How many girls did you fuck on Erasmus?

How many girls did you fuck on Erasmus?
Where did the easiest girls come from?

Tell me your stories

NORMALFAGS OUT

One cheeky Litwin girl. That's it
She was magnificent.

The easiest girls come from Sweden and Germany. The "gracious whores" come from Spain, "Here's free stuff, please like me. Especially when I'm drunk and insufferable, most of the time" comes from the U.K and "I'll be your mommy and you'll be my baby boy. SILENCE!" come from Italy

Would like to try out that place.

i did not go to erasmus since i am not lucky enough to be doing bullshit sociology degrees or whatever unlocks the erasmus like you all, i am studying a real work and i am studying it in a real gray 2nd world post-industrial shithole

literally 100% of my class is male
only 50% of those are white
and out of those 50% white people, 50% are eastern yuro including myself

welp AT LEAST I WILL HAVE A JOB LATER NOT LIKE YOU

fuck you

Fuck off normalfag. This isn't Facebook.

>tfw no Erasmus in USA
RRRRRRRREEEEEEE

Post cool Erasmus stories NOW.

I fucking hate spanish bitches. They are loud and annoying. Never met an italian girls, like you described, wanna meet someone like that. Haven't met UK girls either, their accents makes me fucking hard, though

>an girls
- an

You just probably hate them cause they aren't easy. Would love meeting Italian women too if they're actually like that kek

They are quite easy, just show themselves as some alphawomen, or something. The girls are always the loudest cunts when they go to bars, even at the university's caffeteria, which is already not that quite, they somehow manage to be even louder. Guys are pretty chill, though

Civil engineering?

guess for an indian all women are rather difficult

yeah, the indians usually stay in their darker-skinned beta communes, while being in erasmus

>Haven't met UK girls either, their accents makes me fucking hard, though

That's only your imagination, meet someone from UK, and they have horrible accents.
Like the worst peasants you can imagine speaking english

yes, something like hat anyways

maybe

I dont trust girls who were on Erasmus. They are stained forever

What subject do you study for erasmus?
Also fuck off normie >>>>reddit

none

This, so much this. It's literally the most massive red flag you can think of.