Celeb worship thread must be up 24/24, 7/7

Celeb worship thread must be up 24/24, 7/7 .

Get in here user's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZK7Ojytg04Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tasted your cum yet user?

Not yet , but leaking from all the edging

Cum, and scoop it all up and put it in your mouth.

Amazing user , keep dumping if you have ;)

Hnnng .. godddd

I'm in an edging period right now user , i would've probably done it otherwise , never eat my own yet ,too much of a pussy after cumming

These people don't deserve to be worshipped.

You eat someone elses yet?

another veiled trap thread
good

you're... turning me on

Nop i'm still young , but its something to try definitely , i don't consider myself bi but the idea is way too fucking hot .

Plus , it must be awesome having the guys relieving in your mouth and you can still be horny while its happening

Am i ? :o

you are so sexy

You will be banned soon again with all that sameposting, lol

You have nice lips and a wet mouth?

>Why would i be banned ?

Ban me all you want , doesn't matter , i can still come back as many time as i want sweetie

i want to blow in your mouth so bad

>all this Taylor

Nothing like her to get me horny and full of lust

Yup i do

Shape like Taylor's?

Hnnng do it then please ... i wanna taste it so badd , i'm edged as fuck right now

Believe it or not , i'd say yes , not far from her to be honest , even if i'm working out right now , i just started so ...

i want you. i want you. i want to feel your mouth.

He is always mocking Taylor with that creepy worship. We hate him at /hr/. It's disgusting.

Any lipstick?

what a hot trap. love him

explain more huh ?

I'm gonna make your dick feel so good until you blow user

No unfortunetaly , i'm not used to this , believe it or not haha

Kill yourself, disgusting rat. People hate Taylor here because your spam.

Worship this

fucking hell jesus is swol af

How long have you been edging?

This make absolutely no sence ... i'm making those threads and literally not posting in them if they are alive ... what the fuck ?

Today 3 hours , but since 2 days now

Make Taylor a favor and go to hell, seriously.

How much cum do you want?

Oh nice argument , so making a thread on b can have me banned ? Like wtf , i legit don't understand your point

Don't sperg out on us, faggot.

All I want is to put it in your mouth. To hold you there and look into your eyes with me inside you.

underrated post

>He will never KO you in 13 seconds
Life hurts.

Who are you user?

>retard inflating a bike tire

Hnnng user ... hold me there as long as you want , i'm looking right into your sould

Wonder if anyone has made her squirt. Its like getting the gold medal of sex. Make a girl squirt and she is FWB for life

I was afraid you had left sexy. ;)

G - O - A - T
youtube.com/watch?v=ZK7Ojytg04Q

just let me in there. just let me in there. it wants you so bad, baby. your tongue, your lips. i want to press it deep. you're so beautiful. so ripe with that look in your eye.

Had a stupid phone call

awww making me blush user

that hateful taytay thread again

how does yours feel? are you stroking for tay still?

It feel heaven right now , i am , leaking so freaking much .. I wanna keep edging , feel too good

no ass though

play with it while i'm inside you. leak on my legs.

As much as I want to run my tongue over every inch of Taylor Swift's tight, smooth body, 'tis the season for Momsen.

suck hard. rock your head. forward and back. there's not enough time in the world to do all the things i want to do to you. i don't even know what i want. i'm raging. my dick just wants to be in you forever.

It's typically niggers or spics who want a big baboon ass. You lost, boy?

Hnnnng fuck , keep listening to your cock , as long as it feel good , stay inside me user , i'll never stop sucking you until you want me too

>dick is leaking so much holy shit

you deserve it. you deserve it all. every inch. every inch is yours.

The cutest.

I don't want a big sheboon ass, I want an ass, and she doesn't have one.

You have no idea how good in my dick this make me feel ... , i hope yours feel this way too , don't cum yet , stay inside me user

She should put that unicorn horn inside her tiny asshole

long life Sup Forums trap queen

autism

i love seeing drool and precum sliding out of that perfect mouth. i just want to adore you. to feel you. your eyes. oh fuck your eyes. if i could fuck your soul i would.

Hnnng i feel so weak and vulnerable user , but it feel so good at the same time ... , i just want to please you , doing anything for that cock

God i'm going crazy

hmm fuck you guys are hot

i want to kiss you and suck everything i put inside you right back out. i want to feel your dick with mine as i drink from your mouth.

Objection!

idiots.

there is a pic that shows her belly. she always wears high shorts because she has ugly stretch marks that go up above her belly button. i don't how stupid she was to let that pic out. it's a group photo with other dumb bitches. she's covered with stretch marks because she's a fat redhead bitch.

Come and kiss me user , looking each other right in the eyes , our dicks pushing against the others