Which slut would you fuck? And Wwyd to them?

Which slut would you fuck? And Wwyd to them?

2nd lefts tits are sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice

moar of the far right

2nd from left.wwid? Tie her to a spread eagle apparatus and force her to orgasm repeatedly for days and weeks with a magic vibrator wand until she can no longer feel any pleasure in her body. Keep her alive with the most basic of food and sleep. Begin a regime of sadistic whippings and open hand slapping slowly progressing to closed fist beatings. Beat her until her entire body is purple and then keep her in isolation until the bruises are fully healed and then repeat for years. Use chemicals to destroy her vocal abilities. The screams will only be in her head. Do the same with her vision. Fill in the time between beatings by making her consume my urine and feces. Subject her to mental torments suited to her peculiar nature. Does she fear spiders? Snakes? Darkness? Whatever it is, it will become her waking nightmare. After all this and only this, give her the choice or remaining in bondage pr death. When she finally breaks down and chooses death, begging me to pull the trigger on my pistol, she doesn't know its one of those fake guns that shoots out a little flag that says "bang". Then I laugh, there is no escape love. There can be none.

2 and 5. what would I do?
double anal fisting with a boxing glove on.

The far right looks like a good fuck

They're hideous.

You got more?

Post more please. I would have all of them naked and tied up

More

tie dye shirt
probably lick her butthole

Please dump everything

None of them are white, I'd pass. But 2 I guess.

Moar on 5

Converses are the universal shoe for sluts. Literally every girl in this thread is wearing them

*yawn*