/b help I took a present for me (aftershave) bc I ran out and just wanted some and bow my mother is crying saying I've...

/b help I took a present for me (aftershave) bc I ran out and just wanted some and bow my mother is crying saying I've ruined Christmas I don't really care (autism) but I am curious to why she is so upset my dad also had a huge go at me just screaming in my face someone explain?

Terrible bait, many replies... Hi

tl:dr ... cucumber.

It's true /Bro just want advice

I'm just confused

Not a bad idea

Nothing else /b?

You don't take presents, you're given them. To do so is greedy and selfish.

It meant a lot for your mom to give you that when she wanted to and now you've ruined it for her.

>asshole

Already got her and father present, don't see how I've ruined Christmas parents are v rich it's not like money is problem

It was meant for me
I was going to get it
I have it early therefore I'm asshole?

And the fact after she bought it she showed me saying this one's for yoy

>I have it early therefore I'm asshole?
Yep.
Were you supposed to wait for it until xmas?

What why? Why are there these sacred rules that must bot be broken? No I needed some aftershave so I used it early

Yes. Yes you are.

>Why are there these sacred rules that must bot be broken?
It's called "courtesy".
Being polite and civil are good values to have in life.

>blasphemy

I wouldn't give a shit if someone had a present early that i got for them in fact that's what my brother did with what I got him

your mom is overly dramatic. Your dad only cares because she does. Wait a few hour, maybe appologise it'll blow over.

What this guy said It's the thought that counts, not the gifts. And the fact that you took your present a few days earlier ruins christmas asshole. Go and buy yourself a bible and read it

Why is it all about you?
You sound like an entitled whinny bitch.

So what if you feel different then she does.
Not everybody's gonna abide by your rules in life son.

>bible

Is this Sup Forums? Is this 2016? Dafuq you going on about "religion."

>2016
>Being Atheist
Fuck off with your degeneracy and fedora

>ran out of aftershave
fuckin first world problems