Tsar Katherine the Donovan here.
The last thread filled up.
Here's the video:
eroshare.com/fejp6wuy

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/cXLfwgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

i've already cum three times today from you. why do you want more?

because it's the season of giving!

my dick's raw at this point. what more could you want?

bump

i like your music at least

God damn, you gonna make more videos tonight?

bump

nice missy

make a gloryhole video.

buy a bad dragon with a cum tube. then get reddit famous

I kinda want the red leather corset on my list. I'll be able to buy it come the first week on January. Pick your favorite items from this list ans tell me what you'd want me to purchase first. My budget is around $100 for toys and $100 for outfits.

Toys for the "Tsar"
Link: a.co/cXLfwgE

i think i love you katherine

Be honest,are your nippys naturally that cherry red,or been tatted or makeup? They're always rock hard as well,nice....

Can you pee for us?!

FUCK REDDIT they banned two of my accounts because of ErikHunt42 reporting me for violating terms of service and they won't respond to my emails. I had an account in good standing fgor 7 years and now it's permanently banned. That's why I moved back to Sup Forums. I only visit reddit for The_Donald and to post on r/gonewild.
Sup Forums is my forever home.

This, a million times this.

Annd reported. Are any of you assholes really stupid enough to follow the links?

I'll drink a bunch of water. I have to pee kinda right now but I'll wait until I have a good amount ;)

why were you banned?

Gold Fraud (bull shit) and posting "personal information" about ErikHunt42. Apparently, posting that his company DropEverything is a disaster and people shouldn't use it is posting "personal information". It's bullshit. Fuck him. Fuck reddit.

I was skeptical at first but its really her just masturbating.

What the fuck is wrong with you, are you literally a faggot?
>reported
Suck my ass, loser.

are you pro or anti trump?

You're always here when I am.
That's wonderful.
And you also never sleep it seems -- awesomeness is 24/7.
You rock!

I like your browser skin. Want to see how I organize my bookmarks?

I am pro-trump. Wanna fight about it?

Katherine Gehl eyy?

Still not biting.

Yeah. Sure nothing fishy about this at all. May fool the new kiddies on holiday break. I've done my due diligence. Any of these desperate fucks want to get malware or what ever your whoring, that is on them now.

The one and only Katherine Gehl Donovan!

I suppose that's one way to organize it. As it stands, I have too many book marks and need to organize. You...well, you do you.

i no longer love you.she's too fucking stupid to post a fake link.

her name is pretty well known at this point.

Whatever, you liberal cuck. He won, fair and square get used to it.

why do you dox yourself? do you want to get raped by nerds?

Would you fuck a guy with a strap on?

I pinch them sometimes, but that's all natural.

>dox yourself
kek, "go dox yourself!"

im not gonna argue politics with a chick on Sup Forums.

If that's what he was into, sure!

Probably wise not to argue with me. I studied political science for nine years in college. A few credits shy of my doctorate.

Go to your room and reflect on all the doxxing you did.

And that's the story of how she bought over $450 in sex toys in one night, and became tsar of Sup Forums

i got 3 doctorates in poly-sci and am actually trump himself. so you'd be arguing against yourself because i am actually you.

I'd love to see you riding a huge dildo in your ass! Can't wait to watch you pee too!

This thread is going to be a ton off fun. The east coast sociopaths of Sup Forums are awake and lurking.
>I'm in my room, you nitwit.

Can we do a three way with melania? I'd let your 70-year old cock in all of my holes, I bet it's yuge.

YOU FINALLY DID MY LIP BITE OMG

This guy is lying because I'm Trump. We're gonna build a wall around dumb camwhores

you have an ugly cunt, i thought you were trans for a good 10 minutes.

Yes, other Barry. Let's throw the dumb ones in the pit and hold on to the smart one.

Oh you're back!

>kek

Moreso once the pee video is finished. That's gonna be good, depending on where you do it.

Give me just one example of how my cunt is ugly.

I was thinking of grabbing a towel and just doing it on my bed.

That would be fine, floor works too. Just not the toilet, that's boring af.

I don't have a huge dildo yet, it's in the mail. :'(

I could grab a bucket!

I like the bed idea better, personally.

When did you first try anal? You like it right away?

you have a fat chicks pussy on a smaller frame.

Fucking hell, every day now huh? I think Reddit may be more appropriate for this kinda thing... Like for real, go back.

>Top kik

ohkat23 what happened to your steam account?

I was fooling around with this guy I was seeing. he was drunk and so was I. He put it in the "Wrong hole" and I told him he missed. He said "oh, I din't miss" and fucked my ass raw, no spit, no lube. I tried to protest and he covered my mouth and pounded me even harder.
It was a mixture of intense pleasure and pure agony. He crushed my windpipe a little bit too while he was doing it and I blacked out for a few seconds.
Coming to, coming back online to wondering where I was and what happened while still being pounded in the ass gave me a full on body orgasm, my very first earth crushing, toe-curling, eyeball rolling back, pins and needles climax. I haven't had anything like it ever since, my ex wasn't into it.

Have you ever had a thing for older guys? Or teachers?

nothing, I'm logged in right now. I'm Lady_Lorelei now. Did we play together on steam before when I was ohkat23?

That is so damn hot! He fill your butt with his cum?

Texas girl ?

>olderguys/teachers
OMG FUCK YEAH I HAVE.
I have a Master right now who is a professor at Harvard. He's so fucking hot, we role play Master/Pet (I'm a kitten with an adorable tail plug) and sometimes we plat student/teacher.
It's long distance tho so I haven't had a good fuck in...man. I don't know. A long, long time. years.

>Lady_Lorelei
why dont you stream on twitch?

I have a twitch account, I just didn't have good upload speeds until recently when I upgraded. I'm a little pissed, my ISP has had an outtage for hours now. I'm using my personal hotspot on my iphone.

California girl in Texas.

He pulled out roughly and then fucked my pussy doggy style until we both came at the same time.

Creampies are best.

I agree. I love the feeling of cum dropping out of my asshole.

Half an hour and the trolls come out to play...

What's special about 3 AM?

The east coast trolls are active and the central time trolls are just getting on. A special breed.

I'm an oldfag circa 2005-2006. Sociopaths come out to play at around this time, always.

It's the trolling hour

I dip out at 3 AM user. I don't wish to get into pointless arguments with antisocial people.

Check Snapchat Kat

>Greasy face.
>Greasy hair.

K. Fair enough.

My hair is freshly washed and I have normal, balanced skin.
Fuck off.

Bumpan for video

Bump is appreciated

Whatever it takes.

Bump

Love this pic of you Kat

>Straight outta the trailer park.
Greasy as fuck.

I'm a longtime resident of Sunnyvale so you got that part right. Me and Ricky are tight AF.

I'm leaving the thread. Thanks for a fun night, Sup Forums. Sleep well or don't.
And erikhunt42, go to hell and I hope your sleep is bad.
Goodnight, anons!

I can't wait to cum to your pee video

Before I go, any requests for one last pic?

Pee!! Please

wait where's the pee vid?