VICE is getting rid of its comments sections

VICE is getting rid of its comments sections.

vice.com/en_us/article/were-getting-rid-of-comments-on-vice?utm_source=vicetwitterus

But how will I read 20 comments on each article talking about how much Vice sucks now?

This is now a dubs thread.

>reading comments
go outside

COMBO BREAKER!!!

Vice used to be cool when it was just the beard guy going into North Korea and Liberia. But then it became super liberal, started getting involved in politics and degeneracy. This is no surprise. Once HBO stepped in it was all over and the original modus operandi became subverted.

Vice? Vice. Dubs? Dubs!

roll

DOUBLE TROUBLE

Damn soon Sup Forums is just going to become one of those Asian screaming vases designed to trap the word nigger

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

huh now where will I publish my anonymous treatise entitled "niggers are scum, a retrospective"

I have a macro set up that sends me an email calling myself a nigger and telling me to kill myself so I won't be affected by this decision

roll

Yeah, and fucking comcast moved it to the premium package.

reroll

Jesus what the fuck was that blurb and what happened to my vice? :/

You became so viciously antisemitic and racist that your point of view became 100% unmarketable

Vice Is Full Of Shit Now. They used to be so good with their documentaries and reporting. I saw this one where they went to North Korea and also russia where they met this cool Russian slav gang with Adidas gear and gold teeth and shit and explored the secret North Korean factories far East of Russia and we're there's enslaved Koreans working there. Shit was dope. Now it's full of trash reporting and pussy talk.

Well I for one trust the media and the government

The only news source I trust that isn't fake news.

roll

Vice turned into this greasy feminazi cesspool. Half the articles were about yeast infections and how to get triple teamed by Niggers.

"Why I never give blow jobs."
"I wipe back to front. Now suck my infected hole."
"I was stare raped in Chile by some blind guy. I want justice!"
"Just because I'm 500 lbs and can't physically take care of my undercarriage doesn't mean I shouldn't have sex."

Fucking awful

Checked

TRIPS

wow if those are factual quotes that's pretty damning, how do they publish stuff like that without the FCC getting involved?

close

?

Dubs for Snrubs

Check em

>0