Guys I need your help

Guys I need your help.
Every few years or so my brain hits a rough patch and I feel like I'm mentally decomposing and just hate myself and stop caring about everything/everyone in my life.

Can you just respond. You can call me a cancerous faggot or whatever, I just need a response. I feel like I'm drowning. Please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0skkr2FddOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we're here to talk user

What is your true name you blunderbuss wielding falmer lurker

You sound like me.

nothing and no one is worth caring about in the first place retard

Thanks guy, I don't want to bore you by droning on about myself. How have you been? What's going on?

Hugh Mungus

DMT is your answer.

Heywood Jablome

*doesn't respond*

Thanks matey. You can call me Paul.
You a fan of the elder scrolls, user?

I hope you're doing okay this Winter, user.
Any plans so far?

I'm fine user thanks. Talk a bit about yourself we're listening

Thanks user.
It's much more comforting when I feel like there's no reason for me to care about stuff like that.

At least of Oblivion and Skyrim, never played any others. Whats on your mind this fine december morning?

me too op, usually i do pretty well but every few years i feel like i go through a complete breakdown existential crisis. i also am usually my most creative towards the end of the episode and typically reboot myself, wash away the shallow relationships and move on to bigger and better things.

try to change your life. If you are unhappy and stuck try write out some goals and then do what you need to do to move a small step towards them.

What are you up to right now? work, hobbies?

No plans; just work. I'm at a lull in between semesters right now, so I have the next month off from school. I'm doing okay, just the same shit as last winter. Work and go to school. How about you? What do you have planned?

I've thought about this before, it's incredibly tempting. Any personal experiences you wouldn't mind sharing?

I know them feels, skinjob. Have any hobbies that aren't vidya? Anything you can plug time into and pretend that whatever's going on in life isn't really there?

mushrooms, don't go to the dmt extreme

You two sound like me.

Don't get me wrong I love mushies, but there is simply no comparison to DMT

Why does it happen?

I'm in school as well! What's your goal?
Coming every few years since I was 11 or 12, I was blaming these changes on puberty/life changes/etc but I'm home with the family this Winter, and my Mom is starting to take notice.

Do you like where you work?

That sounds familiar. Hope you find some solace OP, know youre not alone

that's fine, but if op hasn't shroomed he really shouldn't go straight to dmt. in fact if he hasn't smoked weed he should try that first one just to experience a diffrent altered consciousness. then do shrooms. don't become a fucking pot head though and if you smoke weed cut that shit out.

Thanks user, it means more than you could imagine.
Normally I can handle this, but every now and then it just crushes me. I cry, I feel more and more hopeless, and I find myself hoping that some sort of catastrophic event will take me away so my grandma and mom won't have to know I wanted to die.

Do you have any plans for this Winter?

damn, we've all been there before, sometimes you just have to push forward and know things will get better. go do good things. hold the door for someone, give someone else a hand and you might be surprised how it affects you.

Hey some people like to just jump right in, others take the slow approach, to each his/her own. But if I could recommend a substance to anyone it would probably be DMT. I agree, things would prob go smoother if OP has taken mushrooms first, but lets be honest there isn't much of anything you can do to prepare for breaking through on DMT

Whats wrong with being a pothead? Im not one, im just interested in your answer

I'm currently playing through Oblivion! I want to beat it so I can play Skyrim or Fallout or something but I also want to take the time to enjoy it.

As for what's on my mind, I failed a class, I don't know how I can tell my dad. I just want to lie to him and tell him everything's cool.

Are you in university? I'm attaining an engineering degree. Are you close with your family? I moved to my grandparents due to a dead parent and a drug-addicted parent when I was 16, then moved out at 18. My grandmother has passed away, and I'll be spending Christmas with my grandfather. I love where I work, due to my bosses who practically help raise me, and I date a girl who works there as well. What are you going to school for? Tell me about your family

For me, it's the realization that life is purposeless, that people are shallow, that I'm nothing special compared to anybody else. So what's the point? But then again I'm still too much of a pussy to kill myself, so I'll suck it up, 'man up' for a while, get my shit together. Then rinse and repeat.

I do lose a lot of people in the process, save for a handful. But every time I like to think I'm a better person.

Oblivion is what I started with, still a great game to this day. Just started playing Fallout 4 and love it, the item modification abilities in that game make it really fun.

Well, I feel your pain, I almost flunked out of OU my first year, but in reality as much as it sucked telling my grandparents (don't talk to my dad) after I did it I felt much better to not have to carry the weight around. It's your call, and honesty isn't always the best policy in my opinion, but it can make you feel better after the initial shock is over. What class did you fail?

NIGGER!

I'm 37 years old, i was a pot head and all my friends were pot heads, it kills your motivation and is a cheap bandaid for the problems in your life. i smoked weed daily and was a a piece of shit and so were my friends. i quit around 25 and changed my whole life left my friends behind. out of all 8 of us, 1 is dead, 3 are in jail because they moved on to heroin. the others are working shit jobs for crappy pay, the best of them is a manager at bw3's. fuck weed.

Thanks user, I can definitely relate to the bit about having an existential crisis.
And the thought about having an uplifting episode of creativity of creativity sort of makes me feel better.

You seem like a strong person to be able to wash away the less fortunate sides of your past. I hope to be like you. I currently just go to school, I have a passion for programming. The fact that you work and go to school at the same time is really impressive. i can only hope to one day have that level of discipline and strength..

This

Don't worry. We all feel like you.

I'll take this story with me Sup Forumsro, thanks for sharing n shit

Yeah, sometimes we all do man..

I hope you'e handling excellently. I hope you're on your way to a structured and happy life.

My hobbies are trash. My hobbies are useless. Currently my only hobby that could only benefit me is my interest in computers. I'm currently learning basic programming. I calm myself down at night by telling myself I'll be okay because I'm smart.
I know I'm not smart, but it gives me false hope to tell myself otherwise.

change my life, sorry my inglish is a shit, dmt It helped me not to worry so much about things

Thanks user.
I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply, I'm drinking heavily.l

you can do it, it's hard but just start small. when you are sitting there lurking with a bunch a faggots or playing video put it down. go for a walk look around at your surroundings and all the people then go create something, get an arduino and and some leds and sensors, dick around and write some shit for that.

Here to talk OP. If you want my advice, just have a casual relationship with friends and family. I personally find it less taxing on myself that way, since I've taken that approach it's limited the amount of times I've been in your shoes

drinking isn't going to help, Stop drinking and deal with life and your choices. drinking won't fix anything except make you a dependent slave. don't be a slave.

Thanks user.
I've been heavily drihnking and it's difficult fo rme to form anything meaningfull without autocorrect. I love you though, I want you to do well.

I wish it wasn't so familiar for you. Have you gone to a doctor about for it? How often do ou think about ending your life?

seriously, go throw up and get your shit together. no matter how worhless you feel you can make a positive impact on the world.

seasonal depression?

That's called Major Clinical Depression, and it comes in cycles. See a therapist or a doctor. It gets better, and meds really do help.

>T.fellow depressive user who actually got help

Seriously get some weed like a wuater at least, takr 1 to 2 blotters of 100ug LSD 1PLSD ETHLAD ALD52 OR AL LAD put on a movie, trip for i hours and during that time think about everything, your whole life what you want to do dreams what motivates you, what you need to change. Smoke the weed while you trip, this seriously turned my life around. Stop drinking asap, i havent gotten drunk since my first acid trip and ive seriously never felt better. I used to wake up everyday wanting to die like lietterally die, i was going no where 2 years out of hs and working at a fast food place. Now i have a better job and im going to school in a year. It will seriously change your life if your willing to think about those things while tripping, you will cry and break down.

Op- Do you smoke cannabis?

Do you have a job?
Do you do any exercise?
Do you get any sun?

Also, literally all of these except maybe pot will help. Do all of this.

Wow i cant spell

Exactly, that's why I asked. Smoking pot will almost always make depression much worse

Yea im a regular smoker so i love to while i trip if you dont smoke weed a lot dont do it while tripping

Oh how lucky are you, being able to complain about your 'problems'. Seriously though, have you ever stopped to think about OTHER people, that are in a much worse off situation than yourself? There's literally people being bombed to death, that have lost their entire families. People starving to death and living in rat infested slums.

You need to really get over yourself, and stop being a self-absorbed little bitch.

Is right.
Stop the Pot.
It literally only makes you Depression worse. do NOT do it. Or any drugs besides what a doctor prescribes. Depression is an imbalance of chemicals in your brain, and you don't want to fuck it up further.

Thats all bullshit, he would still have depression weather he is poor or the richest man, it doesent matter about what hes complaining about its the fact that he lets these bother him to a dibilitating level, this is such an old school way of thinking and all it does is undermind everything that scientiest and doctors have done to help people with mental disabilities

While this may be true, usually this type of advice is counter productive

i agree, plus when i smoked pot, i just wanted more pot later; when i drank i just wanted more drank later; when i did mushrooms i didn't want more mushrooms, it was great but i wanted to go do life. I did shrooms 4 times in a 2 year period and haven't done any more in the past 10 years. (lsd didn't work the same for me, it was just too damn fun, mdma destroyed me, coke had me hooked for a long time) mushrooms was the beggining of the end to my drug abuse.

Get off your ego trip high horse faggot, we all have shit to deal with, from the quadriplegic to the fuckin emperor of space, and it all sucks

i self medicated a lot

Good to hear mate, I'm cleaning myself up at the moment also. Feels good man

OP. Music helps. Listen to this. Usually helps me when I hit bad lows. youtu.be/0skkr2FddOk

Yea cocain and mdma dont give you another perspective like mush or acid, my point was to do an intense phyc lose your ego and rebuild after that. My addiction to alchohol ended and now its on to pot, stupid me smokes poppers so im finding it way more difficult to stop

it does, when you are an addict is really hard to see how shitty you're making your own life until you hit rockbottom or die. my rock bottom was od on coke, bleeding everywhere, coughing up blood gasping for breath and 3 "friends" literally taking me and dumping me in an ally so they wouldn't be held accountable if i died. i was very lucky

Get some sunlight. Even if it's cold, I'm not shitting you, go get some sunlight. Happens to me if i spend too much time indoors.

Ive never been into coke to much myself but fuck an od on coke must be horrible, is it just me or is coke the most overrated drug ever, but honestly glad your still here and you can post, i have a friend we are trying to get off coke but its a no go so far

Unreal, quality 'friends'. Sometimes it takes a near death experience to realize what a fuck up you have became, can only get better from here.

Guys i'm sorry>
I've had o much to drink that mye are consatantly boujcing up and down. I cant form a coherent sentence.

I hope you do much better than I. I hope you live a happily life.

I will reply when I sober up.
Thankyou guys. thankyoufor replyingto a thread of adrunk worhless moron

It's not bullshit though, is it? It's the cold harsh truth, and sadly, the truth hurts. The sooner OP realizes what a self-centered little bitch he's being, the better.

The problem with a lot of people like OP is that they're inward thinking, it's the reason money probably wouldn't help him, because it wouldn't be enough, he'd still be caught up thinking about himself and what else he wanted.

I mean just look at what he said about dying, he can't just have a regular old death, it has to be some 'catastrophic event', no doubt taking the majority of the world with him. I bet OP literally dreams of an asteroid hitting earth, because it's not enough if he dies, everyone else has to die with him. It's laughable.

But seriously, if OP stopped being so self-absorbed, and actually started to think about OTHER people for once, he might actually find some form of happiness.

you can live a happy life to friend. it's a case of sobering up and having something to live for. don't have anything to live for? FIND SOMETHING, a hobby, a girlfriend, a nice car, anything will help. Sun and exercise will make your life 100% better alone