Who the fuck tries to kill himself by jumping to water?

who the fuck tries to kill himself by jumping to water?

little kids jump to water from high places all the time, and some extreme sport guys jump from high cliffs to water

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbXsRgiTAlw
youtube.com/watch?v=K9PW6-xAD8c
youtube.com/watch?v=hdrdgCPOjZs
youtube.com/watch?v=ujUa7VuqF_8
popularmechanics.com/adventure/outdoors/a5045/4344036/
physics.stackexchange.com/questions/106808/why-is-jumping-into-water-from-high-altitude-fatal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you jump from high enough, there really isn't much difference in the force upon your body than if you jumped onto a sidewalk.

bullshit.

bait thread but hit a body of water with your hand flat in the bath or sink really fast, it will sting

yeah but I dont die from it, it hurts sure but doesnt kill

It isn't.

If you do the same from a bridge you die

baitm8

American Education everyone.

explain to me why steve o didnt die in this video then?

youtube.com/watch?v=AbXsRgiTAlw

Maybe he just wanted to fly one time

youtube.com/watch?v=K9PW6-xAD8c

its something to do with low volume of water

taking the bait

he didn't die because it's 3 stories, not from a fucking suspension bridge

moving the goal post now

is this meta bait? thats like 3 fucking stories

people have survived golden gate jumps so has to do with how the body hits the water probably

youtube.com/watch?v=hdrdgCPOjZs

this guy jumps higher and still didint die

what now?

How fucking stupid are you? You study these things in elementary school.

sorry if I missed the "how water goes hard in certain speed" class

You should watch The Bridge, OP.

The difference is one guy wanted to die, the other guy didn't. Make sense?

>Tony beat the dad from Home Alone and the T-1000

they had a continuous water jet break the surface under him so he didn't hit a flat water surface. You can see this in most platform diving events. Normally they turn on air jets blow the surface, like in a whirl pool.

youtube.com/watch?v=ujUa7VuqF_8

so its all about the state of mind

ok, didnt know water works this way, must have missed the day they told this at school

It's cool, you might have been sick or something.

oh fuck that detective actor is t1000?
damn how did he let himself go so fat and ragged?

He is not t1000 he is Kevin's dad

This sounds silly

This is correct, it's all a mind trick.

i dont get bridge jumpers because you're basically being slapped on the water like concrete from a great enough distance WITHOUT the guarantee you wont just get extremely hurt and not dead

The T-1000 is the gambling dude from season 2

He didn't fly so good.

But you did learn about surface tension at some point, right?

Some kids should be left behind, friend.

I mean, T-1000 doesn't half look like himself anymore either, but...

gr8, now I'm sure it's b8

according to scientists in this thread, water (a liquid) turns into concrete (a solid) magically if you jump from a certian height

lol, ok..

Fucking retards there is a chance of survival at a fall at terminal velocity into water if you are lucky, a jump from a high bridge and you won't reach those speeds.

popularmechanics.com/adventure/outdoors/a5045/4344036/

In 2004 alone 24 people killed themselves by jumping off the golden gate bridge

If you're high enough it essentially is a guarantee

and another 2400 survived because its a fucking shitty way trying to kill urself

physics.stackexchange.com/questions/106808/why-is-jumping-into-water-from-high-altitude-fatal

Surface tension, meet object at terminal velocity. SMACK!

There's a chance you can survive a fall at TV onto concrete if you're lucky.

None of this changes the fact that the odds are very, very high you'll die. As evidenced by the large amounts of suicides by jumping off bridges if nothing else.

unlike those "little kids" who jump into water from high places with a specific form so they penetrate the water instead of just smack the water really hard, him falling that way is the equivalent of falling onto concrete at that high

>The impact from the fall kills 98 percent of people who jump or fall from the bridge, as they enter the water

I'm just curious which orifice you pulled 2400 out of, user.

>just noticed it's a literal TV related thread

its the way your body is positioned.
if you jump off with your body straight like a pencil, it won't do anything. if your jumping off while your body is positioned like your flying then you will die

Bullshit. Prove it and post a vid.

Water is made out of polar molecules that attract each other. That is why water sticks to surfaces and why things are able to float in water. If you jump from high enough it's like falling onto concrete because of all the surface tension.

this

Falling is a state of acceleration. The reactive force from an abrupt change in velocity is what kills you. When you're high up enough and the fall accelerates you to a fast enough velocity, the difference between the reactive force from solid ground and the reactive force of water is negligible.

Stupidest post of the month.

Time is the fire in wich we all burn.