Imagine a world without atheists

>imagine a world without atheists

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>imagine a world without people with any kind of religion unironically shoving their nonsense down anyone else's throats

>imagine a world without people unironically shoving their nonsense down anyone else's throats
you mean atheists with their forced evolution and Big Bang theory in school?

More and bloodier wars have been caused in the name of religion than any other reason.

Turn on CNN/BBC/DW/Al jazeera...
Now think what the world would look like if you remove a small minority.

You don't need to imagine, you just have to look about 500+ years back in history.

It was such a peaceful time . . .

you're confused. science isn't a religion, it's facts, because they can be proven
if you just start listening to every faggot who thinks that rain comes from a crying elephant god, soon your 2nd graders won't be learning about precipitation, they'll be learning 37 variations on "theories" (protip: a scientific theory is much stronger and well understood than any old faggot who has a 'theory' theory) that could be correct.
It's better to teach what we can observe and measure, than what we believe without evidence. As soon as you let ONE of your faggot muslims try to dictate what is taught in schools, your jewish faggot oven kids will start questioning their religion and then you'll get your panties in a knot.

So the dark ages, no thanks

>because they can be proven
Daily reminder that there is no proof for the evolution and the Big Bang, that's why they're called THEORIES

this is how i feel about religion.
>my god is real!!
what about the other 1000s of gods?
>nope...just mine
i agree, those 1000s aren't real...along with yours.

Theories are supported or assumed correct until proven false

Gravity is also a theory...

>he doesn't know the difference between a theory and a guess.

>Theories are supported or assumed correct until proven false

but atheists cannot stand the argument
>God is real until proven false

Why are atheists such hypocrites?

Pic related

doesn't oppose my arguments

>evolution is a theory
>we have no proof for evolution
>still we think it is correct until proven it's wrong
>God is real until proven wrong is no real argument

This is how atheists argue....

This is not a reminder, it is a lie. There is direct proof for evolution.

there isn't

There can be only one

>evolution is a theory
>we have no proof for evolution
>theory
>theory
>we have no proof for evolution which is why it is called a theory. we have enough EVIDENCE to make an educated guess.

give scientist enough evidence that god exists and scientists will have a Theory of God.

You are lying. We have proof that organisms do evolve. The example of argument you give is how religionists argue, not scientists. Scientists don't accept anything without evidence. You project your own mistakes onto your opponents.

No proof of evolution...because fossils in different layer of rocks mean nothing. Found skeletons of Transitional species means nothing. Seeing evolution happen in real time with microbes means nothing. You are either a troll or extremely dumb

m.youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8

How about you show some of this proof for evilution or the Big Bang Theory?

hard to disagree when your paycheck depends on you maintaining a certain point of view

Clearly you have never done research and don't understand how research works

Watch the video here dumb dumbOr can you not focus for about 2mins

God is a (non-scientific) hypothesis, not a theory. A theory is developed from a hypothesis once it is sufficiently explain an observation and predictions.

A world without atheists won't solve any problems. They're idiots, sure, but there are so many other idiots out there it's not even worth trying.

>Get old tv with antennas
>tune to channel with just static

Proof is right there in your face, microwave radiation of light energy from that Big Bang

Clearly you have no idea how funding works

Kek, except I do and have helped write for grants to fund my labs research

and I am Jesus Christ who thinks that you are a lying faggot

>2016
>Still believe in the magical sky fairy
>America land of the fat and stupid

Gravity is an universal law, not a theory

>labs research
>on Sup Forums

That's cool bc I know I work in a biochemical research lab, so I don't care if you don't believe me, and actually know how these things work. Failed experiments are just as important as successful one, you'd know that if you did any research at alteast once in your life

true

>problem between atheists and christfags exists only this hard in US
>world without ateists

narrow minded faggot deal with your own shit and for once leave the world out of your consideration would you.

There are enough religious scientists. I mean if you believe in God, why don't you believe he created evolution etc. ?

DNA and Cosmic background radiation
Checkmate

Yup, I'm research scientist on Sup Forums

I make GMOs, purify proteins that I genetically modifed and characterize them for function and structure info

>hi I just write some scientific terms I found on wikipedia to look inteligent

home chemistry sets don't count

Kek, nope not everyone is stupid here user.

Briefly I work with a heme binding protein complex. we are interested in how heme is bound to cytochrome c, becuase cytochrome c is important for many thing like apoptosis (programmed cell death). I can amino acid residues and see how those changes change function/structure

Sweet because I don't work from home

>becuase
opinion disregarded, satan

Fucking Devil! You just proved God is real with these trips

Are you into bio-informatics?

That may be the case with this user, but believe it or not, there are intelligent people to be found, even on Sup Forums, would you believe that?

no

Bc satanic trips

Lately I have purifying amino acid changes I made in one of the protein my lab is interested that occur in one of the proteins transmembrane domains. We are trying to see if there is a pore that allows the heme to be transported from periplasm to the cytoplasm

No what??

Yes and no. I have to look at sequences and compare them to their original codes (Sequence before the mutation was made). It's actually the more boring part of my job

I got your protein right here

>Focusing on a spelling error that occurred on the Internet instead of the point of the post
Nice argument

That is my protein, yes, that was a hot night of spilling dna.

Thank you for collecting another mans "protein" on your face but I don't work with those proteins

I agree, I hate those kind as well. You could write an entire physics manual, and if it contains one typo, they focus on that.

>atheism
>science

You are just mad cause Aquinas said you can't have your shity robot waifu in real life

Underrated post

Seriously why not do this

There would still be other religions that aren't yours.

▲▲

Because it would have to be a new religion. Evolution is not figured in to current religions, so they'd still have to give up theirs.

requesting salsa