Dear Sup Forums users!

Dear Sup Forums users!

I am a tumblr user, genderfluid and otherkin (also proud vegan)
Your site generates a lot of hatred. Stop the hateful speech, the sexism and racism, islamophobia or else we will protest to remove Sup Forums.

This is a real threat, take it seriously!
You have been warned!

Ps don't bother to try and hack me because I just purchased mcafee 2017 edition with maximum protection!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eOzJgZR6qM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"This is a real threat"

Oh yeah what are you going to do, whine about it on tumblr?

every last one of you feminists just need a good dicking. then you'll quit your whining.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Obvious bait.

nice b8 OP i r8 8/8

B8

You are mentally ill and you know it, deep inside your retarded mind.
I respect people with mental issues, but I won't allow that your sickness affect other families, and if you keep insisting, you wil either be all anihilated, or in prison.

Just another one of them attention whores I guess

Admiral Akbar would be proud of you, 'son'...

penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis

There's not enough diversity in that picture. Go fuck yourself you racist xenophobic piece of shit.

I guess you are faggotkin too?

>Low quality bait
>Poor quality joke

People still falling for it.

eat this bitch

nice b8 faget

new generation of Sup Forums ruled by newfags and edge lords

>falling for the "falling for the bait" bait

how far down this rabbit hole will we go?

Here OP. Go back here;

how far will "how far will it go" bait

I have a bic dig

you read that wrong xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This.
Have fun building a worldview that yours and you feel good by, I think everyone needs this. But accept that its probably yours alone.

first one remind me to taylor alaska lmao

Weak b8 m8

This is well drawn, too bad it's underatale

How far will "how far will "how far will it go" bait"?

Fuck off and go whine somewhere else, there's only 2 genders, veganism is not a valid diet, you need fucking protein and shit, tumblr is a blogging website that went to shit.

welcome new friend

Dear tumblrina/tumblrino/tumblrfag,

on the physical sec, you may be a man or a woman, if you have penis or vagina respectively. You may be unlucky and have some kind of malady/ailment that would make something in the middle, but science has measurements and can clarify things for you.

You may feel attracted to people of the opposite sex (heterosexua), the same sex (homosexual), or any given sex (bisexual). Once again, if you present some kind of hermaphroditism, this can be trick, but remember that in the end science can determine your sex as female or male according to medical criteria, and thus you can use the correct term to describe your preference w.r.t. this.

If you really feel that your gender identity varies and you are somekind of creature trapped in human form, then you need professinal help. Unfortunately for me I have lived with family members with serious mental health issues, and I've seen how scary can be dealing with mental health professionals for the patient. But remember that these people just want to help you, and they can help you achieve a much happier life in the mid to long term.

Your dietary habits should not make you proud. In fact you should try to life a life of fullfilment where you feel proud of the thing you achieve (eating is a biological function). Remember that vegan diets tend to be lacking in proteins and other nutrients (check your testosterone if you are male, vegan diets and soy products are known to drop testosterone levels, and this generally weakens men and keep them from growing/keeping muscle tissue).

Thanks for your worries about hate speech. Intelligent people can deal with horrid themes comedically and talk mature issues because they have a sense of humor and can differentiate between discourse levels (its not the same speaking in a locker room, a lecture hall, a bar, etc...). Also note that many thinks considered racist/sexist by tumblr users are what adults call "facts".

Deplorably yours

Do you know what happened the last time tumblr threatened to close down Sup Forums?
Tumblr got trolled into submission.
I'm a bisexual guy of mixed descent and I'd rather spend time here having people call me a faggot than spend any time on tumblr being emotionally fellated by other people of the lgbtq+ community.
If you'd spend about 5 minutes browsing the catalog of Sup Forums, you'd see that every sexuality and kink out there is represented and essentially accepted. The difference is that people here don't expect to be coddled about their preferences. There is an actual exchange of opinions going on here, while on tumblr people set up echo chambers to validate their own biases.
How do you expect problems to be solved, if all sides of the issue aren't allowed to be voiced?

It's b8 you fucking mongoloid

Your clothes and hairstyle dont change your gender faggot. God i hate people who dont grow out of 9th grader syndrome.

you're all fucking morons

Faggot

thanks but I had pasta for lunch

Mods, plz close this shit

DELET

I am not even genderfluid im actually genitalfluid !!

>People like this are actually on here
>people like this actually think they are at home here

ITT: shitposting and stale pasta from OP

Double faggot right back at you friend.

With all of the trap/gay threads here, you're surprised people like me are here?
At least I get to voice my opinion without fearing becoming a social outcast here, you can't say that of tumblr.
I'm at home here because this place endorses free speech, I don't have to self censor here, I just have to live with the potential of people disagreeing with me.

you're gonna have to try harder OP. You weren't weighing and triggered enough.

Fuck outta here

Fake and gay.

Holy fuck I haven't seen this meme in something that feels like fucking years.

i think you are in the wrong thread buddy

Nah after this thread, I'm still just another user. I've been here for years and so far nothing has compelled me to leave.

Trap threads are cancer and not welcomed here. Go suck a dick and gtfo of here

>people like you

This is either bait, or you are mentally ill (pic related).

Checked.

Good rebuttal.

I don't attend trap threads, they are not really pertinent to my interests. I was using them as an example of gay/bifags being here.
Also you go suck a dick and gtfo.
I don't really drink though, I'm more of a stoner.

my anus quivered at the baid.

that's pretty much what Sup Forums is

autism overload

She looks like a fucked up boxxy?

Faggot

wow incredible

The shit, is that Ashley?

gr8 b8

I love you too user.

Observes internally
youtu.be/eOzJgZR6qM0