how does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRkXSgjd4XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz9Y3y7sVh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The poor cropping is bothering me.

c|_| care cup is empty...

Superior to cartoon-watching virgins.

warm and fuzzy. I'm glad that this game is so inclusive even though it doesn't need to be.
For real though, representation is important across all mediums, and vidya games are more often than not sorely lacking in that field.

Not to mention shitty resolution.

It was very much so "SURPRISE GAY!"

I'm okay with it but I feel like it's more about marketing than gay normalization

only thing that pissed me off as all the happy SJWs I saw on Twitter, but hey at least they are happy about something.

That scarf was for the fucking gorila!
Fucking bitch.

Guess I'm off to read sunstone again...

Needs more man on man. Lesbians have become too mainstream.

That made me mad.

Pharra + Mercy
VVVVV
Sombra + Widow
VVVVV
All other ships.
Couldn't care less about tracer.

I weep at the fact that I imagine tracer would be a speed fucking machine but now she's fucking a girl???!? I quit overwatch

Sounds like tokenism to me. If they really wanted to be inclusive they'd have a gay male couple. Most of the straight homophobes I meet are totally cool with lesbians, it's the male gays they usually end up hating.

Plus it doesn't mean much as far as some people go because they can just say, "Eh, she's bi. That's even more hot."

So yeah, it's whatever.

I knew I was reminded of something...

It's fine by me.

I mean...

With all of the characters in overwatch, at least one was bound to be gay.

It doesn't.

1) They shouldn't have gone with a hot girl

2) They shouldn't have gone with the main char

It just feels like pandering that way. Make it Soldier 76 or Lucio.

I don't even care about the gay part, it's the explotation for marketing sake that's pissing me off about this.

By main char I guess I mean box art char that everyone pretty much knows about

If anyone can change my mind about this though that would be great. My initial reaction is to be mad at the lost opportunity for a genuinly cool gay male relationsip .

I'm fine with it, sorta fits her actually.

Like a dirty filthy stinky weeaboo

I believe it fucked up the innocence that made Tracer so special.

Fuck shit ass cunt dingus

it's because the devs want to see some hot tracer x emily fanart

forced but everyone saw it coming miles away
personally as someone who absolutely despises LGBT i couldn't care less. i'm more concerned of the fbi tracking my cp collection

But that's my problem with it. Everybody does the lesbian thing now and the fan-art is hot and awesome. Because lesbians are, and always have been, cool.

Yeh because taking dick up in the ass and the licking it clean would've been more innocent

Pretty happy.

I guess it's true that no one really dares to venture to uncomfortable gay male side

If they really wanted to do something cool they could have made her asexual. Not so much representation there eh?

You do not look at the real clue.. WHY does he have a arm? then it in-game it replace

Lookat the shoulder joint. clearly it have been replace.

We get it Blizzard, gay people exist. They're already fucking loud enough, no need to make your poster girl a lesbo so you can please the 1% of sjws on the forums.

Considering there's a children show where every character is basically a lesbian I'd have to agree with you there

Exactly! If they actually gave a shit about it and it wasn't just some stupid marketing thing they wouldn't have done it to their box char

Holy shit

^this
Everyone I knew or talked to irl and online were banking on Zarya or Lucio.
More or less everyone was
How can I tell? The words everyone was using.
When it came to other characters people would use the words "wish" and "hope" that such and such character was gay... And then immediately say "definitely" or "probably" end up being this and this character

If anything Blizz dropped the ball on interpreting what their fan base and their "fan base" wanted

>also I'm highly attracted to tomboy/ish girls irl
>short hair adds to it
>so don't accents

She could've been asexual, you damn bungalow head

Multiple different prosthetics
Boom
Mystery solved

I concur.

Asexuality in humans doesn't exist, don't encourage delusions.

You can't close it so easily! you need to have proof!

thats the christmas spirit user

This what?

They could've evaded that topic.

Good thing it's not a game about real people! Good thing different folks have different strokes!
Good thing you're being this dense!

youtube.com/watch?v=fRkXSgjd4XQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz9Y3y7sVh8

Absolutley nothing. I dont play overwatch but tracers character design always struck me as lesbian dike anyway. put the two ninja guys together too, they look gay enough.

The only thing I care about is when Emily will be released as a character.

the two ninja guys are brothers

Handjob and Ganja

tbh I was hoping for a Zarya x Sombra lesbiano relationship.

Either that or one of the guys.
Imagine how much shock there would've been if it had been Reaper?
Not the hot tomboy girl scout fuck toy.

but they're brothers

Fantastic. Male on male gay action AND incest. Doesnt get more diverse than that, unless you want to get the gorilla involved too.

Nice meme. Laughed anyway.

Two Ninja brothers in hot sex.. with a very smart gorilla. Now i have seen everything

Really confused me, I know Brits are weird, but kissing your mom like that is a bit too much.

>phara & mercy

you disgust me.

genji and mercy is the only way to go

CHEERS LOVE, THE CAVALRY'S QUEER

pastebindotcomslash2fzSKbqC

the bitch was fighting for freedom and equality since day one

she been lesbian

Completely forced and fucking retarded.

>we have to have our perfect pie of fake gender/race/actual gender male and female.

Blizzard has been retraded for awhile now, this just reinforces that fact.

It also reinforces that they are not different from other companies but exactly the same

I fingered a lesbian before so I don't care

it was pretty clear tracer was a lesbo from the get go though. she's an 100% tomboy. i also had my money on torbjörn being a bear faggot but turns out hes straight

What are you, gay?

Yuri is kindof bland, but it's there.

Torbjörn and Rainhardt.. That would be something.

It's fictional they can do whatever they want OoOoOoOoOo~

Triggered

sad i never did that

KEK

they probably fuck while shipped off on missions

>our world has multiple different prosthetics for multiple different tasks
>their world would too and it's evident theirs are leaps and bounds beyond our tech capabilities because Genji has entirely new limbs and body capable of intricate and delicate movements
Boom
He was a limb for fighting and a limb for everyday use

Is there any new rule 34 yet

I honestly give zero fucks about a digital non-existant character's supposed sexuality, but I find all the people screaming halleluyah about this whole affair to be utter faggots, and I wish they would stop; it's not that big or cool of a deal. So they're gay. Wupdefuckingdoo. I thought we were past this already.

tracers sexual orientation has no impact on the "story"...namely because overwatch doesn't really HAVE a story, as such the reveal of her sexual orientation in a canonical source was forced and outright stupid, obvious pandering to a select group of people.

According to blizzard lucio also has real legs so yeah

He's a canine you idiot

I see. Good proof sir.

what?

No dumb nigger but now that I know tracer is, I lost all motivation to play the damn game

Kek

it makes me cringe

This is the best bit I've seen come out of this, but then again, I may have terrible humour.

>I thought we were past this already
Nope, people are inherently argumentative and our ability to communicate all of our shit ideas to the world has only been getting easier with time. Ten years from now we'll still be talking about stupid shit, that's just the nature of internet discourse.

True my friend, i don't mind gay people, but it's pretty obvious that girl on girl is way too normal and guy on guy have the "don't think about it" vibe to it.

So?

i really wish it was soldier. or lucio. or even zarya. tracer and her gf were really cute but tracer is just kind of... bland, as far as personalities in this game go.

Completely indifferent because I'm not an autist.

is it finished yet ? I read like the first 3 chapter only to realize that the end wasn't drawn yet

Didn't sjws hate on tracers ass during game launch?

This is just blizzard trying to bait them into liking the game.

Ain't easy trying to maintain pc while pleasing both neckbeards and whales

genjo and hanjo are gay

This pisses me off, Blizzard is so stupid to do this to their main character they use to advertise the game. Why the fuck is Tracer wearing her goggles indoors?

t. someone who has absolutely no idea what he is talking about but jumps on the bandwagon anyway