>a nigger shots his brother in the end of the movie

explain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gOOivlhSZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was the good guy all along!

Blacks can be racist too.

The message is that racial hate causes pain on all sides and is a bad thing

I know this was supposed to be an anti-racist movie but desu everything skinhead Norton said about Rodney King and the grocery store made perfect sense

You misunderstand the point of the movie - it's actually pretty red pilled. Kaye's actually saying that if you betray the white race you'll get fucked up by niggers.

the film isn't actually anti-racism, it's more just using racism as a vehicle to demonstrate the endless cycle of violence
originally, the ending was supposed to show ed's character shaving his hair off again, but ed complained about it because he thought it was sending the wrong message or whatever and it was cut
serious shame desu, would have been the perfect ending

This and it remains relevant for Ferguson

Niggers are apes

ed norton is a great actor but such a whiny stupid fuckwad behind the scenes. fuck ed norton.

you have found a lamp which summons a genie to grant a wish, now bring back something important.

Indeed.

The original cut ended with a scene where Edward Norton is shaving his head again, implying that his brothers death was bringing him back into the fold

The director was so mad they cut it he told them to keep his name off the film

I would usually agree when an actor decides to be a creative control bitch, but on this one I have to give it to Ed. Having him shave his head again would be to obvious and cliched. You have to let the audience get their own conclusions on what's gonna happen next. You can't just have him going back to being a skinhead because then it would send the message that if you are a racist, you automatically become a nazi skinhead. Fuck that.

I think it works well either way desu

But I think I prefer the way it ends now.

If it ended how the director intended it would have undone all the character growth we just invested 90 minutes into.

But whatever it should always be the directors choice and that ending fits just as well with the THEME. Character wise I don't think it makes sense cause then why'd we even watch his journey from neo-nazi to nice guy?

But it makes complete sense with the theme. It just doesn't NEED to be there

He got his own brother killed by being racist.

>the film isn't actually anti-racism, it's more just using racism as a vehicle to demonstrate the endless cycle of violence
La Haine did it better

That would definitely have been better

It's supposed to be "well we gotta at least be honest if we're to tackle racism and come out at the other end still liberal"

but it comes off nowadays (from how liberals are acting recently) as "just accept it"

>post yfw they didn't remove his name from the film despite his request

Dick move to be quite frankly honest

This.
It's redpilled. I hate niggers and spics as much as the next guy, but neo-nazis are just as ignorant and dangerous.
The message of the film is that violence begets violence, regardless of skin color. Which is true.

That would be retarded.
>dude lets just throw away all character progression and have him rejoin the nazi's

>implying derek was that stupid

I read a rumor before that the original ending had Edward Norton shaving his head before the credits start to roll. But they decided to take that scene out.

I should have read the thread sorry senpais

you could say that the movie wasn't so black and white after all. Quite a bit of gray moments

true but not relevant

In an alternate cut Edwards Norton character shaves "nig stomper" into his chest hair at the end of the film.

well, he was a skin head, so ya he was pretty stupid

yeah the movies is about gang violence more than racism

I heard Ben Garrison makes a cameo and mowed down 100 niggers with an M60

is that true?

Him and Moonman make a brief ~25 second appearance yes.

He was an intelligent idiot in the movie. All of the other skinheads in it were just morons though.

>but desu everything skinhead Norton said about Rodney King and the grocery store made perfect sense
So? It's not racist to point out facts and the illogical behavior of people.

Nah. It's perfect to show the cycle of violence. Norton was going to start a new one and more people were going to suffer because of that

whole point of the movie is

>has anything you've done made your life better

derrick turned his shit around, but that doesn't make him immune from the repercussions of his past life

the point is that being a racist fuck doesn't really accomplish anything

how do i become derekmode?

shut up white boi.

learn how to lift free weights

bench and deadlift a lot

have a low-ish body fat

Kinosabes

Not really. His old acts are the reason his brother is killed and Norton because of a personal tragedy let his feelings overtake his rational mind. And he starts where he was on the beggining, a clever boy that because of a personal tragedy let his rage take over him and use the neo nazisas a vehicule to hurt the people that hurt what he loved.

I think it fits but the normal ending also works quite well

The moral of the tale is to never relax around blacks.

If you have to ask that question then you're too dumb to understand it, which is pretty amazing. Discussion on this movie made me realize that Sup Forums shitposters have very surface-level thinking; they don't understand abstraction at all. They have only the most shallow interpretation available to them, like a toddler or a house pet.

Why the jewish teacher wanted to expell Danny but the school principal believed it was better to taught him that hatred wasn't the solution

how rare to find a fellow intellectual in this website

Actually in the original ending he was supposed to shave his head symbolizing the fact of he was going to be a nazi again. But they changed it. I thought it was better because otherwise, what would be the point?

You are a fine gentleman and a scholar! You tell those Sup Forums scoundrels! Racism is for ignorant children! True intellectuals like ourselves don't entertain our minds with such filthy thoughts!

Yeah I read somewhere that in the original ending he was supposed to shave his head symbolizing the fact of he was going to be a nazi again. But they changed it.

Oh fuck, couldnt remember that speech, just looked it up, that was a based speech

...yes. I just posted that.

I got 2 things from this movie:

>1. There are exceptions outside your racial group.
Laundrynigger was a decent guy and certainly not the only one. If you've decided that you dislike people of a certain racial group, that's fine but leave a sliver of daylight to consider one you're currently dealing with is bucking the curve.

>2. There are exceptions inside your racial group.
Derek actually had principles. The prison Nazis made deals with the prison nigs and spics for degenerate shit like drugs. He called them out on this and they fucked him in the ass for it. You can't let your guard down just because people in your racial group are flying the same flag. Varying levels of commitment/adherence and hypocrisy still exist.

I don't even think it's a bad or anti-racist movie. You get out of it what you get out of it.

In closing, check em.

His previous actions contributed to his brother getting shot. This movie's more about the perpetual cycle of violence that letting hatred consume you causes. At the end his hatred caused him suffering.

Fug

This comment really made me think

>check em

Nice

No fuck you, what a shitty ending

En silencio animal

It's all fine and dandy until you get raped in the ass.

Nyet, you fucking commie

As if.

If this is not a covert red pill movie, I'm the king of Spain.

>Right turn only
Like poetry, it rhymes.

Actually no. That nigger kid being a nigger got his brother killed.

Nice cognitive dissonance there. I'd wager that I could show you 10 million upstanding, hard working black people and you would dismiss it in some sort of backwards mental gymnastics.
Poverty and a lack of work/resources breed violence (initially obviously, culture has a large effect as well), not race.

>the point is that being a racist fuck doesn't really accomplish anything

Actually it does. Just ask the Israelis or the Spaniards. Or the Turks.

I'm also pretty sure that the nig kid killed his borther because he stood up to him in that bathroom.

Why do you keep posting this webm?

The true ending of the movie was removed. In the true ending, after his brother's death, Derek is seen in a mirror, shaving his head again.

>Poverty and a lack of work/resources breed violence (initially obviously, culture has a large effect as well), not race.

Burn in hell you ignorant, delusional fantasist.

Do you have any idea how stupid you sound when you say "it's because of culture"?
(PS: it's like saying "he is tall because of his height")

And poor whites are lightyears better that "poor" blacks.

And this ladies and gentlemen is why universl suffrage is a disaster.

It wasn't an anti-racist movie you retards.

To the modern left anything critical of black people or their "culture" is racist

Because it features the genius Lucas

Dude, just look at Africa. I don't think black people are mean or aggressive (most I've known were chill) but they're generally useless, primitive and a burden on those around them.

Lmao there are people that actually believe this as truth

>In closing, check em
hehehehe

based
youtube.com/watch?v=0gOOivlhSZM

You think Africa is the way it is because they're black?

Predictable responses.

Of course it is. South Africa was more successful then the rest of africa when it was run by white people; think thats just a coincidence?

Pretty emotional reaction desu. Go pop some Midol have a nap while the men discuss this.

Buddy most of the blacks here in canada are civil, nice and work hard. But they're black, so they must be exceptions. OR we have a pretty good economy, positive cultural atmosphere where racism is generally unacceptable and lots of space and resources, so no one chimps out hardcore.

>humans band together
>Their environment shapes their behaviors
>Their behaviors become represented in the culture that develops
Not that hard to understand

Why is European culture different from African culture genetically?

0_0

Not to mention the treatment of generations of blacks. No white guilt here, and people are responsible for their own actions, but I don't know how right wingers can't comprehend how slavery and Jim Crow and all that shit would have long-lasting effects. It's not like once slavery ended everyone became best pals or something.

obvious reply

Im going to stop you right there: The true red pill on american blacks is that they are all much better off now then if slavery never existed. 99% of them would be in Africa now and dirt fucking poor

It was showing how the white person can be turned around to become a peaceful an productive member of society while nigs gonna nig lol

>living a tribal lifestyle with no money is worse than being hated by the people who fucked your ancestors in the ass

It is. Oprah and Lebron James wouldnt be famous millionaires if their ancestors werent slaves

So Captain Sisko was white lol?

There are like 1 million black people in all of Canada. We have 3 times that just in one state like Georgia.

Are you citing a fictional character as an example of niggers getting their shit together?

LE ENDING
LE DARK ENDING
EPIC ENDING!!!
ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy was citing fictional characters as examples of the opposite, so why not?

>The message is that racial hate causes pain on all sides and is a bad thing
The message was butchered when the producers decided to edit the ending.

Cameron's lips meant he is inbred right?

I'm all ears for how this is cognitive dissonance. My tl;dr point is - what you think is correct about racial groups is probably right, but there are invariably exceptions in small numbers; don't bet your life on it.

I'd take that wager. 10M out of the 40M total in the US is probably a stretch, but if you are and hang around the good sort of darkies you may think that 1 in 4 is in your favor.

Explain poverty and crime in Appalachia.

>You have to let the audience get their own conclusions on what's gonna happen next
you don't because nothing is gonna happen next.

>being this butthurt

i wish i had $1 for every time i have read the word "redpill" on this site

>but I don't know how right wingers can't comprehend how slavery and Jim Crow and all that shit would have long-lasting effects

They know this because they aren't retarded, because they know history and because they know Occams razor.

Nigs have been nigs in literally every place they've ever been. Arabs who first encountered them considered them stupid and violent before any white man bought slaves from them.

Not to mention the fact that just about all behaviors and traits are very heritable.

And 1 million black people who majority of cause no crime is not a significant statistic?

This so hard. And gentrification and gerrymandering.