wtf is this fuck off degenerates

Love it!

fuck what is the pic

Sauce?

omg that is so fucking hot

>non gold faggots will never know

Mods?

tell me please!! i want to know what it is

Just an FYI: 27% of Americans have had an incest experience. It's far more common than homosexuality, pedophilia, and beastiality combined.

My mom did with my cousin.

I wish I did. sucks to be me

get gold, fucktard

I don't have any money

Has to be b8

Where do I buy this?

it is lmao

yeah dude I want to b8 but do i need buy gold to b8 to that? How can I get free gold so I can b8? Is there a silver? Maybe I could afford that..

I hate incest because it's fake and weird, but it's got the youngest looking people. -_-

first day on Sup Forums?

FR. I mean, I love it, but I wish it was more genuine. In videos that are labeled incest have no content to suggest that it's incest, and the ones that do are really bad acting.

Id like to see this study, I would guess like 5% maybe even 1/10 but over 1/4???

that seems far fetched. what counts as an "incest experience"

How do I decrypt this?

I think it's just a troll move, but I can't be certain. Haven't been on Sup Forums long enough.

I've heard about this. You need some java program that's impossible to find. All the links are dead.

o_O wow thanks user

hot

Explain yourselves

Time to Google search for 32 hours to find something useless.

By far the best picture posted in this thread.

not hard if you know what to look for

Good luck. You won't find shit.

get gold and you'll see

I don't.

We shall see.

Not willing to pay for something useless to me. All the features I need are achieved with browser plugins that are free.

nice pic Sup Forumsro

You don't deserve dubs.

Fuck off newfag.

Come on, help a Sup Forumsrother out. There's not a single link to the file that works.

i always wanna have an okder sis

Seems like a meme to me.

Too lazy, can you do it for me?

What existing links are there?

I dunno, I'd have to go searching to find them, and they're dead anyway. Plus I feel like if I mention it by name I'll get banned.

damn hot, totally worth the gold account purchase

k since im tired and feeling generous (and watching this is making me feel pity, congrats), i'll spoil it for you - its a troll pic, there's no such thing as Sup Forums gold membership

MOAR

Doesn't exist.

I know - Sup Forums pass just takes off Captcha.

But can't you hide pics within other pics? I read an archived thread about it. You need a bunch of tools to decrypt, and one of them has no active links.

My favorite kind of incest.
Makes me wish I had a sister growing up...

[Comment is only available to Sup Forums© Gold™ accounts]

You can interlace them so when you click on a seemingly hot picture it becomes spiderman

Kek

[Comment is only available to Sup Forums© Gold™ accounts]

I know that. This is what I read.
4chandata.org/g/spoilerYou-might-have-downloaded-unwanted-content-from-Sup Forums-or-other-places-without-even-knowing-spoilerSeveral-anons-have-contri-a463523

you're welcome, anons :)

enjoy, ima go to sleep now

Wooden acting nice

Pretty sure Sup Forums has it's own archive, that's an external site.

Whatever. Someone has that gold-cli.jar thing, and I want it.

I doubt it. You can always run them through a mass decoder, but nothing I've seen suggests that such action would be necessary. If you do happen to find something, let me know.

No it doesn't, just feeds sexual frustration.

Then of course when you are older and think back to your retarded teenage days you realize you could have probably easily fucked her.

I won't be finding anything. Believe me, I scoured the internet for it a while ago. People have it. I just need to find an user kind enough to give it to me.

Had my step brothers suck my dick, tried anal with one of them, jerked them off and think I sucked them off, came on their asses.
And this was when I was like 14/15 and they were like 9 and 12 or someshit.

Did you even check the filename on ? Even if that was a real thing, and was actually seeing an image, it would mean that is a fake.

Again, I personally doubt such a tool exists, but again I would love to have a copy, even if nonfunctional.

It's a huge troll m8s.

Did you even read the thread I linked to? People were finding pics within pics that they downloaded from Sup Forums. It tells you all the tools you need to decode them, and what to do with them. The only problem is that the link to gold-cli.jar is long gone.
As for this thread in particular, maybe it's real, probably not. But I'm sure there are plenty of hidden pics flying right under our noses. If you look for it, there's another archived thread (from Sup Forums I think) talking about the same thing.

Sounds to me like it belongs on /x/.

If you're going to go all inception, download Tor.

>GLOORP

No dude, this shit's legit. Again, I can't speak for any specific instance, such as
But this a very possible thing that's happened before, and probably still happens now.
github.com/itsprogrammernotcoder/stegdetect

sauce?

This is implying that the noise in the image is the data for another file. However, Has very even noise and thus would probably just generate a big, useless file that's some 70KB long.

Post what you find, if you find, but personally it's not worth it to find some images I could literally use Google to find.

>People were finding pics within pics that they downloaded from Sup Forums
yeah, they fixed that bug. Now pics with archives embedded are automatically recognized and prevented from being uploaded

Whatever dude. Just don't be surprised if you find out you've been accidentally downloading a bunch of cp from Sup Forums. Also look at Noisy as fuck.

No, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about steganography or whatever it's called.

That would be great.

Hiding files in the noise of an image is inconvenient and requires a file large enough to hold it, but small enough that it doesn't look out of place.

That, or they could simply be using Windows XP and saving their MS-Paint edits as JPEG.

I still want gold-cli. I need to know. Yes, the majority of these Sup Forums gold posts are bait, but what if one isn't? You'd never know. I bet most anons have gold-cli, and are hording it to themselves.

Fap to mine all the time and mom. Used to let them catch me in the act kek

I personally don't care. They can encrypt their images all they want.

Why do you need to know? All there is to know is that it's a big joke caused by Digg posting about the top 10 funniest NSFW Sup Forums posts. It's just a cheap way to get them to pay Sup Forums and send them on a wild goose chase.

I dunno.
Maybe there's something wrong with me. It just really gets under my skin, especially since I almost have all the pieces, but goddamn gold-cli links are dead. I'm not really used to being completely unable to find a program I need on the Internet.

Does anyone know how to get Gold membership?

Read the thread you fucking wastrel

>I almost have all the pieces
the pieces of what?
>I'm not really used to being completely unable to find a program I need on the Internet
meybe because there isn't one and you're easily fooled by Sup Forumstards

delete your system32 folder

The reason the links are dead... Is because it never existed in the first place.

It's a meme.

This

Here on Mac OS X Tiger we don't have system32

>the pieces of what?
The pieces of figuring out if people are encrypting images on Sup Forums. I spent a fuck load of time googling a bunch of terms, downloading a bunch of programs, and I finally got really close to some actual results, but dead links.

>meybe because there isn't one and you're easily fooled by Sup Forumstards
It exists! It's just that all the posts talking about it are from like two years ago. It's not even really a Sup Forums thing. In my research, I even came across someone talking about gold-cli on that repulsive furry site, e621. This furry was saying that he had it, and that if the links went down to PM him asking for it. Of course the fucking degenerate hasn't been online for years. Fuck me...

you just want to believe people here are sharing cp, don't you?

It's not a real thing. It. Never. Existed. A simple Google search would tell you that, notice how the first few links are memecenter and similar. There's a good reason for this - it's where they belong.

This is a perfect example.

>because it never existed in the first place.
How do you know that?

kek, there's a glitch on Sup Forums where it let's pass users view the image even when I don't have a gold account. this site is so fucking broken.