Alcoholism thread. Why do you drink...

Alcoholism thread. Why do you drink? I drink because my sister is a heroin addict and i know i will lose her sooner or later.

Other urls found in this thread:

nar-user.org/
ceicmh.org/services/csdd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just fuck her while she's overdosing and if she gives you any shit, just say u were extremely drunk

Im a woman tho, so i dont have the same sexual frustration problems that you do..

I drink to out drink the GF so I can take pictures when she passes out

The irony is that you might drink yourself to death while your sister gets clean and lives an exemplary life.

Actually, you both might have a genetic predisposition to chemical dependency.

I'm a woman too? I don't see how gender is relevant to this

Shes the only reason i drink, besides her i love my life. If we werent so close i would feel differently

truth

get your shit together. whatever fleeting moments of clarity your sister might have in her downward spiral, what will she wake up to see? her sister trashed. You're both setting examples for eachother to stay fucked up.

Ok well then im not a desperate, sexually neglected lesbian like you are

Hurri durr, my sister is a drug addicted low life, so instead of doing something about it, I'll just pour ethanol down my throat. Is this really how you think bitch? I bet you voted for Hillary too

typical of a woman to crave attention for something she has absolutely not to do with

kill yourself you absolute waste of a life

It's about memento. You never forget people you have sex with. Your sister will always be in your heart, whether you like it or not.

I want to set a good example, especially cus im the older sister. But shes been an addict for years and its starting to break me down, im just drinking to cope. Without the alcohol id just be crying all day

Only safe-space-needing pussies think this way. Fucking hilarious and sad

I always said that my crappy family was the reason I drank too. It's an easy rationalization to make but it's rarely true. It's like saying you beat someone because you love them, except you're doing it
it to yourself rather than someone else. Just food for thought.

Im pretty sure no one has ever loved you, not even your mom, so you cant understand why i feel the way i do.

So you've effectively made her problems all about you. It's always all about you, isn't it?

Is she hot?

Yeah don't help your sister or anything just keep drinking. Wtf is your logic.

You sound like a real fucking whiner. So mentally fragile and weak. There are people with real problems who are holding themselves together better than yo . First world problems is what you face. Kys

you both need a fucking intervention

cry and deal with it. let her see you crying all day. let other people see you crying all day. this is a valid thing to melt down about. but it's your choice -how- you'll melt down. There's got to be someone you know who can start helping you and your sister get it together but YOU have to be the start of that.

hang in there fembro. life's a fucked up thing to go through but its in your power to switch it around.

U dont care about your siblings? Must suck having a fam that doesnt give a fuck about you

Nothing wrong with one last good fuck to say goodbye to your loved one dumbass

*someone you know who won't fuck you over. not just some guy who shows you pity.

my siblings aren't fucking retarded and can take care of themselves
how?
our parents raised us not to be idiots

Yes you'll find her right next to your vena cava, that's where worthless relatives are usually stored

She's a Dumpster fire.wouldfuck/10

Tits or gtfo

So you're chasing the same high she is?

>She's the only reason I drink
Bullshit. Don't use your sister as an excuse to drink. If anything you should get and stay 100% clean and sober so you can set an example.

No, just a hopeless alcoholic.

So cry all day and make sure she knows good and god damned well what she's doing to you. She's probably sitting around shooting heroin, selling her nasty crusty snatch for just one more hit talking about how you're just a worthless drunk.

This

Drunk?

Again, this.

Junkies are almost always hot

Can't believe it took this long

Since im talking anout this anonymously to strangers rather than real people in my life, any person whos fully developed mentally would conclude that attention is the last thing i want

might as well do heroin with her.

Help? Lmfao. How tf would u suggest helping an adult addict?

Can you be more selfish?
>my sister has an actual problem and I'm not going to help her, I'll make my own problem and that way I can be a victim because I care only about me
I cannot begin to imagine what a clusterfuck of retardation your thinking process must be

Like taking them to a fucking rehab??? Are you trolling right now?

rehab?

Thank you for the advice. Im used to hiding my emotions, but i can see how thats counterproductive since her addiction is the cause. Im the most capable person who knows about her addiction, and even i cant convince her to stop so i dont think theres anyone left to turn to.

Tits or GTFO
I had a freind how were a smack rat he ended up od on perpose cause his life were fucking hell
Shooting up five times a day squatting in shithole building .he quit quite a few times but always went back
>I get drunk everyday after work cause I've drank from being 14 now 36 there isent a reason for it tbh

Ok so theyre not troubled, they still dont give a fuck about you.

Hang in there it's going to get better. Slow down on the drinking. Try and find someone who can relate to you and help you without judging you.

Lonely, unloved virgin

Oh so you think you can change an addicts mind? Delusional retards smh. This thread is for adults, off u go now

well since i'm a functioning adult i don't need the approval of others to live my life
see, normal people who aren't retarded live their own lives

You cant force an addict to go to rehab, perhaps a google search before sounding stupid next time

i mean, at this point you're either trolling or american

yes you can, it's called calling the police

Fuck me. The self righteousness, the self involvement, everything just goes so bad for you doesn't it? I mean your sister has it pretty bad but at end of the day it all falls on your shoulders right? Yeah she has a life threatening addiction but hey, those emotions are the real pain. And when she finally dies, you'll mourn not her, but yourself for having to suffer through it. Only if you could have done something. But those emotions man, they must really take a toll on you. All in all, you're a despicable excuse for a human, kill yourself

Ugh yeah you can you colossal idiot. If you can prove that she is endangering her own life you can arrange for her to be taken to an asylum by force

Love has nothing to do with approval. Love is putting someone before yourself, which no one has ever done for you unfortunately. Again, a rejected child cant understand such a concept since your mom has always regretted not aborting you

My sister is a heroin addict and i felt left out.
Good god i hope you both die

Sending her to prison will do enough psychological damage on its own. Also, drugs are available in prison in case u werent aware

>being a weak waste of space
>blaming others
Ishygddt, kek

you mean the kind of love i feel for my girlfriend when she cooks and cleans while i play videogames and get high?

haha typical of women to think pshycological damage is an actual thing
grow the fuck up and smell the real world or find a man to marry so you can continue to live in your dream world
kill yourself

>"This thread is for adults, off u go now."
I can feel the safe space from here

You clearly dont have the mental capacity to understand how addiction affects family members. I dont waste my time with the developmentally disabled.

So everyone who argues your logic is a child and their input becomes automatically invalid. That's a neat fail proof trick you got there. You learn that in Woman studies?

Does nobody know the rules any more !!!!
TITS AND TIME STAMP OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Being this much of a faggot

Because its fun especially right now when im playing Skyrim, booting the game and realizing im in the middle of a quest were I have agreed to become a cannibal.

Also because my life is garbage and it keeps me sane

Dope is pretty easy to find, no ones feeling left out but your neglected self

where are my manners

TITS OR GTFO BITCH

>mfw developmentally is not even a real word
I love your imminent mental breakdown

Figure another few drinks will make her quit shooting dope?

Will never understand love because no one has ever loved him even his mom.

Why don't you do heroin with her? That way you can bond over something.

Nar-user is a twelve step program for the friends and family of addicts.

They won't tell you how to get your sister clean (because only she can do that), but they will help you learn how not to have your life destroyed by her addiction.

nar-user.org/

Trade addictions for a month. Then see how both of you feel.

/thread

Youre so stupid it hurts. A google search will do you good. You can start with "ptsd psychological damage"

Advice: Learn how to speak english and spell 'psychological' first

OP is such a delusional faggot. Why do you post something on Sup Forums and then call everybody that responds a child or a low-life. All the while some of them actually raise some pretty good points. Why ask if you don't want to listen to the answer? Is this your way of venting?

Why do you respond only to posts that serve to further your autistic agenda? What is this, the Hillary AMA?

Married with two kids, actually. What do you even base this on? The fact I called you out on your bullshit? Why is it females' go to response to call someone a virgin?

Yes you can, actually.

Not at all. Wasnt calling him a child, i was simply referring to how he was neglected while he was* a child, which is why he doesnt understand the familial bond

It is a real word though, and its one that directly applies to you so learn it, little disabled one. Heres a 'special' link just for you!! ceicmh.org/services/csdd

Backtracking
>check
You're like a Sjw textbook

you're an alcoholic and are using your sister as an excuse. I talked to yor sister, she started shooting up because of your drinking. Also, TITS or GTFO

Ive never heard of that but ill look into what its about, thank you

Just user passing through, and thought I would chime in here.

Tits or gtfo

Does not one know the rules here?

Doesnt know what hes talking about anymore so pulls out the SJW card

You dont even know if im a real person, or whether or not im skilled in programming and have turned your cam on to catch you scratching your ass

Wait you'll look into that but you won't look into forcing your sister into rehab, which as already proven, you are grossly uninformed about? You'll look into a program that is for you and not for her? Shocker

If you can't find any Nar-user groups in your area, Al- user might be easier to find.

Al-user is for friends and family of alcoholics, but the concepts and principles are the same: "You didn't cause it, and you can't cure it."

Hmm no I pulled that card when I referenced Woman studies above, here I only played on the strength of that card.

Shes been to rahab twice, which i aleady mentioned. Perhaps you can try to inform urself a little before chiming in your worthless opinion

If you had any hacking skills you'd know I'm behind a pc without a cam, faggot

>my sister is an addict
>makes me so sad I am now addicted, too
are you a little bit retarded?
I drink because I hate to be sober

I'm a heroin addict who's gotten clean and turned my life around. I've seen many do it. I've been sober a while now and life is good. Best thing you can do is get clean yourself and be a good example.

Please finish your ESL courses. I have no idea what youre trying to say

No you didn't already mention that?? The only thing you mentioned was that you can't make an adult go to rehab, which is wrong.

Ive been to al user it was a joke, bunch of fat losers telling stories

I never said you were worth hacking, i dont pay that much attention to ugly lonely pieces of shit.

Well thats cus your life sucks, i love my life. Having a loved one suffer is the only thing that gets me down

Yeah you do. You just have selective hearing and destructively short memory span

go to bed, you're not even OP, faggot

Ive already quit drinking earlier this year, which was a good example, but it made no difference. Im not just popping bottles cus im annoyed, im drinking to the numb the pain because i love her