Hey Sup Forumsros...

Hey Sup Forumsros , so there's this girl which is like 9/10 and I'm actually very good friends but recently it came out that She has send nudes via fb and it happens to be that I had a free keylogger running on my pc which captured her password but when I enter it, it says that it doesn't match and if she would've changed then it would say that it's an old password, but yeah the question is does somebody have experience with the "Actual keylogger" program?
If you guys are able to help me out then found nudes are promised to drop

Pic related her

why would you have a keylogger running on your pc? why does other people use your computer?

look for key presses that dont get unpressed until another key (or keys) get pressed/unpressed. These will indicate which characters are shift characters or capitalized.

more?

She came to my house kicked her off the wifi through app kill and had the keylogger running in the background, she wanted me to show something a friend of her did for school.

Will do

Also forgot to mention, find out which keycode is backspace if it isnt already visible.

dude, download super anti spyware scan your pc, otherwise reinstall it. now nudes pls

What does that do?

it scans all places that could have scripts or infected files, then tells you what kind of virus it is and removes when you want to

Gonna do this now

What type of scan do I need to do?

I don't know much about how a keylogger exactely works because i have never used one, but couldn't it be possible for example that the keylogger uses key from, an U.S. keyboard, while the target's keyboard is set to German or french for example?

Don't know if this might be worth of considering though

bumperino

pls get n00ds

dump if you got them

OP reporting from pc how the fuck would this superantispyware thing help?

i don't know but got any more photos of her? maybe some with face? my boner is going down

we need a name op

OP is faggot, abandon thread

No the guy that suggested that antispyware thingy fucked everything up how the fuck would it help if it deletes everything

i believed this till u said key logger