Gone Girl

What would you have done in Nick's position?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNONvjVFEUM&index=12&list=PLX0VCRWZaHzsGQK_n2GaJpgP0RnvVsdLG
youtu.be/skJGjYtnFO8
youtube.com/watch?v=4HBtR_prvjE&list=PLX0VCRWZaHzsGQK_n2GaJpgP0RnvVsdLG&index=21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she's pretty cute, i'd let her cuck me

Fair play.

let her be my waifu and try to never bore her or become complacent because she's perfect and doesn't deserve a shit husband

Kill myself because I'd be Ben Affleck.

I would praise Allah

pat head

Also because she could kill you, the psychotic bitch.

Go with the flow and live in fear for the rest of my life

Stayed with her because I'm lonely as fuck

Yes I'm sure you, a Sup Forums poster, are quite superior to Ben Affleck

he is surely 100 pounds superior

I'm 9 stone you dumb bitch.

But I'm not a smug liberal like Affleck.

As in my thoughts in his head or me the actual person? The former she would leave within a few hours, the latter she would be repulsed and most likely leave even faster.

Not be such a whiny bitch

He had a hot rich wife who supported him financially, a nice house, got to bang his hot college students, owned a business. His life was perfect.

>9 stone
>being British
>being happy with that fact

>9 stone
i'm very sick right now and still weight more than you
you're weak fragile squelly

Who says I like being English? I'm just not Ben Affleck, so I'm content with not having my head up my ass.

Bear in mind I'm a manlet too.

so you're still inferior to Ben affleck

She's a fucking murderer. I'd just go to the police, doesn't matter if she tries to ruin my life, it's the right thing to do.

I'm beta as fuck so as soon as she came back to me i'd forgive her for destroying my life and get back together.

She's a murderer and psycho. I'd try to collect as much evidence as I could on her, then let it go to trial.

Regardless, he's a douche who can barely act. Richer, better looking, he's still a dick, like me.

Best part about the movie is how Affleck is the villain from the people's perspective. Pretty red pill.

you know what's even better, there are people who actually cheered for her in theaters. Yes, there are retards dumb enough to still believe she's somehow a good person even after it is fully revealed that she's a murderous psychopath.

Shut the fuck up you miserable virgin faggot, people cheer for the villain in plenty of movies.

I'd have fucking divorced her. I rather be broke and paranoid the rest of my life than living under the same room as that cunt.

So why not just kill yourself

I would have killed her and bailed. Seriously, there's no fucking way I'd feel safe with her alive.

You'd kill a woman pregnant with your child?

If she's a murderous psychopath, yes. She'd probably fucking kill the baby anyway - and I wouldn't believe for a second she was actually pregnant to begin with.

If she's Amy from Gone Girl, I'd make sure she "unfortunately" died during childbirth

I'd fucking treasure the most loyal, perfect woman of all time and creampie her every chance i got until we had 2 kids or so.

Only 2 kids? What if they're girls. I'd abort them if they were female but as long as they were male she could have as many as possible.

>I've killed for you
No bitch, you murdered

There's a big difference between killing and murdering

Watch the video where Sharon Osbourne cackles over a man getting mutilated (his cock) by his wife, along with the studio audience.

On topic: How would anyone accept being with a demon?

wtf

I really liked this movie and I think it was 90% the soundtrack that did it for me.

The below piece was really good especially - it plays when nick's mother (I think?) dies as a dirge, and then it plays again when Amy and Nick are in the car ride home and confrontation after. Really brilliant the way it was arranged.

youtube.com/watch?v=mNONvjVFEUM&index=12&list=PLX0VCRWZaHzsGQK_n2GaJpgP0RnvVsdLG

Totally agree, the soundtrack helps with the basis of the film as a whole. This specific track's quite relaxing.

youtu.be/skJGjYtnFO8

samefagging, the below is also really incredible and the way it's played in the movie doesn't do it justice - in the movie, it's played as amy is killing neil patrick harris, which is a great scene, but the movie version doesn't let you hear the high, light piano notes that litter the beginning of the build up.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HBtR_prvjE&list=PLX0VCRWZaHzsGQK_n2GaJpgP0RnvVsdLG&index=21

i thought it was so weird when I first watched gone girl because it really felt like a real horror movie despite only really being a thriller. listening to the soundtrack helped me figure out why - the music is so unsettling

t. trent reznor

Is there really a difference user.

>mfw i saw this as a date movie with my crazy ex

>not wanting yandere chicks
smdh tbqh familia

It was a year of my life I'll never get back, shit was fucking miserable

Killing is the act of taking a life - killing can be done in self-defense, in war, or by accident. Being a killer doesn't necessarily equate to being a bad person.

Murder is the act of intentionally, unjustly, and illegally taking a life, usually pre-meditated. Murder -usually- equates to being a bad person; in some extreme cases it can be morally justified (though never legally).

If someone breaks into your house and kills you, they are a murderer.

If you break into someone's house and the resident kills you, they are a killer, but not a murderer.

>What would you have done in Nick's position?

After finding a woman that kicks my butt and keeps herself sharp? Probably keep her and make sure the children are raised properly.

Run as far away and as fast away as I can before she decides to kill me not answering a text message