What is Sup Forums eating for breakfast?

What is Sup Forums eating for breakfast?

>pic related
It's mine

This

> Aspbergers and milk
>>>>>

Nice. I wish I could drink this early. My stomach can't take alcohol till after noon.

This aspargus is drowing in butter and salt. Not really healthy anymore. And milk is my favorite drink...

Not sure why, but I can drink anytime, as much as I want, and never so much as get a hangover. I'm not even that young, I'm 27. Must be in the genes

Carry on then good sir. Milk is my favorite drink as well.

>This aspergers is drowning in butter and salt

I've only had a hangover once, when I drank absinthe mixed with orange juice and woke up with fettucini alfredo vomit hanging half way out of my mouth. My tolerance is for drugs, though.

eggs and bacey

Absinthe and orange juice? How was it? Because it sounds pretty awful, but I guess I've only had absinthe a handful of times. I used to have a habit of wondering who had puked on me when I'd wake up, not realizing it was my own dumbass doing it. Denial is strong in the alcoholic mind

Terrible, ha. Worst thing I've ever tasted. Oj was the only mixer in the house. And i was 15. What makes you drink?

you like smelling your stinky pee or what

Y u eat dog shit m8

Asparapiss

Bruhhh
Your nut is gonna smell like shit

Ok, I kinda figured. We all do that kind of shit when we're 15 though I guess, for me it was vodka and jack, didn't try absinthe til I was 21-ish.

What makes me drink? That's a good looking question. I don't really know, beyond addiction and making everything less boring I'd say I love the taste, generally get happier and more agreeable, and like doing something "productive" i.e. drinking liquid with a purpose beyond tasting good. Why do you drink?

....what is that.

I don't nut, friend.

I can't stand the taste. I like to be able to dance in public and talk to people who are also drunk. Boredom makes me drink alone occasionally.

I drink alone every single day, its not as bad as people say. It's pretty fun actually. Ever had a drunken convo that no one besides you and the other person could understand?

I'm sure I have, but was too wasted to notice what other people were noticing.

Yea I don't know why I brought it up even. Cheers anyways, have a good one, I'm gonna switch over to vodka now from Black Label

I concur.

You too man.