Sup Forumscore if Sup Forums had taste

Sup Forumscore if Sup Forums had taste

I'm actually surprised Eno isn't Sup Forumscore. He's the exact sort of artists who should be, and he's better than a lot of artists that are, even those from the same time period.

itt: albums I like

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa

Easily in my top 5

>these threads always have Hum in the OP image
Good taste OP

Omfg so much this, Hum is the most underrated band of the 90s.

whats with the striped horse?

by the way the musics shit nu-metal for nu-males

Failure.

>whats with the striped horse?
zeper

he's sub-Sup Forumscore. Another Green World and Ambient 1 are discussed a lot here

>I think I have superior taste by liking something most of Sup Forums doesn't talk about
You're so cool.

>Hum
>nu-metal
WRONG

thanks! i never really thought about it like that but i think you're cool too. im glad you like my thread!

loveless

Downward is heavenward is objectively better and Glifted's "Under and In" is on at least one of those essentials charts. They're not the most underappreciated band on Sup Forums but they're definately great.

Hum is posted on here quite a lot. And you say this like it's a bad thing? God forbid someone listens to something that isn't Sup Forumscore

This meme is shit kys

What meme

Them and Sunny Day Real Estate make me feel a specific kind of sadness, more so with Hum. They put a lot of emotion into that loud guitar that you kind of get lost in.

YOu

Your existence

>tfw to unintelligent too understand Bowie

SDRE are amazing, i actually saw them live when they briefly got back together. It was everything i hoped it to be they were really good live. Some of their songs make me feel a nostalgic kind of happysad that is weirdly comfortable. And no one i talk to irl has ever heard of them, more people should listen to them.

Yeah, i think Sup Forums-core is actually generally fine, but it's missing a lot of older artists and is fairly surface-level.

Ahh nice. Missed them in 2010, hoping they get together again at some point.

>tfw when it's okay to consume shit so long as you act sanctimonious about it.

Definitely his most polarizing and patrician album

>Sup Forumscore if Sup Forums liked the dumb stuff I like