Would you date a girl in a wheelchair?

Would you date a girl in a wheelchair?

I just started messaging this girl and I thought she was cute but then I saw the wheelchair and I started to weight the pros and cons

cons:
>hip game is most likely dead
>legs ugly and thin as fuck?
>maybe can't clean her own ass?
>can't do anything fun

pros:
>probably has a killer head game
>no chance of her going out and cheat on me
>clingy(?)

pic related

at least she can't run away...

>no chance of her going out and cheat on me
you underestimate women

>>no chance of her going out and cheat on me
You don't think she could find other dicks to suck when you're not around? LOL.

Nice dubs, too.

Do it for science!

Well yeah but I mean the chances are lower, also if she is fucking invalid she probably wouldnt be alone at home much time? So she couldnt cheat inftront of her fucking mom or whatever

She will be more likely to emotionally cheat on you than usual.

Once considered dating a girl in a wheelchair myself. She was HOT but a total emotional wreck and borderline alcoholic.

Up to you bro, but personally i like my goods "undamaged"

she'd probably be showing her tits to niggers internet and setting up meetings while you work.

or at the very least the first part. These girls often like to lead a double "virtual" life where they can flirt like fuck and act normal.

id steer clear

Depending on what she's got that has her in the chair, she most likely can wipe her own ass.

That being said, getting to the front of lines at theme parks is nice, and it opens up a whole new world of parking. And she probably has a steady source of income from SSDI

>tfw girl I really like had leukemia and taking chemo pills atm
>short hair
>left hand is fucked up
>Confused about the whole thing
what do

rape
she would die anyway and she'd be thankful.

if she pulls through and you supported her there would be a strong bond. but shes likely to be at risk of ill health the rest of her life and is probably sterile. you ok with that?

Pffft, like there's anyone on Sup Forums who would think twice about fucking and exploiting a cripple.

Y'all need better bait.

Give her a try, I dated a girl with a wheelchair once and your forgetting one thing.

The parking spaces and preferred treatment. Like holy shit my mom was in a wheel chair when we went to Universal studios and we shot straight to the front of the line every time.

well if it brings money that's fine with me, I always said it... If I was a girl I would whore myself on cam
>nobody touches you
>you make money

actually she told me she was thinking of closing her profile on the social media I found her because her "ex" bf found her profile, so yeah she probably wants to make up the lack of physical male attention by flirting on all social media

I am SO desperate. I would date someone in a coma.

fuck you

this, just give her the ol' violent dick down

>being a cuck

Its a fucking win retard, you can fuck her, tell her you love her, that you want to marry her and you won't have to go through any of that shit

>I love you I want to be with you forever
>omg you are so cute, lets have sex! I want to marry you:)
>dies 3 months later
>you got sex, guilt free, and now you can use the dead ex-gf excuse to get even more sex

please go ahead retard, you just hit the jack-pot

Why is it all about image?

Who says she even likes you in that way you arrogant beta, you can't exactly be a ladies man if you're flirting with cripples haha

>implying I could actually get even a disabled girl to want to date me
lmao

Its just the side perks bruh

If here soul is pure then go for it, you just might find the life you were looking for

Dat parking privilege

nah, if she cheated on me I would instantly dump her, but naked pics/videos? I share pics of tinder girls I hook up with, does that make me a cuck nigga?

its a disability therefore inferior

>This guy knows what the fuck is up.

Because we have been talking for days you stupid cucks

just doesn't literally means 5 seconds ago

Huge red flag. She's been caught fucking around and is now sticking only to tracks she can cover. Run. She won't catch you.

But what if I catch her cheating and persuade her into a threesome? I know she might ask first for a mfm but afterwards it will surely be a fmf

You'll be jerking off in the corner while she has both 3somes, cuck.

What's that I can't hear you over the sound of this roller coaster I've ridden 10 times in 20 minutes at peak hours.

if you're only in this for the physical aspects, you must be a sad loser and you should cling to this chick because obviously you can't do better.

So you are one of those fags who goes around reading chicks bios to find out their interests? Don't be a fucking cock sucker everybody notices the physical aspects firsts, what is it called? Profile picture or profile feeling?

I would beg to differ

why date a girl in a chair with wheels when there's plenty who aren't bound to a chair with wheels?

but they can run away

no, I'm one of those assholes that talks to chicks to find out if I can stand to be around them before I think about fucking them. if I just wanted to fuck someone I'd hire a pro

>why date a girl in a chair with wheels
xactly, if OP is only interested in fucking her and is weighing the cons he obviously can't do better and is therefore a sad, fucking loser

pros:
>cant run away
>more than likely not picky
>if annoyed with her, go upstairs

Cons:
>Will moan about her wheelchair
>legs would make chopsticks look fat
>probably a ugly pussy

date her anyway

correct. cripples are the bottom of the barrel. it's like asking if you should date a girl who has herpes. why would you date a girl with herpes when there are lots of girls without herpes? unless a bitch with herpes is the best you can get....

Fuck all this noise. Girls with baggage problems aren't worth the effort. You'll adapt to her and before you know it you arent you anymore.

If she's got a colostomy, that's an extra hole you can fuck, OP. Sounds like win/win to me.

It would depend on why she's in a wheelchair.

Spinal cord injury = she's up for anal

Alright, sit down and let me tell you my exp:

>years ago met this chick in a wheelchair
>nothing special but not bad, 5-6/10
>started dating her and turned out she was a sex freak
>had limited use of legs but rest was good
>great bjs, very open
>get offered job overseas, accept, break her the news, leaving in 30 days
>bitch freaks, had grown attached, steals my address/number book
>calls people from parents to boss, telling them shes preg with my kid
>blocks my driveway to make me late to appointments I needed for new job
>enlists friends to call, message, and threaten me
>meet and tell her next stop is cops and restraining order
>response, "I did it because I want you to care about me"
>fucking psycho bitch

My advice, fuck her if you must answer the 'how do you get them back in the chair' question, then cut a wide berth

Under rated post

so what happened to your kid? are you goys married now?

She wasn't preg dude, she couldn't have kids. It was a ploy that in her fucked up mind she felt that it would somehow make me stay with her. I made tracks and never spoke to her again

That sucks man, she sounds like a nice lady. So are you still looking for a gf or what?

ha, now I know you're trolling. That was over 10 years ago and been many women since then, but no others in a chair. I learned my lesson

I think you skipped on some of the pros

Almost always guaranteed parking close by
Likely won't feel anal so go to town brother
Wheel chair always offers a place to Fuck when nothing else is around.
If she drools all the time you get some grade r sloppy blow jobs.
Other women will want you for thinking you are all sensitive and shit
Never have to worry about her pushing you to go to the gym with her.
Oh what's that in an argument, walk away Brah she can't follow you up those stairs.

Kek

Now this nigga knows the perks

Pro

Can't run away from you when you want sex but she isn't in the mood

Con everyone will believe her when she lies that you raped her

yes and see