Roast me, I bet you cant. Don't let this die like the last one

Roast me, I bet you cant. Don't let this die like the last one

Roast me fucking pussies

Scared of my muscles?

What are you looking for Cheetos face?

Thanks for sucking my cock last night

Are you like 3 feet tall? Wtf is with the size of your head compared to your body?

Your breasts are exquisite.

We found the new bubbled head for my mini cooper

you look like you're 5'9 at most.

good on you for being aestheticly fit byt in reality someone like myself who's 6'1 & 210lbs could easily knock your ass out or over power you.

& I don't even have abs

no. you haven't even deployed yet.

Did you run out of skivvies, you fucking boot? How about you shave your goddamed fucking face, be glad they allow faggots in the military nowadays. You wouldn't have stood a chance before. Fucking boots.

(OP) In your dreams you can knock my ass out. I'm the Chihuahua of your nightmares.

Fag

your US insignia is crooked you dumbass. police your shit

Kek what fucking muscles?

You are a stick.

Everyone looks like that without body fat.

Looks like David Schwimer and Adam Sandler had a gay-sex Jew baby, but with an even more Jewy nose than you'd expect.

>not a marine
lol, faggot.
I bet your dick must have a lenght deficite

You made my day user! Funniest thing ever

Dude, you look like you're about to cry! :( Are you uncomfortable about your sexuality, OP?

(OP) it reaches my own ass, that's all I need

Looks like Adam Sandler finally hit the gym next to his local synagogue

>in the military
>wearing a SnapBack

Of corse you work out, you're clearly dumb as shit. I bet talking to you for 5 minutes would make anyone with an IQ above room temperature want to blow their brains out. And I bet you have a few guns around for them to use. Yeah, you love your guns cuz right now you think they make you more tough and masculine, SPOILER ALERT there're actually only going to be used in 12 years when the white trash girl you impregnate and convince to marry you kills you and then herself. But nice abs tho.

You have an unattractive face with bad skin, probably from 'roid use.

You lack any kind of creative ability

You are a order following robot taught not to think just follow orders.

You are obviously have delusions of grandeur.

You are a closet homosexual.

fatguyeatingblockofcheese.jpg

At least I'm in the army, I bet you still playing with your dick cheese now.

>at least
It's not an accomplishment. Every retarded loser with a hard-on for monster energy and vin diesel movies joined right up after they realized they were too poor and stupid to get into even a state college. Hey, show me your private pile impression.

I'm packing on some chubb yeah. 6'1 and 85kg, but when you're training for the marines most of the fat tends to drop away and you end up not losing any weight cause of the muscle buildup.

Unlike you, who probably lives on energy drinks pizza & gummy bears and will die of a heart attack at 40, whereas I'll actually be taking care of my body instead of thinking thin=healthy.

I would say the first picture is the private pile impression, if he knows that that word means. It's amazing how the dumber you are, the bigger the ego is. Hey private dumbness, I have a task for you, go police call for bullet casings in the middle of Afghanistan.

Pretty sure that hair is outta reg too.

>don't let this thread die like last time
>let's his own thread die
And that's the level of commitment you can expect from a blindly proud member of our pants-on-head retard military!
The US Army: Too dumb for a college, to weak to be a marine.

At least try and defend yourself! I hope you defend your country with more enthusiasm!

His face is out of regulation

Lol. Simple, but effective.

(OP) Still can't feel the roasting. To weak for me

*too (cuz you're a fucking retard)
And how can anything be TOO weak for a lady-sissy-cuck in the ARMY. You are the gold standard of weak.

Triple dubs witnessed

Wrong number, fag. But nice just the same.

(OP) yeah fag, wrong number you triple dumbs