What are you doing tonight b?

what are you doing tonight b?

Not sleeping.

Might buy some alco and chill with friends, but there's a party tommorow and on friday to which I'm going. So might be wise to just stay at home, clean everything and later grab a coffee and then go watch something.

Going round to this girl's place, drinking with her, then she's gonna cough up phlegm and spit it into my mouth.
>thatsmyfetish.jpg

Wow you guys are a lot more productive than I am

I just realized it's 4 am. At some point does it get to a point where you should see a doctor?

The same thing I do every night OPinky

Fuck your trap girlboi all night?
Or watch trap boigirls fuck each other all night while furiously masturbating and wishing somebody would touch you. That's usually what I do, sub traps for anime girls and a particular bunny.

I assumed he meant get fucked in the ass by men.

Oh are they gay? I thought at least one was a trap. If you're getting relations done, good on you, specially this time of the year. It can feel particularly isolating.

well jacking it now since my girlboi is halfway across the city and I didn't get across to see em.

Excuse you - I only top m8

Well that sucks, hopefully you guys meet up soon for some Christmas fun.

I'm just looking at random anime pics right now, and browsing of course.

she has xmas stuff with fam. I'm doing christmas alone but then going away for New Years. Without her though. We'll catch up Friday - then might do stuff boxing day. Not sure yet.

I just learned what Boxing Day is...
"Various competing theories for the origins of the term circulate in popular culture, none of which are definitive.[5] The Oxford English Dictionary gives the earliest attestations from England in the 1830s, defining it as "the first week-day after Christmas-day, observed as a holiday on which post-men, errand-boys, and servants of various kinds expect to receive a Christmas-box""

Interesting. Either way, Winter in general just seems like a good time to be with the one you love.

The joke was he was the trap, dingus. I'm engaged, to a woman. Full disclosure: I'm a bifag so a man would have been fine too.

Wanna come over for some Netflix and chill? Srsly tho, good luck with her.

i'm home alone and expecting my cousin cause her place is a total mess, she is remodeling her room.
she is a total slut, hope for a quick handjob.

Haha oh shit, whoops! To be fair I've got some alcohol circulating around in my system so I blame that. Still doesn't invalidate the cold Winter being a good time to snuggle up, I presume!

Your mother

well its summer here so that's okay then. So much entertaining so gotta let her do her for now.

Thanks. We netflix and chill a lot tbh. Marathoned a few tv shows last week. Watched only a bit of that tbh ;^)

It's 4:30 am where I'm at, and I'm about to head out the door to go hunt geese with my boss. I get paid for working instead.

Ah well, alcohol's a decent excuse. Wubba lubba dub dub. And you're right on Winter.

Sounds like you're living (or fucking) the dream.

I agree with this one right here! Sounds pretty good to me!

thanks. She's a handful though and I'm invested - in for more than just a fuck - so it isn't always netflix and chill. Mostly Skype and yell. :/

ewww. My ex is absolutely stunning, and a genuinely nice person, but I walked away in the end because she was so angry all the time and so vain. My new partner is 5/10 at best but we never row, love each other deeply, couldn't be happier. If you're fighting on a weekly basis or more, get outta there.