Why is nothern europe so lazy? :^)

Why is nothern europe so lazy? :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iH0G8K4XPS4
welt.de/print/die_welt/finanzen/article157239018/So-viel-Urlaub-haben-die-Deutschen.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mental disorders.

You mean efficient. Mexicans and Greeks only pretend to work while taking naps, no wonder they're poor.

this is an immigrant

The actual answer is an increasing amount of part time work, whether voluntarily or involuntarily. Someone working the standard 40 hours a week will end up right around 2000 hours a year.

Have I been memed my whole life that the Japanese work a lot? How are we out-working them?

Loving life is a bad thing.

If you have free time you should be cleaning weeds from the forest rather than stealing music on the internet

This guy gets it

The fuck you on about

>falling for the mexican propaganda

fewer hours clocked =/= lazier

why did you make this thread?

work with germans
then with turks slavs or africans

But the forest manages itself, removing stuff from it disrupts its ecological balance. Especially in western Europe even forests you think are natural are actually constantly maintained, cut down and restocked by foresters. The forest in Germany that's widely considered to be by far the least touched by anyone looks like this. This is what forests actually look like.

Slavs are okay. They're kinda dumb but at least they'll generally do what you tell them. Kebabs and nignogs are without an exception the laziest, least reliable "people" you'll meet. Never hard working, but always working hard to find an excuse.

t. good friends with a warehouse manager who constantly gets all kinds of temp workers

/thread

>slavs
>dumb
tell it to Angela kisses from Polan

1. Our working conditions have beem significantly improved for the past decade thanks to the great number of retiring postwar baby boomer salarymen.
2. It seems like the labor market of your country is getting too competitive and stressful. Jew bankers and Silicon Valley computer geeks are chasing money 24/7.

3. Oh, and we have paid holidays too.

Can't tell from your post whether you're agreeing or disagreeing with me. But it's true that there's this anomaly in slavs compared to western Europeans that when they do bring up smart people they're borderline geniuses, but in turn the average is dumber than the western European average.

they are literally not the only difference is that you have all the techology becouse america made up your whole country and we must work for the technology to work less becouse of communism

Actually the percentage of people working part-time is really low, it would have to be incredibly high to influence the average by 700hours

>Gerlazy

But I've lived in the east for my entire life.

Why are the rest of the world such wagecucks?

so what?

Sadly this.
I work with construction stuff, the only people who seem to work is me, the finn and two poles. Then we are some turks, greeks and balkan idiots who do nothing but laze around and let time fly by at the end of the day the say "hurfdurf I am so tired, freaking we're getting slaved around for nothing", trash people...

youtube.com/watch?v=iH0G8K4XPS4

Wrong.
If you work 12 months a year, 21 days a month, 8 hours a day, that's 2016 hours yes. But you're forgetting about Germany's ~30 days of paid vacation. So 2016 - 240 = 1776.
which is comparable with Japan, Italy and New Zealand.
I assume it's so much lower (1388) because of additional sick days, public holidays, and yes some part time jobs

We're a country of leisure, secretly a mediterranean country.

Germany is odd though Tbh

Speaking of. What northern/Western European country should I go to to make pure white babies? How easy would it steal German women from a bunch of chucked German men?

ESTONIA IS SO HARD WORKING AND NICE

If it's paid then it counts towards work hours, no?

Also 30 days, are you fucking shitting me? Most people start out at 22 or so and average around 25. Vacation days of 30 are exclusive to lazy fucking government employees and shitwads in big west German corporations.

Bravo Estonia!

Because we actually do our work fast and efficiently.
In the US some CEO made an experiment by telling his workers that instead of 8 hours the workday will be 4 hours.
Everybody that doesnt manage the same work in 4h ours will be fired.
It worked out for the vast majority of workers, half the time but same amount of efficiency but of course that means that the work that you actually is more intense, no chatting/browsing the internet.
In Germany we do it the same way but for 8 hours instead of 4.

Not only that but most of them """""work""""" in meme jobs like advertising, finance, marketing. Northeners are useless.

ok maybe i was wrong about 30. but:
>The average is defined as the total number of hours actually worked per year divided by the average number of people in employment
so no, it doesnt count

We Nordic now?

Ew...

Thx

Australian forests have weeds because Euro-scum brought foreign species over that cause havoc

FACT: Dutch people are the most EFFICIENT race on earth

>We're a country of leisure, secretly a mediterranean country.

pffff nice meme, we don't work less or less efficiently in mediterranean countries at all unless you're a government worker, and last i remember, government workers are said to be lazy everywhere

I call bullshit everybody works 42hrs - 45 hrs a week here. If you remove like 6 weeks for vacation and christmas etc. you end up with 46 weeks for 42 hours = 1932 hrs per year.

same here, they probably just included women in the average

Work values of Japanese looks different with westerners.
Office is a comfortable place for Japanese.

i heard on tv just yesterday that japs kill themselves all the time over the retarded work culture, but ok, i bet your workplaces are better than being at home... yes that must be it

Actually you are not that wrong. That other guy is wrong
welt.de/print/die_welt/finanzen/article157239018/So-viel-Urlaub-haben-die-Deutschen.html

I started working last year and started out with 27 paid holidays.

>spic countries and greece are the least lazy countries
>germanic countries are the laziest

obviously more worked hours doesn't mean you're less lazy, it literally only means the job market is worse there, so people puts up with more shit

latino and eastern euro countries are expected as they aren't developed countries, so are koreans as their economy is good but they're culturally backwards and like to fuck up their own lives, but greece is very worrying because it means the recession hit them so hard they practically turned into an actual poor country and their employers are taking advantage of people because of that

illegals bumping up the average

It's called productivity

Still builds shit houses in Finland

Because while we work fewer hours, we are more productive. Also, we earn a livable wage in those hours.

Isn't the goal 4 hour work days? We work harder for less pay and don't say anything

so german hard work was a meme after all huh?

I work fucking 40 hours a week
I hate it

fuck this country

My record in April 2013

It's funny how we work much less than the Czechs, yet our wages are still 200-300€ higher. And they think they are better of than we are. Yeah sure... Slovenia is the only semi decent EE country, and we will remain the only one for a decade or two at least. And we will probably never achieve the same standard of living as Northern Europe, let alone any other Eastern country.

>working more for less
lol poorfags

Eesti bravo

> america made up your whole country

Top fucking kek. Are you really living with this meme? USA delusion at its finest. Do you have any idea how much Germany has contributed to the world?

Don't delude yourself, this graph most likely doesn't account the hours you stay "after" work. Yours should be higher if not #1 first probably.
Either way, we don't know how they measured it and I doubt its an optimal one.

You'll also never make cars for half of Europe

the retards memeing about your stupid efficiency
a product is not done until you finish it
you get every parts done somewhere else, then put the stamp on it or pack it and there, you are so efficient

Probably paid vacations, paid sick days, maternal leave and they have no Mexicans