme Google that...

Oh, that's the Latin for rabbits. Okay.

Aspergers, actually. People get it mixed up all the time. Though, I suppose Aspergers is just a mild form of autism, so... you're not far off.

Mmmmhhhhmmmm, hope she's good at fryin' up taters cuz I sure do get hungry after a night of love makin. She better bring her own beer though.

She is a rather good cook, actually. Not as good as my other character, Maize, but she can certainly "fry up a tater", as you so eloquently put it, at the very least.

My fursona is a hare, yeah. Yours is nice too though. I can't comment on the sex appeal though since I like boys.

Well, I mean... I've got another one, a boy, if you'd like to see him. I mean, he's straight, he's Jenny's boyfriend, but hey, I'm not judging.

I like the species design but she's overweight, signalling she has personality and/or upbringing issues and likely health problems which will cause her to die young, making her a poor choice for a long term commitment

Well, I mean, that's a bit of a stretch. Just because someone is overweight doesn't mean they have emotional problems. Sometimes, their metabolism is just slow.

>Rate one of my fursonas.
What the fuck is this degeneracy?
I legit feel sorry for you like I just cannot fucking make fun of you because of how autistic this is. Jesus christ. Have a good Christmas. :/ You're just too easy to insult I'm sorry.

Sure bae. Here's me.

Well that's sure good, I'm glad for the lil lady. Now if she can just gut a few of my fish after a trip to the river that'd be gosh darn fantastic.

Although, I will say that might make a juicy story idea later.

Please try to understand that thick does not mean obese

Translation: You suck.

Thank you! :)

I agree.

>rape/10

That's a nice design! I like the Hawaii shirt and scarf. Here's my guy, Milo.

Slow metabolism can lead to 20-30 pounds if you do nothing to manage or treat it

a slow metabolism does not doom you to be fat, your choices still decide that, and there are treatments for e.g. thyroid disregulation

12mins = no one gives a fuck apparently

Yeah, no one was saying much, and that was fine. Like I said, I was gonna let it prune, but I guess the conversation just got going for some reason. And that's cool too.

Cute, looks like my kinda dude

I suppose that is true. Again, emotional problems don't necessarily lead to weight problems, but they do make for interesting character traits. I haven't decided on a concrete backstory yet, but I'm pretty sure her mom died when she was fairly young.

>dragon
not a single outstanding dragon trait.
>anything but straight
muh special snowflake SJW friendly character
>freckles, lines over the body
adding to the over designed shit factor I see.
>Fennec
but it have hare teeth cuz why the fuck no even tho dragon and Fennec are commonly depicted a carnivores and thus have fangs.

there, all I said is correct and if you get mad is only cuz you are autistic.

Thank you! I'm glad you like him!

Hey, don't let some of these guys tell ya different, some of us guys like a girl with a bit of meat on 'er bones. Keep you warm through the night and gives ya a bit more to hold on ta.

I'm not mad. Those are valid arguments. Thank you for your input.

I like the cut of your gib!

>You suck.
Shitty comeback but I'm gonna let it slide since I feel sorry for you. I just feel like a total asshole if I made fun of you and a very nasty bully who makes fun of someone with a mental disorder. It hurts.

the different color on just the neck front and boobs looks strange. The color is too fleshy, but I assume you didn't mean for it to be flesh, since it's labelled 'fur3' and there's a tuft on it.

Not even worth killing for the dragon soul.
> 1/10 would not bang

Yeah, the species was originally an adoptable, so that kinda came with it.

Thank ya kindly

Hey, don't worry about it. If I can't laugh at myself, then what's the point of living?

How does he put on shirts??

No problem!

His wings fold up onto his arms. They've got extra joints that allow him to do that, as all bats do.

meme magic!

Or that, you know... that works too.

Nice dubs.

Dubs can't lie, however both of you got dubs so then you both lied.

Here's mine, whaddya thunk?

10/10 would fur again. does she ever have to use lip chap, if so what kind. Mine prefers blistex

Fuck it. I'm leaving. You didn't do jack shit wrong so fuck it. Bye.

Nice feet

Mine prefers clorox

Got some oh so fine dubberoos in 'ere. Good on you folks for rollin' so well.

Dude, LOVE the Greek deco... or is that Roman?

Would have in kitchen/10

I r8 8/8 feet m8

Okay! Have fun!

I got a trip. Pay attention to me!

no

I got a dub quoting a trip. Pay attention to me!

Alright, this is OP. I would like to thank you all for your comments, positive and negative. Criticism, for good or bad, is essential when creating any work, whether it be a big movie production or a small picture of a character you made up. While most of what was said I'm sure was simply for the sake of humor, I still value it all, and will actually be taking some of it into consideration when I take some time to flesh out her story! So, thanks again for all that you guys have done for me here! It really is valuable and I do appreciate it!

No problem boy'o keep doin what yer doin and don' let nothin get the better of ya.

Sure thing!

Fuck that

Bump this shit. I love it too much