To JUST humanity

>capture alien
>???
>PROFIT!

>meet the creators of the human race
>???
>PROFIT!

To screw their employees out of their bonuses

I'm actually not sure, I suppose just learn about the Alien to know it, and possibly defend against it.

>???
>profit!!!!
xDDD

Godhood.

>he thinks ???? profit is reddit
fuckin newfag

This.

Those sweet, sweet bonuses are their motivation.

>muh capitalism

Kill everyone who deserves a bonus so they don't have to pay.

the teasers for Prometheus were better than the actual movie

youtube.com/watch?v=qgJs7uluwlU

> He doesn't know about underwear gnomes

I honestly don't know why they bothered continously trying to use the damn aliens as bio weapons. Even if they caught one and developed a programme who would they sell it to? Nobody would want to touch that shit. Such a waste of money.

Were they trying to do so? I think this was an assumption made mostly by Ripley.

Fuck those guys

>11 patents before 14.
>Artificial traquea at 14.
>Cures cancers.
>First orbital power station.
>Solves global warming.
>A company over 8 million patents.
>Terraforming
>Androids
>Cryogenic sleep
>Faster-than-light-travel
>Railgun weapons.
>...
>...
>...

You could dump them on rebellious planets and stations easily and eliminate your own casualtues.

That would require developing an effective defense system for yourself, which i guess thats what they are trying to do?

Honestly, theres a few decent used for them, not to mention the leaps in science we'd make.

But weaponizing them seems impractical compared to simple chemical agents.

just like ragefaces aren't reddit either amirite xDDDD

>???
>Profit

This humorous little bit is actually from south park, not reddit. The episode is a hilarious affair which entails gnomes which steal people's underwear. The funny thing is, they have a hole in their plan to profit from said stealing. They don't actually know what they will do with the underwear to make a profit.

It's an easy mistake to make. I would recommend watching it, it's called "the underpants gnomes"

I watched Aliens last night and I can't deal with the fact that Ripley and qt Newt aren't real, I can't stop thinking about little Newt being scared and then being saved by Ripley and both of them getting back to Earth and living happily forever. I can't get back to reality, help me guys

to capture the alien and try to weaponise it

>to capture the alien and try to weaponise it

Weaponize it for who exactly?

Is there some big space war, we are unaware of?

Not to mention it take years to move across space in this universe, so you'd have to find a way to keep them from becoming an issue in hypersleep

Just watch Alien 3. They get reality'd in that.

There is no endgame, they do dumb shit that might doom humanity for profit. Just like real-life corporations.

I can't deal with the fact that I'll never get double teamed by Ripley and Vasquez's stinky post combat feet

To keep all the bonuses

I've got bad news for you...

Newt's a fucking champ man

This they came from gods we came from gods

Goddamn, how did a simple movie turn into such a clusterfuck?

Bonus?

Avoiding the bonus situation is merely a means to an end.

Saved

Possibly in the fact ridley scott wanted to make an ancient aliens movie, and the studio thought he said ancient Alien: the prequel, and meddled until there were basically two seperate movies, then brought in lindelof to tie it all together, which, of course, lindelof completely failed at.

But that movie doesn't exist.

who care's they got bought out by Wal-Mart

Burke in Aliens says that's what they want them for and in Resurrection they are actively studying them for said purpose

Find a way to profit out of everything and anything.

Weaponised Ayyliums included.

Seal the eggs in locked containment with multiple doors

Eggs don't activate when there is no large organism for them

I would look like a fucking fag right?
lastexittonowhere.com/shop/product/weyland-yutani-flexifit-baseball-cap/

Honestly 95% of people would have no idea what it is. Go for it if you want.