no hardly has no bangers
famous dex shits on travis scott

>3500
>Wasted
>Nightcrawler
>Antidote
>Flying High
>no bangers
also Oh My would've been the best fucking banger ever if it wasn't for This Side

Its up there
Bro i refuse to believe you actually think that dex is better than trav wtf

>trap
>best

Thats like saying coldplay is better than radiohead

nightcrawler only banger you mentioned
waste are trash
tell me how this doesn't bang
youtube.com/watch?v=6qsJ5lsyg2k

>implying coldplay is not better than radiohead

NO. Everything by Young Thug is far better. Also If You're reading This It's Too Late, Trap Muzik, DS2, Savage Mode, Let's Get It: Thug Motivation 101, Finally Rich and Flokaveli are all superior.

It does but honestly thats not the only thing that matters in a song. Dex can make bangers but he doesnt have it in him to drop an album like Rodeo

give him the same producers and features and i guarantee he can

This. I like his production, but are people here really going to pretend that Travis Scott is a talented rapper? He has the most generic lyricism in the game right now, combined with subpar wordplay and an average flow.

Trannies get off my board

Hes not, but neither is Kanye and both came out with masterpiece albums

Rodeo bored me so much.

Uzi, Kokak, Drake, Curry, Raider Klan, Bones, 21 Savage, Gucci Mane, SESHOLLOWWATERBOYZ and even Travis' sophomore album BITTSM shit all over Rodeo.

yes

Wow cant believe all the hate itt

Sorry mane. Rodeo got old real quick.

yeah because of the opportunity they had over their peers
mbdtf costed 3m

Only Curry. The rest not so much.

Yet no one can name an album because they all know that no one else has produced a solid full length Trap record.

read

I forgot Post Malone.

nah but it's good

This is not trap.He was never a dopeboy.

Kanye isn't the greatest rapper in terms of technical skill (although he is better that Scott) but what completely separates the two is that Kanye's content is entirely unique (who else was rapping about any of the shit that was on College Dropout when that dropped?) whereas Travis is the worlds most generic swag/xanny/molly/lean/pussy rapper alive. This is why Kanye is arguably one of the most quotable rappers of all time, while Travis couldn't come up with one memorable bar if his life counted on it.

I am in agreeance with this particular post