I fucked my fathers cousin Saturday night

I fucked my fathers cousin Saturday night.

I knew it was going to happen eventually. She was always flirtatious, but I mostly rejected them because I have high morals.

My father invited her over for drinks. She arrived while my father was still running errands. After we shared a few drinks, she became overly touchy and one thing led to another.

The question is, how do I blackmail her for maximum profit? She is in a 30 year marriage with 3 offspring. I recorded it.

Vid or it didn't happen.

Post pics

You dumb? >.>
Tell her you will show everyone the vid unless she does the things you want with you

What should I try to get from her?

not doxxing myself, sorry.

anything sexual you desire i guess ;p

Form her, Not from you! When not, your lies

How old is she, and how old are you?

She is 55 and I'm 22.

>I recorded it.
Proof it faggot

black mail is a felony if she gives you anything she can prove you blackmailed out of her you will go to jail for a long time so dont ask for money orders and whatever you do ask for ask in person

Nudes on demand.
Like even when she's at work, give her a ten minute window to supply a live nude or the video gets released.
Of course, once she realises that you're never going to release it because you'll be just as ruined, and that recording her and blackmailing her are crimes, she won't do anything for you ever.

I don't think I have to blackmail her for sex.

How much money do you think I could get from her in cash?

I don't need nudes. I wouldn't be just as ruined. I'm single, have no children and I don't talk to most of my family. She has a massive family, has children and is married.

Yo who is that gilf though

black mail her....
to kill....
her husband.....

How much money does she make? How much disposable income does she have? How closely does her husband monitor the finances?
Also, make her do humiliating stuff like lick a toilet, walk around like a dog, kiss your feet and praise you. You know, the good stuff.

Around 40k/year. I'm not sure about the other things though..

I will try those things though. That could make her easier to blackmail.

Force her to buy all the games you want on steam

The key to blackmail is to continually build up the amount of material you have. Over time that sex tape is going to seem like less and less of a problem, until she decides to just take the hit rather than keep doing whatever you want. But if you keep adding new and bigger stuff before she comes to her senses, then it becomes harder to ignore.
Also, what that other user said about doing it in person is A1. Make sure she's not recording you somehow too.

Is she hot?

Don't be a faggot and keep it going.
"Hurr durrr I should black mail her and get monies hehehe that will teach her"

She can also claim you raped her. Got her drunk and had your way with her.

Good luck trying to record it when the niggers rape you in jail, too. Idiot.

How old is she, how old are you? and how old is her oldest kid?

need to know this before I make any other assessments