Trump is an athiest, rich elitist who is putting other athiest rich elites in power...

Trump is an athiest, rich elitist who is putting other athiest rich elites in power. Tell me again how he is going to make America great

Try harder, faggot.

by putting athiests in power

Don't be a sheep.

just see and learn dude

Illuminati athiests. Those like the Rothschilds and Rockefellers

Dubs speak the truth

by ensuring the proper division of government and religion

Op is probably a leaf

Look somehow america forgot that he wasn't fit for the position but just ran with it. It was a bad joke to everybody but now y'all are screwed unless he gets impeached

He is ensuring the proper division between the wealthy and everyone else. The middle class will disappear and we will all be a servant class for the rich elites

Illuminati means enlightened, atheist means you don't bow to an external force. So, an enlightened person who doesn't bow to "God?" I hate Trump but that sounds pretty good to me

Until you are poor and have to serve the elite

That flat earth shit is retarded

Well right now I'm poor and serve no one, probably why I'm poor. Whether I like the situation or not does not change objective reality; advantages are taken, not handed out, and I was either never given the opportunity or missed my chance. Just be happy user, if you don't draw a lot of attention to yourself then no matter who is in charge you can still do most things you want to do

Your poor because your lazy. Sooner people who are not lazy will be poor because the rich elites will not stop till we all are a servant class

Trump is the literal opposite of what people who voted for him wanted

Close, I'm poor because I'm a drunk and very impulsive. And my counterpoint is that haven't people been saying exactly the same thing since the dawn of time? I mean is there a society where the poor are elevated (while remaining poor) to any kind of power wielding position? If you think we aren't already a servant class then my opinion would be that you're in denial. No offense against you personally, but that's my observation

our government was founded with the tenets of christianity.
>our rights come from our creator
this means the gov isnt the end all be all and that man cant do whatever they want, but i get what your saying but it really doesnt apply to america. christians DO NOT want the country to be ruled by the bible, only people who want to control others want that kind of thing
this is what i suspected as well. predictions say that he will give his voters red meat for 6 months then do whatever he wants just like other moderates-which means they go hard left

OP is a fagot who thinks people care what they have to say

Lot of responses for someone who thinks like that

he isn't

>Living Blue in a Red State

This is how it feels to be a conservative most of the time.

>b-but the republicans have won a shit-ton of seats in everything since at least 2010, and president Bush 2000-2008!

Yeah, never said the GOP was conservative.

tell me again how you're not a faggot

well he seems to make you cry. that's ok with me.

sure kid

best kill yourself now kid

you don't know shit asshole

Better than a cabinet of nigger and feminazi atheists who favor mudshits.