Moar?

Australian timezone thread

Australian boob's thread

bump

Mother of god, Where? More? Huh?

Gmt+8
West coast is best coast
Except for the boongs

I lived in Goldsworthy, South Hedland and Newman, I can personally confirm that boongs need to be pushed deep into the desert and left there.

Why are Australian women such whores?

Because they are liberated feminist mush heads, they act like retards and then blame men for their situation.

Australian women are mostly miserable cunts, smart Aussie men are marrying nice Asian Girls who want to build a marriage and family.

White women done fucked up, they can't blame men anymore, we don't care, white women no longer matter.

Because Australian women reduced themselves down to sex objects, they are unhappy about this, but it is their own fault.

>they act like retards
holy fuck this so much, WHY is this such a prominent thing?
last gf I had acted like having bi-polar was some cute thing to be proud of holy shit

Hahahaha

Women are always ruled by their instincts and hormones.So just simply as woman's NO means YES, feminists blame men for one reason - to separate brave and self confident men from the others.
You know I mean the real man will never talk with bitching woman and hear her complaining and bitching and whining.He will wimply smile, hug her and then fuck all night long.Only retards can beilve in herecy that woman talk about"WE WANT FREEDOM AND EQUALITY".
Hell no they don't..They want to be beside strong rich and beatiful man.The only thing woman want in life and could want.
My english isn't good but mate, if there's a chance you can understand what I'saying to you - don't pay attention to women, make yourself happy and then you will provide waterfall in females panties.

They think it makes them interesting.

They don't realise that they squander their most valuable years riding the cock carousel when they should be trying to find a good man who they can build a future with whilst their sexual market place value and fertility is at its highest, most girls who do go to uni study bullshit degrees they either don't end up liking to do in the real world or are useless in the real world.

Pretty much, disregard what women say since they don't know what they want a n just be assertive and confident, being fit and having money doesn't hurt.

Women are not complex, they are just unstable, they like to think that unstable is alluring and mysterious, it isn't.