Couldn't Twitter just ban Donald Trump before he starts WW3?

Couldn't Twitter just ban Donald Trump before he starts WW3?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/have-feminist-frequencies-501c3-tax-status-removed-they-are-clearly-partisan-organisation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He'll be using the POTUS account here in a couple weeks. Can Twitter censor the president? Is Twitter a pile of faggots?

The answer is yes and yes.

It's he going to start WW3? No. That's just stupid shit that retards say.

The purpose of this thread was to bait people to reply and correct him for his lack of correctness.

Actually our current administration is more likely to start WW3 (with Russia) because of provokations in Syria.
As Trump has said, he seeks peace with Russia, so there is no problem in that regard.
The prospect of Trump starting WW3 actually has nothing to do with Twitter so I'm not sure why you would relate that to it.

>Donald Trump before he starts WW3?
Can somebody please explain why uneducated fucking retards keep spreading this "Donald is going to start WW3" meme?

Literally how is he going to start WW3? If anything, electing him STOPPED WW3. I really don't understand why people think this.

Twitter won't ban him. They want him to keep saying weird shit, which brings attention to Twitter.

?????

Profit.

Who needs knowledge of current world events and which countries are allied with which, amirite? Let's just call Trump an idiot, say he'll start WW3 somehow and call it a day.

This 100%

Are you guys in denial? Look what he's done already and he's not even president yet. According to the news right now, all the attacks around the world that happened yesterday are tied to US groups. And while he commending them, it's also making him looks like a hypocrite. He probably could have stopped them if he went to his briefings. Instead he's bashing and pissing off every country in the world right now. He's also cancelling his all press conferences, because he's too scared to hold even one. You know he's worried about getting shot like the Russian Ambassador.

You guys don't even realize that Donald Trump will be getting rich while the country falls apart, because you aren't gonna make him give up his investments. He even put the billionaires on Wall Street in his cabinet to make sure of that.

Heard it all before.
Ultimately, nothing you said has any bearing on Hillary's destructive stance on Syria, and Trump's reasonable one.

That's why they take away his blue checkmark.

>Cant defend Trump so let's bring up Hillary

Everything that people criticize Hillary for, Donald Trump is gonna do. Donald Trump is gonna making sure all his policies go towards his pocketbook.

Hillary didn't win and Obama is not president, so trump supporters can't use that as a argument anymore.

He gets buttmad when a comedy show makes fun of him, image the rage if twitter actually banned him. He might just have a stroke from rage.

HILLARY + HUMA FANFIC!

>Hilldawg unzips her pantsuit, her wrinkled flab spills out
>"Aisha darling, come service your Mohammad," she says
>Huma pretends to be excited
>Bends down to the floppy, withered, stinking flaps
>Gently pushes the colostmy bag out of the way
>Hillary grabs her hair, forces her face into the putrid, yeasty mess
>"LICK ME DRY," Hillary barks admist a coughing fit
>Huma extends her tongue, and thinks of the money
>Millions upon millions could be hers, someday
>That carribian island
>That life of luxury
>The boundless wealth of the money-laundering Clinton Foundation could be hers, if only she plays her cards right
>The colosomy bag detatches from the stoma
>A trickle of filth runs out the hole
>"LICK THE STOMA," Hillary growls admist another coughing fit, taking a swig from a bottle of gin
>Huma winces, wrinkles her large arab nose
>Extends her tongue into Hillary's stoma, tries not to gag
>Suddenly, a knock at the door
>"I'm BUSY!" screeches Hillary
>"Madam Secretary, it's urgent," says the aide
>"I don't care," shouts Hillary
>"But Madam, the... the news has reported Trump won Florida, Texas, and Minnesota,"
>"WHAT?!" screeches Hillary, slapping Huma's fecal-stained face out of the way
>"Madam, it's... no longer possible to win."
>Huma wipes the intestinal filth from her face onto the satin sheets
>She realizes it was all for nothing
>Years of debasing herself in exchange for wealth and power
>Hillary flies into a drunken rage, starts throwing lamps and ashtrays around the room
>The screeching is deafening
>All for nothing
>IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING

>Everything that people criticize Hillary for, Donald Trump is gonna do.
Except for a no flight zone over Syria. You know, the thing that actually matters.

Just give it 2 weeks. He'll change his mind and hide behind twitter instead of announcing it.

Hes just the prez elect at this time. Obama is responsible for a few more weeks. Relax support trump and live good braah

this guy is just a businessman,,genius IQ,a careful listener,most liberals hollywood posts & college eggheads have
never partook in building wealth pounding phones meetings meetings out to the field,handle crises one after the other,done this for years,never has the ponderous ahhh ahh,,,, oh,,,umm obama talked beyond the first semester level of english comp of junior city college,obama clinton with assist from dingbat california dames like pelosi diane feinstein barbara boxer,the goofy black broad sheila wussername,harry reid. chuck schumer,all have cost democrats 1,003 government seats,,every midterm,,2-400 more are sent home,concensus in talk shows newspolls,chose ten big newspapers,all predicited a hillary landslide, trump rallies with `5-30k in stadiums lines out the door for 3 blocks,trump said fuckem I'm gonna win this the republican party was lined up against him,trump kicked their asses into last year.
meanwhile hillary could not draw better than a canasta party.
no matter said the press she'll win anyway
she lost dems wanted a recount ,,more excuses why they lost recount lost them more votes.
dems write & call electors with threats intimidation,trump had a couple reversed votes,,,plus a couple democrats who reversed.
trump wins in wisconsin,dames in
the courtroom throw a seven year old temper fit
ya losers

So I guess you think he can mentally handle it if they took twitter anyway from him? hahaha

>twitter bans the president

That'd be a hilarious metafor for the power corporations have over the American government

Trump could buy twitter. Choke on that.

you are preaching to the wrong crowd. they are ignorant retards who praise everything he does and will ever do.

>Trump is the power corporation.

But yeah it would be hilarious if Twitter actually did it

no, he couldn't. twitter would be multiple billions of dollars, it's doubtful thatt trump is even a billionaire

Yeah Trump broke doe.

Look at his tax returns

i wanna suck a liberals dick dry after having read all this. my godddddd

No because that's openly restricting the speech of a person for no reason you retard. If people want to have WW3 then they can have it. They'll just find another archduke or something to get shitty about and have the war anyway.

Sure thing Keith.

>what is leverage?

you stoopid nigga?

u mad

>No because that's openly restricting the speech
I'm sure he could, like ya know do a press conference or something if Twitter banned him like he's suppose to do as president-elect

>private company can't take away muh free speech on their own website
an hero

Maybe he'll bring the actually transparency Obama promised but never delivered.

>alt-right cucks actually understanding the 1st amendment

Good joke

where did you get the gif of Weiner doing his morning ablutions?

I bet the Russians what did it.

>he'll bring the actually transparency
such bait

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/have-feminist-frequencies-501c3-tax-status-removed-they-are-clearly-partisan-organisation

They should just to give him the ole finger and trigger all the rightards so we can hear them whine and play the victim.

They won't though because this

Boy, you're really a stupid fuck, huh? Just full of useless, liberal b8 garbage. Go back to trap cock sucking, you were more truthfully with that venture..

Lol..Nope.com

Lol..I really enjoy listening to complete idiots like yourself.. rambling on like captain butthurt.. thyn tears doth engorge my member..

Wow, to be your kind of stupid .. absolutly baffling nigga

Lulz.. you must be drunk nigger Leroy..

Samefag with no defense

OP is beta cuck faggot. Move to Europe you fucking retard

Pretty much your original content is same faggot with no accountability.. you, user, are the same real faggot

Fuckoff, stop sending cucks to europe.

>..
Samefag still have no defense for his false god

Got all the info, unlike you, trap salad dressing faggot. Lololol OLOL.. love those salty tears homo.

The US is already the laughing stock of the world, so if he got banned that would just be awesome.

>Got all the info

Well tell us about your false god then?

Obviously he can't run a country, and he would throw a sissy fit if they took twitter away from him

>According to the news right now

Stopped reading right there.

Hillary Clinton was such a poor choice for the DNC, that 5 electors (most ever to date) actually voted for someone else besides her.

What's funnier, is how liberal college faggots thought Bernie Sanders was a more electable candidate. No way in fucking hell would Sanders have won the presidency. Sanders, an outspoken atheist, would have gotten SLAMMED in the electoral college and popular vote.

Just face it, people are SICK of liberals turning their culture upside down, and creating drama over every little aspect of society.

>No way in fucking hell would Sanders have won the presidency
>People voted for trump simply because he wasn't Hilary
Literally the only reason people didn't vote for Hilary as much is because of all the controversy surrounding her, as in all the controversy surrounding Trump was dwarfed by that of Hilary

But where's the controversy surrounding Bernie?

>Literally the only reason people didn't vote for Hilary as much is because of all the controversy surrounding her

WTF you talking about. She won the popular vote by damn near 3 million votes. She just didn't understand that pandering to 3 million illegal immigrants doesn't win an election.

>3 million
>what is fact checking

Nice hyperbole, faggot, I bet you're not even trolling.

>She just didn't understand that pandering to 3 million illegal immigrants doesn't win an election

Conservatives don't realize you need a State ID making it impossible for illegal immigrants (even someone registered without a driver's license) to vote

Not in Cali where she received the additional.votes.. no ID, no es problema... Also, they gave illegal immigrants IDs in Cali, plus, DMV says that anyone WITH an ID would autoMagically be enrolled TO vote... So California is where she made these FAKE millions of extra garbage voters.. totally useless.. Hillary Lost by a massive landslide.. yup, I said it..LANDSLIDE..

>Not in Cali where she received the additional.votes.. no ID, no es problema... Also, they gave illegal immigrants IDs in Cali, plus, DMV says that anyone WITH an ID would autoMagically be enrolled TO vote... So California is where she made these FAKE millions of extra garbage voters.. totally useless.. Hillary Lost by a massive landslide.. yup, I said it..LANDSLIDE..

You're not even from California are you fag?

Here, in Califorina, they can give you a green card but you can't participate in anything that the government offers such as medical weed & voting.

My friend is illegal and he only gets to sit back and watch everyone vote deciding his fate you ignorant sheep