Hey Sup Forums, I dont know if I should break it off with my girlfriend of 1 month

Hey Sup Forums, I dont know if I should break it off with my girlfriend of 1 month.

The pros
>she's a virgin
>pretty cool, I like her in general
Cons
>randomly told me over the phone that her first blowjob was with a black guy (I was her second)
>she believes in the blm bullshit

Pic related. what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/stdconference/2000/media/afamericans2000.htm
cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try to finesse. If she doesnt want to fuck then dump her ass and get you a ho that will ride your dick good.

Tell her that she needs to be lynched for betraying the white race

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Dump her

stab yourself

break up with her

she is too good for an insecure wittle edgelord like yourself

alternatively you could challenge her 'blm bullshit' views, but you wont because you are a coward

Take her virginity, then try to tell her that blm is bs, if she doesnt listen and is gonna stay a dumb cunt, tell her to fuck off.

That depends on how much she loves black cock.
If she really likes it, you can recreate the experience for her by raping her and then beating the shit out of her.

I guess I'd try to fuck her first. I mean why not

Fucking break her. Being a virgin is a phase, soon she will be your freak. BLM is also a phase. Show her they don't matter. Stats don't lie, niggers do though.

I would

smash n' dash Sup Forumsro

I feel so disgusted when I think about it though. I hope white guilt didnt make her do it

dump that shit

stop being such an intellectual coward and challenge her blm views, preferably on an open forum like facebook

everybody should know how educated and clever you are

youre not a coward, are you?

man. the. fuck. up

>she believes in the blm bullshit

sounds like a keeper

Dating for a month and haven't fucked? Wtf bro, you're a lil bitch. I don't date a girl until I've fucked her so I know if that bitch is worth my dick thrusts or not

What you do is try to make it seem like its ok (BLM). If she brings it up say some shit like "Yea its ok" but progressivly go down on what you say.

Why do you have to be racist? Blacks are just as respectable as other races, why is it a big deal if she was sexually involved with one before you? You Nazis need to grow up

this

fuck her first though, taking that V is something you can look back on, have a chuckle, and cherish in your old age when, embittered by your rejection, she goes back to Tyrone and inevitably becomes a single mother

Post nudes

Post her nudes here for a start obviously

oh, she knows I don't agree with them.

all I'm going to post

Now we are talking op... Continue with more nudes.. So how was the head?

No, keep posting.. She looks great. I say... She only sucked the nigs dick, so break her and make her yours... She's a virgin man, teach her the ropes.

don't have any real nudes. We go to the same campus so I never bothered with that. the head's not too bad though

see this, kids?

this is a grown man being a total fucking pussy while telling himself hes an 'alpha'

go on facebook and argue against her views where everyone else can see

if you dont then you admit to yourself, and to the world that you are total fucking pussy

Post what you got

Shes a nigger lover? DUMP HER IMMEDIATELY AND PRAY SHE DIDN'T GIVE YOU AIDS!! Get yourself a classy white girl. Not some nigger loving BLM whore.

Pump and dump

>blew a nigger
absolutely disgusting. You could educate her that nig lives don't matter, but you can't unmouthfuck her. Dump the cunt

Hmmm.. tough call. My current girlfriend fucked 2 niggers in her lifetime.. I flat out told her the thought disgusts me but i'm glad she did it BEFORE she was with me. I told her flat out that I hate niggers and that if she ever tried that shit again? I would leave her in a heartbeat. It does bother me knowing two niggers dicks have been inside of her, but what can I really say? It was long before she knew me. Thankfully shes not a BLM supporter. She said the two niggers she fucked were assholes and does not support the BLM BS. It's weird, I can accept my girl fucking niggers before me, but the BLM shit disturbs me more. I dunno what to tell ya. If she supports that shit... it means she'd fuck one if she had the chance. At least my girl is turned off to them now. Hard to say what to do man. Godspeed.

>even considering continuing to kiss a mouth that has slurped nigger cum straight from an ook ooking nigger's dick.

user....

It shouldn't matter. Your opinion doesn't matter. I you like her then be with her. But if you are so bothered by the fact that you and everybody on this thread are racists then leave her.

Fact is most women in america are going to sleep with a black person so get used to it

I'm leaning towards the pump and dump route. Mainly because of the blm and other liberal crap

If i was in your exact shoes...? I would fuck her. Take her virginity... then dump her. Shes a nigger loving BLM supporter.. which means.. she will be hurt by you fucking her over and fall into the arms of niggers... forever ruining her life. When shes a single mother with 3 or 4 niglet half-breed babies, she will finally see her mistake in life... meanwhile you got virgin pussy and ruined her for life. :)

Look man, it's up to you to tell her what to believe. I mean you gotta be subtle about it, but if you are her intellectual superior you can change the ay she looks at the world. First agree to disagree peacefully, but slowly see if she's open at all to your perspective. If over time she proves too stubborn and it still bothers you, consider moving on. Otherwise tell her to shut up about that bs unless she can quit being naive.

Basically, be a man and get your way. Not a lot these days will put it so bluntly for you, but there you are.

>fact is most women in america are going to sleep with a black person so get used to it

where the fuck did you get that "fact" from?

>Fact is most women in america are going to sleep with a black person

maybe if they are raped by a nigger. Only bottom of the barrel hoes and liberal idiots go for coons

>Fact is most women in america are going to sleep with a black person so get used to it

keep dreaming, nigger. The vast majority of women of every race other than porch monkey is disgusted by your kinky hair, ape face and shit skin.

Who said I was black, and for that matter american. There's a fucking reason that country is the laughing stock of the world

dont bother, these kids are idiots and cowards

i bet you post and say stuff like that when you arent on an anonymous message boards, because you are brave and intellectually honest, not some sort of pussy Sup Forums kid

pffftthahaAHAHAHAHAHAH

wow edgy.

Not to be mean or anything user, but I have always wondered... How does it feel to know that a much bigger and thicker cock was riding that pussy, and that you are getting sloppy seconds to a couple of nggers?

ROFL, Turned off by them... That is what she wants you to think so you don't kill yourself... but every time you guys are fucking, all she is thinking about " I wish he was black"

I would definitely stay with her long enough to fuck her. Then dump her if she doesn't outgrow the BLM bullshit.

With that said, make sure she gets tested. 50 percent of blacks have herpes. They also have 8 times the rate of gonorrhea, chlamydia, etc.

Dis user is actually correct.

50% of blacks of herpes... Can I see your reference?

If you stay a virgin all your life you'll never have to experience the horror of bedding a woman who has been with a black guy

Yea it's funniggerfacts.com

>mfw I'm black and topkekking at this post.

> girlfriend of 1 month
> she's a virgin

She ain't your gf bro, she's just using you. How much of your life are you gonna waste on that?

OP here. Why do you guys think she would tell me that she blew a black guy in the first place? Did she expect me to congratulate her on being so progressive? fuck...

also /r/ing sources to gather anti blm facts

edgy..

try stormfront you worthless jizzrag

She won't fuck you because she's into niggers and wants a big nigger dick to tear her pussy up. Hell she's probably lying to you about being a virgin to hide the fact she's smashin Harambes cousin behind your back.

>Can I see your reference?

Sure. It comes from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention

"Overall, 40.8 percent (1,684) of the study participants were infected with HSV-2. Infection rates were higher among women (52 percent) visiting the clinics than men (32 percent), and higher among African Americans (48 percent) than whites (30 percent)."

cdc.gov/stdconference/2000/media/afamericans2000.htm

That study is actually about black women but who do you think they're getting it from? White guys? Kek.

See also:

cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html

I actually thought this was common knowledge by now. I guess not.

looks like biased liar studies

You're a fucking stupid faggots op. You don't 3ven deserve that bitch. You disagree with one other views therefore you are going to break it off? I hope you get your stupid faggotnface crushednby 10 black dudes.

how do we know the us govt didn't infect them when they were doing the Tuskegee experiments

why are you looking for facts? you already know that it is 'blm bullshit', so you must already know the facts. you werent just talking shit without actually knowing anything, like a stupid Sup Forumstard kid, were you?

>>randomly told me over the phone that her first blowjob was with a black guy (I was her second)
>>she believes in the blm bullshit
KILL.

so whites have 32.. thats not a proud number either...

Is not her problem if you're a racist shithead

Honestly? It bums me out. She told me they were "smaller than me", but I know that's bullshit. She told me that to make me feel better. It had the reverse affect... lol. It honestly bums me out, but again, I can't say shit. It was before she was with me. I've been with her for 6 years now. Unless shes a top pro cheating machine? Shes only been with me in those 6 years. I figure, i've filled her pussy with gallons of cum in the 6 years we've been together. I've flushed out any and all remains of the nigger dicks that plowed her before I did.
I know a part of her misses the nigger cock. I'm not completely naive. I often wonder if she misses the nigger cock. I honestly have no way of knowing.

She fucked the black guy, I guarantee it.

Seriously? You're saying that the actual CDC itself is making biased studies?
Holy hell people really are blind to what they don't like

Is it weird knowing that she has possessed a much bigger cock with her virgin mouth?

Yea but we're marginally better than black people which is all I need to feel good about living in a trailer while being unemployed

Merica!

Liar. Uv never had a gf

Gtfo if your not posting nudes. This is b not your free advise theropy

Yea they get more funding if there's more diseases so they're overinflating their numbers, it's the oldest science scam in the book

Actually thats good user, that shows that no matter how big the cock is, women will always want the things that matter. Don;t get bummed out, althought it was bullshit that they were smaller than you. Keep your head up

Found the nigger and or worse, a nigger lover.

I'm sorry user that you are in that situation. Why are you unemployed if you dont mind me asking?

...Edgy...

leave her, you don't deserve her

affirmative action niggers took some jobs then jew financial collapses took the others

I'm not small by any means, but i'm also not huge either. I'm above average which is better than 50% of the male population so I can't bitch too much, but I also am not in the "huge" category either. But yeah, at the end of the day? Shes with me, if she wanted someone else? She'd go get it. I do know her saying they were smaller was complete bullshit though. I don't know if I should be happy she tried to make me feel better, or pissed off because I know she lied. Either way? She was looking out for my feelings, I suppose that's all that matters.

Please kid... take her virginity then break it

>nigger cock
>nigger cock
>nigger cock

Jesus, that's all you faggots talk about. You realize the average difference between white and black dick is 0.5", right? That means that if you're big, then you're bigger than most niggers. Quit perpetuating the nigger dick stereotype, already.

This. She definitely fucked him. Top kek on believing she's a virgin.

Ask her if she wants to suck a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard to be honest... excuses for acting like a nigger... funny...
people who are unemployed are just Lazy by nature... How does it feel to be exactly like the person you come onto user boards and talk shit about?

I bet you're the kike drinking up all the money

Ya you can think all you want. You are extremely ignorant. And filled with stupid ass excuses.

Take her virginity. Then dump her.

> rolling for deflowering

Hi OP! Sorry to tell you, but she fucked a black man. Ok, Bye!

Dubs says you ask her if she misses the niggery diggery dick stick

How to be a retard 101, do this OP. I'm sure everyone on Facebook is DYING to know your opinion how smart you think you are, its the only logical step, it can only end well

Dump her tell her because shes a marxist multicultural race traitor who has no dignity and whos back bome is controleld by jewish media so much so that she lied to herself that it was just another blowjob and not and act of desperation /being weak and succumbing to the jew interacial fetish so popularized by people like blm who act like there culture is there biggest priority but love spending their focus om whites and dont stick to their own kind...stick to your race.Actually do non of this and lie and tell her its because you think the black guys had it rough and deserve her then when shes done getting gangbanged shell start to finally think and spiral into self hatred and depression..thats the true goal here.to make her realize the truth which is african americans who watch bet and like nwa are all dumb jerks...i like black people but unfortunately jewish media have brainwashed them into acting like retards and now like 80% of them are retarded black supremist arrogant and have attitude problems.

fuck reading that...

This is what's know as the beginning of the end, congratz OP you let it get to you and now we can expect a follow up thread later on how you fuck it all up

>retarded black supremacist arrogant and have attitude problems

You're all that minus black supremacist, but there's some sort of supremacy hidden there I'm sure

Triggered niggered spotted either that or white sjw

Neither, you can't be ignorant to the fact that that's how you carry yourself can you? I'm not triggered, not a nigger, and no need to waste time trying to be a sjw. I'm just letting you know you're calling the kettle black and I find you cringy and kind of spastic

>>she's a virgin