White men who married with Azn pussy = excessively unhappy

White men who married with Azn pussy = excessively unhappy

youtu.be/tbrgpg3IWHs
Azn men who married with White females =
living in the heaven
Is this the result of the combination of Vice from Asians and Sincerity from Whites?
They always take the bad things and pay back as a good thing. I truly appreciate them of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k2OuGZn73t0?t=390
halfasian.org/2016/12/20/university-of-kansas-study-by-kelly-chong-phd-asian-men-rarely-say-negative-things-about-asian-women-while-asian-women-attack-asian-male-appearance-frequently-yet-give-birth-to-asian-sons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Azn men who married with White females
> living in heaven

ahahahahah you're just as bad as yellowfeverboos in reverse

It's really true though.

They have like thousands times better responsibility and conscience than shitsian women

> responsibility
> conscience

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this is the life..

>They have like thousands times better responsibility and conscience than shitsian women
jesus christ korea

Bumo

this is true tho. asian girls only love status, white girls don't care.

t. asian who only dates white qts.

youtu.be/k2OuGZn73t0?t=390

what did she mean by this?

I never understood why Asians hate their own women so much

you only know the devil you see daily

same reason northern euros seem to hate their women

grass is always greener

it's more like whites are just ignorant/desperate and can't see through the very thin veneer of civility that eastern women put up

Why Fucking japs always try to diminish Whites so much?

It's just their personality is so generous and nice so they're trying to helping us by taking asian women.

Fuck you ungrateful Japan.

no its asian women hating their own people

halfasian.org/2016/12/20/university-of-kansas-study-by-kelly-chong-phd-asian-men-rarely-say-negative-things-about-asian-women-while-asian-women-attack-asian-male-appearance-frequently-yet-give-birth-to-asian-sons/

I come to this thread and all I see is
>CHING CHONG CHANG WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT
Seriously launching nukes soon...

The truth is that all women are inherently repulsive, shambling dirt golems unkissed by God, chained to the filth and forever out of reach of the heavens.

Repulsive in both body and soul.

this is sagely as fuck

singapore confirmed for guru

because the japanese are engines of hatred that don't even like themselves

they're basically identical to us british, except we've got enough foreigners here to distract us from how much we hate ourselves

Well unfortunately, Your nation is the most representive result of >CHING CHONG CHANG WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT
Not even meming. Anthropologists say that your Haplo N group gene used to build the ancient Chinese empire.

Cool thread /r/asianmasculinity, but no one really buys your autism

White women are considered as trophy wife among asian males.
It means your high above the spectrum of the rest just as white people thinks about WM/AF couples.

not in korea and japan. dating sure but marriage no. marrying a foreigner means you failed at getting a real wife, so something must be wrong with you

>korea
No. In here, Marrying a white means you are world-tier alpha male/female

None of these are true, you kissless virgins.

that's it user, i'm done defending korea. time and time again your posters let me down. you koreans really are shit-tier cucks

>men who married [...] excessively unhappy
No shit. Marriage starts where the happiness of a man ends.

Oh you will find happiness again in like 25+ years

Idk. but is there any reason to refuse whites actually?
I understand when Japan does this. because they were nuked by whites once.
But we weren't

North Korea being Best Korea wasn't a joke, South Koreans have no pride/soul. They are mindless consumers.

i thought men going to SA to get women is a western meme till i saw a fat roided freak in the gym with a jungle gook

Spend some time around them.
This is the same for every large group of people and their women. Men don't like women and women hate other women. Women are there to be fucked, to drain resources and to fulfil the male-mother need. They have not evolved to be liked.
People only really like little girls, as they represent the precipice between desire and destruction.

southeast asia is an upgrade to maceshitdonia though

It kind of shows how pathetic and backwards Koreans are from how they get so crazy about marriage. I know they get pressured to marry and all that but god damn have some souls

you are delusional

i live a better life than 90% of canadians

> South Korea
> soul

Top kek. North Korea may be a horrible dictatorship but at least they preserved their culture/pride

maybe in your country yeah

says the american

Macedonia is great, what on Earth are you talking about, Nguyen

> France talking shit

Fuck off Abdul, don't you have to go watch your wife get fucked or something

>soul
Korean is the most Christian country among all of East Asia
Plus we have Seoul
Dammit

>hate asians
>lets make one.

>Says

Hear me out, I mean no insult to you, this is just an observation. I believe your country adopted Christianity fervently as a status symbol, to appear more Western on a global stage. Your people/ " culture " don't exemplify Christian values, you value the opposite of what Christ would cherish. Material wealth, status, greed and image.

Not even that.
Throughout the world there is a staggering rising trend in divorce and long term suffering for men and for a fair while now in Japan, and spreading, the trend of divorcing men once they hit their peak financial saturation. This is more or less when they finally get to retire and receive their big payouts for dedicating their entire lives to serving companies. This is when a large amount of women are deciding to divorce their husband of decades worth of marriage and enjoy the rest of their lives alone, spending his hard earned money.
They try to obscure this reality female nature by giving it a special name: 主人在宅ストレス症候群、as if it was something they were suffering with and not a biological tactic to discard someone they no longer need. In all of this, once again the suffering of the man is ignored. Many of these retired men who are left with nothing for their life service end up committing suicide.

Women are leeches. 3DPD is trash.

The difference is that in the leftmost one the white man isn't aware at all that his woman is crazy and self-hating
t. been there

>Material wealth, status, greed and image.

t. wang pong chow who living in hongkoover

Says who?

Apologize, white man, for inventing feminism.

Nah mate, I'm not saying it isn't dominant here too. Western culture in general is shit, can't wait to leave here.

white women have oversize feet

Whole media

>a fucking leaf
The irony is palpable.

Don't you have some white christian immigrants to beat up/daughters to offer up to Muzzies?

I'd be upset, but I'm being shit-talked by Canada.

It's like Elmo telling you your mother sucks dick. It's impossible to be offended by it.

(((white man)))

> Brit admitting to getting cucked by Elmo

You're supposed to marry Asian cuties in the west, not move to fucking Asia for them. No wonder you'll feel like an outcast if you move to Asia as a white dude.

>canada in charge of basic comprehension
The problem with being America's hat is that there's always a border separating you from the brain.

> Brit stupid enough to believe we are American anything

We do in fact embrace those superficial values you have listed but so do Canasians especially so for asian immigrants coming from Mainland and Hongkong; Asians are not much different from one another after all, mate.

>implying it isn't a white guy

Aren't you supposed to be our bastard child? Your banter game is disappointing as fuck. Come on, lads.

> banter

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you child

Right, that's it, you're grounded.

these asianmasculinity and hapas tier threads are pretty pathetic desu

strewth

That is one ugly chick though. Anyone would be unhappy with her

Kin Jong Kun slaying some pussay!!

I'm going to marry a Japanese woman in 3 months in my family's castle.

the eternal aristocrat
first off they create alain BONNET DE soral, now they unironically are making hapa noblemen

should have guillotined all of them

Robespierre only fault was his clemency.

Having a Chinese girlfriend was the worst period in my life. She constantly demeaned me and was very catty and aggressive.

She ended up cheating on me anyway having a gangbang with 4 other Chinese students in my bed. I tried to break it up and one of them kicked me and shouted in mandarin so I left them to it. Tried to write 'fuck you bitch' on a paper in Mandarin and pass it under the door but they laughed because my translation with wrong.

I believe you

My goddess..

good post

Fake LMAO

i just don't get it already our women are not submissive housewives how many times do i have to hammer this into your stupid neaderthal skulls? jfc

I like how the artist just puts everything he/she hates into one caricature even if they're contradictory. Impressive lack of nuance.

I don't understand this.

I think it's one of those pictures that are supposed to "make you think". But the "hypocrisy" the artist points out isn't actually hypocrisy. You can say the same things but still have different reasoning behind it.

superiority/inferiority complex. They always compare themselves to the west because there were the only non-western developed country for a while.

Traditional japanese shinto culture tell them litterally that they descend from heaven but at the same time most western countries are as developed if not more than them.