I am a muslim and cannot stand atheists. You all are dumb and edgy man-children who parrot everything they hear

I am a muslim and cannot stand atheists. You all are dumb and edgy man-children who parrot everything they hear.

I converted all of my atheist friends into muslims. In the end they all saw the truth.

Debate me!

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=russian ambassador of turkey kill innocent people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why debate bait?

Nice bait - you religious fags are really trying today.

How about you make a proper sentence with an argument?

I always assumed you were a christian OP, what if you make convert atheists to the wrong God with your threads?

Fuck ur religion guy and fuck Muslims and islam shit religion. Why the fuck don't ur dumbass tell us who the fuck aisha is u Muslim goat fucking faggot

Is this an imposter?

I know this is b8 but just so you know OP, the plausibility of intelligent design is identical to how likely it is that the universe all just came together through organic processes.
>tldr; agnostic is the only correct choice

Don't tell me what to do in a bait thread Ahmad.

Sage and /thread.

You want to be a muslim, that's your business. Trying to impose Islam on the rest of the world becomes my business. Can't we all just get along?

Why are atheists always so hateful?

The edge is strong in you op...

Every muslim has to try to convert his friends and family for their own sake.

Aren't you parroting what other religious dudes tell you right now ?

No, I know that this is the truth.

Turn me into a Muslim

go to a local mosque, talk with other muslims and you'll see how peaceful and happy they all are :)

Allahu akbar

Religion of peace

Go fuck a child, Mohamed.

>killing the ambassador of a country that kills innocent muslims

sounds about right for me

zionist lies

I'm not atheist

Because I choose which religion to believe based on how nice every other follower is...

Gimp

>Look like shit
>Eat shit
>Drop IQ sub 50
>Kill yourself

Congrats youre muslim

The truth that you were told...i.e parroted

So the ambassador has killed innocent muslims?

I get that there's a God, but why do I have to sign up to any organized religion because of that? and why is this important to you? also no bacon and no beer makes no sense to me, so no deal my friend.

>I converted all of my atheist friends into muslims.
> friends into muslims.
>into muslims.
> muslims.
Why do you hate your friends so much?

Well, their happiness shows that Islam is doing good for them.

hateful

hateful

yes

I did it because I love them so much

>zionist lies
So the Quran is a holy book which is true in all things, yet some of the things in it are made up bullshit?

You dumb.

(OP)
nope.jpg

Why dont you respond to
Unless thinking about the response threatens your precious ideology

When did HE kill innocent people?

lmgtfy.com/?q=russian ambassador of turkey kill innocent people

Stay in M-E and keep your religion to yourself, its a fuckin plague to western society

I think its a good point. Not hateful

>muslim
>the truth

ok sure lol

What's realy going on with op
>his momma took his gbp away
>no internets or TV
>she had to go out for grocerys
>op waddles into basement crus a little
>posts this This shit on Sup Forums people respond witch gives him the attention he needs not anhero for another day
Due to sever autism and tardiness memorises every trap from home alone
>sets them up to get him mom before she gets to the basment
She knowing avoids the traps as he dose this everyday sends his new Chad into the lair of despair to beat his ass
And the cycle starts over every day

Islam isn't the only way to achieve/arrive at happiness.

prove to us your faith

I'm an Atheist and I hate all Muslim's. You FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID MADE UP RELIGON!!!!

They are pedophiles....

I am an atheist and cannot stand muslims. You all are dumb and edgy man-children who parrot everything they hear.

I converted all of my muslim friends into atheists. In the end they all saw the truth.

Debate me!

So do you believe that Mohamed split the moon in half?

Give me a single piece of evidence to prove that there is a God that gives a shit about me or anyone else on this Earth.

THIS!

How do we know they're dudes.

I'm an atheist. I genuinely do wish I could believe in a god or afterlife, but I couldn't possibly swallow that much bullshit.

So do you op???

he's probably googling it!! If any religion thinks that the moon was split in half they are retards, this is the case for Muslims....

A portion of mankind (primarily Muslims) claim that the Moon was once split into two halves and then later merged into its own original shape by the order of God (Allah).

People tend to "convert" t religion at times of weakness, ie when they are more vulnerable. Its all bullshit that belongs in the dark ages!

Why do people always assume the person in question is a male? I find this strange, being that women out number men by 2% of the population. Just food for thought.

By convert, do you mean threaten with the rape and murder of them and their entire family?

My mom has cancer and is little more than a skeleton at this point. I already know if she goes, I'll never speak to her again. As much as I hate that, it wouldn't make me believe again.

First of all, why did you assume this; second, do you actually believe this OP is legit, and not an imposter.

>stats on "women " will always be higher as you class a toddler as wife material
As for food for thought eat my balls neckbearded childlike baffoon

because of the golden rule
>tits
>gtfo
you have two options if you choose to make a huge deal over being a grill

Eat your what? Wife material, huh?

Sorry to hear about your mom, i have lost family members to cancer, it sucks!

Words words words

I converted a door into a toothpick via wood chipper.

I can type random shit too.

I assure you I have no tits.

>this is now a get thread
>for every dubs a Muslim new born will die
>but only if a random image is posted and op is not to be answered again
Checkum

Hm? Oh bait. Alright well if you are serious on like the total off-chance you might be, let me just destroy you with one sentance.
Muhammad, the most perfect man ever to love according to you, raped a child.
You're a horrible sand nigger monster. *mic drop*

Are you positive you have balls, fuck face?

Nothing to debate. You have already brainwashed yourself into believing something with no evidence. What can I even do to persuade you? You can't use rationality on a irrational person, you can't use reality on a person in a dream world. You don't win, you never will, but there is no debate. Just don't force your sky daddy into a secular society. Go be cave monkeys somewhere else.

OP; Debate me.... Fuck off op!

>yes yes I am
I don't come on Sup Forums to be insulted and be called bad names
Notice my wide cock

I'd bet virtually anything that you're a fudge packing homo, there son! Fuck off, eat shit and die!

tiny

no wonder white women crave for our black cocks

>so Mutch bait heading at me at the moment

Blow me, son.

Nope happily married man
Good job nice house car and van
2 holidays a year 3 kids freinds social life
>used to do roids so my nuts are smaller than average but they have done the job so far user

Sorry no homo
>fucking japs will eat anything as long as it's fresh and raw

I don't give a flying fuck about you or your kids, douche, you started on me for no reason at all. Now die of cancer of the ass hole!

>only if you do it as well
>saltyness intensifys

No thank you I am not into fucking goats