Do you want to have kids, Sup Forums? How many? Boy/girl? How would you raise them?

Do you want to have kids, Sup Forums? How many? Boy/girl? How would you raise them?

>How would you raise them?

Like farm animals until they're ready for market.

I feel like you need at least two too replace yourself and your wife. I want like 3-5

I want to be a pussy free white boi for life, so only alpha black males can breed.
I think it's the right choice and I'm proud that it's the one I made.

No. I've got no affection for kids whatsoever, and I'm pretty awful with them.
I'll put my energy into something else.

yes, wife currently pregnant too, going to have the first one see how it goes then maybe try for one of the opposite sex

Do you want to have kids?
>never

Can you just fucking kill yourself already? Every fucking day every fucking thread I see fucking cucks. PLEASE FUCKING DIE I WANT YOU TO FUCKING DIE

The white race is dying, don't worry.
Accept your place beneath the black gods and you will feel such unimaginable happiness.
I love black cock!

I am a homosexual man.
>I want 2 or 3 kids
>prefer boys
>I would love a daughter just the same
>prefer biological via surrogate

I prefer boys only because i have a hard time relating to women and i don't know much about what to make sure they have during puberty etc.
>When do you give them tampons?
>Or should you give them pads?
>How do you even bring up the subject of bleeding from your privates?
>Should I? Or should i get a female to talk to my daughter about sexual stuff instead?

Any gay parents or single fathers have these troubles?

Isn't summer supposed to be cold.
This is Bait

Not a parent, but I do have female siblings.
From what I've seen it's usually going to be to the mother or a female family member to have those discussions.
If you have a lot of trust established then I'd guess you could do it just as easily, but you would want to know as much about it as she's going to have to know about it to have her prepared.
Around 12-15 I'd have pads on hand, then eventually when she felt comfortable enough she could use tampons since most girls don't care for them at first.
I think you might have an easier time relating to a female child than most women considering you'd be involved in them growing up.

I'd raise them to love black cock

Lawl. Fuck your bait. Fucking cuckaroo looking faggot

24/7 summer

Have 2 children. 1 girl (3) and 1 boy (1).

As best I can. They are the fucking devil though.

Around 4. As long as there's at least 1 boy or 1 girl I dont care what the other genders are.

American.

I got a 14 years old boy. The problem is that I'm not sure if he is already an anonfag. I would hate him to be on that trap and fluffy stuff. Everything is a bit strange when you get older.

>yes
>3
>boys, i know for fucking sure I don't want a girl but I'd love her all the same

>How would you raise them
Better than I was
>Take em fishing and camping
>Get up extra early to make their lunches and put notes or some shit inside
>Tell em to be kind, but never take shit from anyone
>make sure that they could talk to me about shit
>Make sure they're asleep/at a friend's before getting drunk/stoned

It's literally the only thing I've wanted in my life; but I'm a crazy fuck who pushes people away the second they get close. So I'll never find someone to start a family with.

Finishing my degree in the fall so I though I'd save up for a few years and get a surrogate; seems the only way I could have a family.

Nah I just wanna watch h my daughter getting pounded and actually cumming

Thanks for feedback.
Yeah i always figured i could get thier grandma to give them the talk or my sister inlaw. Have all male siblings as well so really no experience at all in these matters.
I'm not too worried about being able to relate to a daughter, more of a slight anxiety.

Assuming I find the right woman for me, I wouldn't mind having a handful of kids. Part of me wants 2-4, the other part of me wants about ten. I'd raise them to believe that there is evil in the world, but not everyone is evil. Guns aren't bad, just some of the people that use them. If they ever have an interest in firearms, I would happily show them the proper ways to use them, store and handle them. I would also teach my kids that religion isn't horrible. Modern society, extremism, fear mongering and scandal has ruined it. If you feel you'll be happier practicing a religion, please do your research and see if it truly is for you. If they want to play sports, I will be there every single game I can. I'll throw the ball with them and support their hobbies. If my kids have issues with bullies, I'll explain to them how they're just hurting on the inside and don't know how to show it. That person that picks on you might need a friend when nobody else will give him/her a chance. I'll also teach them that some people are just assholes and need to get knocked the fuck out every now and again. My kids will be told that although they're individuals who can speak, think and act for themselves, you have to play a little ball here and there to get what you want. But never let yourself be run into the ground by others. They will be taught to love family. Long story short, these kids are gonna be the fucking shittiest, snottiest brats on earth. And I'll fucking love them to pieces.

I'm sure she wouldn't mind at all to do it, I'd just be very conscious to be present during that time or she might come out embarrassed of it and more inclined to not talk to you about it.
I've had a good mix of both gender siblings, but girls are just as easy (especially in younger years) as boys.

>conscious to be present
Thank you for the advice. I hadn't even considered that i should be present for it. Makes a ton of sense though.

Never had a dad growing up. I think I'd pretty much do this, though I really don't even know what a dad figure it supposed to be like, other than from hearing about it from other people, or seeing it on tv shows or whatever.

My parents were gone most of the time since they immigrated from the USSR; I mean I get it
>New life
>New language
>Need money for shit

Brother beat me regularly, made fun of me, the only time I really got to see them was at Church (eh). So I had to socially develop by myself and boy am I socially inept.

No problem ^^
I've got a sister who was really reluctant to say that she even started her period and hid it for years.

no

My wife just asked why I haven't asked about kids
But I've already told her that I don't ever want children

So now were slowly drifting apart witch sucks cause how can I choose between a shitty kid or my relationship seems ither way I'm fucked

What pisses me off the most is that I know its her shitty friends making her baby crazy

I never want kids. If I ever got stuck with them though, I would go out of my way to fuck them up.

If I got stuck with a boy, I'd make sure he went full faggot. Slap the fruit in a Chastity cage asap. Raise him to always be naked, sub to everyone. Once he hit 14, I'd sell his ass to whatever chink came by first.

If I got stuck with a girl, I'd turn her into one hard ass femdom.

ALL women are like this. Even if they say "I don't want kids". Deep down? They DO. They ALWAYS do sooner or later. Even if they hold true to it for awhile.. eventually they get the internal clock going and they crave a baby. It always comes down to having shitty fucking kids with a woman to shut her up, or leaving and starting over. But you will always and forever run into this problem time and time again. It's in their DNA to want children. Sucks, but it's true... and yes, more than likely? It IS her friends making her baby crazy.

I don't think that's true at all.
Even though I've mentioned kids several times over the last six years my wife has no interest in having them at all.
She's never wanted to babysit, or be around kids, and any interaction with them is horribly uncomfortable.
I'd recommend user to get her a high maitenence animal.

no, no and no I'm 18 and I'm a fucking mess, and I'm giving shit to my mom even tho she's been raising me alone

Fuck dude not the first person to tell me this I guess I should have listend

Wanna trade wife's

found the mgtow

sounds like mine, mentioning (any) kids usualy ends in swearing

Be thankful faggot, i grew up with 3 brothers, being the older one i literally had a full time job, i had to carry the baby, check the other two faggots, help my mother, all of that while i had to work and go to school. This because my parents used cheap ass condomns.