Help!! Need to take powder H with me on plane carry on to visit family...

Help!! Need to take powder H with me on plane carry on to visit family. Cannot be dope sick in front of fam and do not want to go to prison. Best way to conceal short notice?

Thinking I'm putting in folded receipt in wallet in between two credit cards. Significant other seems to think the magnetic strips will work to make sure x-ray machine can't detect that there's powder in there

>inb4 junkie u need to just quit
>Pic not related is my cat

Shameless self bump because please help me

Just go without for a few days you faggot

Knotted condom in asshole, faggot. Coke mule that shit.

Not an option faggot. I wouldn't be able to be normal and spend time with my family for christmas

Depending on level of dependency just quitting cold turkey could kill an opiate addict

Make sure you cut up some oranges and put it up there, that way it'll conceal the smell in front of any drug dogs

Exactly. Ive been an opiate addiction for 4+ years now. Consistently doing it almost every day. I do about 0.25-0.5g of heroin per day now

I think orange slices in my wallet might make the TSA nigger bitches a bit suspicious

More suspicious than heroin?

They are anal oranges you dummy

What the fuck is an anal orange

>take a shit
>grab baggies of h and put it in said shit
>shove it back upper ass
There ya go

You can't even follow what's been posted here, I think you need to quit the drugs user

Youre probably right bro

How's it feel being a degenerate and disappointment to your parents? If you really cared about them you would quit

find a dealer in that city

>implying you can mask the smell of drugs

empty out Ginger Supplements, put The H , addd back to bottle. Easy

Send it next day postal service to your fams address, and have your name on it YW OP

>4+ years
>only .25 to .5g a day

Seriously..? I know 16 year olds twice as bad as you.

Are they cute?

I thought only alcohol, and benzo withdrawal could kill?

You deserve to suffer you disgusting degenerate. I hope you fucking overdose in the near future my man.